All Comments on 'And Sister Makes Three'

by handlewithcare

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story keep them coming

the sex was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Story

I really liked your stories. They are explicit, real sounding, and sensual. Ihope we read more of the same

lipkisslipkissabout 16 years ago
I loved your story

I think it is one of the best stories that I have ever read. I hope you and your sister are still very close. I do hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very good story

This is a very good story - very erotic. The only thing that kept me from a 5 rating was some grammar errors such as: two "perspective" clients - should have been two "prospective" clients. There were numerous other similar errors. A good editor would eliminate this type of distractions for someone like me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Believe You ( excellant Story )

I don't believe in incest, and hope I never will, but incest story really turn me on, The idea of it is really stimulating. and a good wacking tool. Good Job.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

Its almost impossible to which stories are real on literotica, so I just assume what it would be like if every type of story WERE true (even the mind control&fantasy ones). No matter the type of story ending, either amazing or horrible, I always hate the BITCH(or unreasonable person) in the story. In this case I really hate the wife Cathy for being so frigid even after having (all?) her sexual fantasies fulfilled. Except for the part about "Cathy" I think this story was beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice but.....

Your story is really nice if we exclude the "CATHY" part of for obvious reason I HATED that BITCH...and that made the story less enjoyable.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
why?

degrade and humiliate everyone?

what's wrong with a little love and respect?

I am sorry you wrote this as a continuation. I am even more sorry I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stupid hack writer

WHY would you post two seperate chapters of a series and give them different titles? on a site like this ALL chapters of a SERIES HAVE to have the SAME TITLE you just use numbers or the subtitle to tell what order to read them in. only a real hack would post it the way you did and expect readers to go looking for the beginning. do all serious readers a favor and delete the series and title it PROPERLY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
time

I want the last 2 hrs of my life back.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
fucked up

why he and his sister just did not divorce their spouses?

just disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just get divorced man the both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After kids were gone, I would have told her, if she is such a cock block, I would have told her you arranged it because you loved her, but she never returned that love. If getting a divorce because she wants to, well so be it.

I'm also in such a none physical marriage too, and it's frustrating I have to say. I want to kiss her pussy, she smells so nice and tastes so good, but after doing that for 1-2 seconds, she always runs out of bed because she has to go to the toilet and cleans herself totally. Removing all the lubrication, if I not 'force' myself on her, we wouldn't even have sex. She told me she thinks she is to old for sex, now 10 years after we got our kids, and after 10 years of neglecting me. She doesn't drink, she doesn't want to kiss me, no massages or something...

I often wish to jump out of the window. That's probably the reason I read the love stories here mostly, because it fills the missing parts of my life. Having a bunch of idiots running around wearing useless face masks for 2 years thinking a big pandemic is going on, hasn't helped either, in my isolation. And now having them being totally afraid of WW3 because of Russia and Ukraine, looks even more stupid. Just turn that damn TV off and live your life if you can. You never noticed that the media only pumps out the one scare event after the other, and nothing really big ever happened. We were afraid of the cold war, nothing came of it, than 4 years of bullshit of Trump is crazy and is going to start WW3, and nothing happened, then we were made to be afraid of covid, and nothing really happened (most people I know who died, by the way died after getting vaccinated, and not because of covid, or they died of being killed in the hospitals). And now covid has been milked out, it's Russia Russia again. The never ending fear story...

And then I need to hear from people, oh you have it so good, house, job, kids and everything. The only thing worthy in live is loving and being loved. If you are, I am happy for you. If not, continue reading love stories here on this site just like me...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once she swallowed, that would have been the end for me

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

To "Anonymous" over (1) year ago- second comment down from here...You, sir, are SSSSOOOO CORRECT...the only thing in life that makes it worth living is loving someone, and having them love you back...second only behind having faith in El Shaddai-GOD ALMIGHTY, and His saving grace through the shed blood of His Son, Jesus Christ!!

Yeah, y'all call me out/call me a hypocrite...Christian on here, reading the stories posted here. I am guilty...I admit it...between me and my God...mind your own business!!

About this story...only a four rating from me...I skipped most of the bi-racial interaction...not that I am opposed to it...tried to fool around with a black co-worker a few years ago...wife caught me and put the kabosh on that right quick!!

Anyway...Cathy's continued reaction to her husband...lies...and I don't like that, at least not in this story...

Sorry, "handlewithcare", it is a good premise...just...twisted the wrong way...🫠😳😵‍💫

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Two unhappy marriages......that's what divorces are for. I'm glad that the two women enjoyed each other. I did not like the black "set-up" and agree that her remaining "cold" to her husband was the final straw.

See ya......

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

divorce is a magic much needed word

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous