And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night at the hospital where I quickly recovered although with one hell of a headache. Jenna had gone home as soon as she found out I was going to live but not before insisting to my mother that I be arrested for rape. Mom finally convinced her that she wasn't going to do any such thing and that they could all talk about this later.

Jenna didn't talk to Mom for several days other than calling to ask if she was alright and—again—whether or not she was going to charge me. Mom got her to promise not to say anything to anyone until we had all had a chance to talk. A meeting was arranged for the following weekend.

When I arrived in the late afternoon, Jenna was already there and if a cold shoulder could cause frost-bite, I would have perished from the cold. We had a silent supper interrupted only with Mom's attempts to keep some sort of conversation filling in the quiet. After clearing the table, Mom announced that we were all going to take a walk to enjoy the beautiful late afternoon, then enjoy a swim. Then we could talk.

Not what Jenna had in mind, I could tell, as she was ready to skewer me now, not have to spend any more time with me than necessary before never seeing me again. Mom, however, was insistent; Jenna finally relented. The walk through the woods, the dip in the pool followed by a hot shower did us all good. At least Jenna's remarks to me were finally becoming civil, even though the icy barrier between us was still there. When we all assembled again in the living room, Mom told me to fix us all a drink, then we could talk.

We had one drink, then another, as no one knew quite how to begin. Finally, I opened the conversation by suggesting to Jenna that what she had seen didn't tell the whole story. I had not raped my mother.

"Oh, yeah, right. You were just an innocent bystander. Well, I know what a depraved, despicable asshole you are. I saw what you did. I saw you on top of her. I hope you burn in hell forever for what you did to Mom. You are nothing but a genuine, lowlife MOTHERFUCKER!"

She was screaming so loud, her face within inches of mine by the time she had finished, that I was sure the whole world would hear.

Now I was pissed. I had tried to be nice to Jenna during the evening in sympathy for what she must be going through. But enough is enough. I admit that my response was both vicious and childish.

"And you are the paragon of virtue? Aren't you the one that got kicked out of that private college for doing a little waltz down the lesbian lane? Do you still like eating pussy, you self-righteous bitch? How did that letter read again? You were being expelled for 'obscene, illicit homosexual activity with your roommate.' Which one of you was doing the other or are you more into the 69 style of doing things? If I'm a motherfucker, you are nothing but a pussy-eating, cunt-lapping, two-faced hypocritical bitch."

My response from Jenna was to have my face slapped. Hard! But I wasn't through. "Have you given up eating pussy since you married that stuffed shirt, holy-roller husband of yours? Did you even tell him you like pussy? Did you promise him you would quit when you got married? Or are you still enjoying a little on the side?"

Now it was Mom's turn to get angry, mostly at me. "Stop it!" she ordered. "This is getting us nowhere. This is not what we are here to discuss. First of all, how did you find out about your sister? That was supposed to be a secret between the two of us. I promised her I would never tell anyone. You owe her an apology, mister."

She was right. I had gone way beyond where I should have gone. "Sorry, Jenna," I mumbled. "And Mom didn't tell me about that, if that is what you are thinking. I read it in some of Mom's personal papers years ago which I guess I shouldn't have been looking at. I'm sorry I said those things."

Jenna just sat there guzzling her drink but I could tell her anger had returned.

Mom tried to get us back on track by asking me to try to tell Jenna exactly how she came to discover us in bed

"I don't care what he says," Jenna said, fixing me with a hateful look. "He raped you."

"No, Jenna, you are wrong. It wasn't like that at all," mom replied. She took another deep swallow of her drink. "I'm going to tell both you a story which I didn't think I would ever tell anyone. You need to hear this and I need to tell it. Please don't interrupt. It's not going to be easy for me to say this, but it has to be said."

She paused, took another drink, and then continued.

"I have been raped more than once, so I know what it is and isn't. Please forgive my language while I tell you what happened. I know you two might naturally think of me as some sort of prude when it comes to language, but I have been called a whore, a slut, a mother-fucker, a cocksucker, a bitch, and many things more."

Jenna gasped and started to protest, but mom grabbed her hand, and asked her again to be quiet.

"You both know that Hal wasn't a model citizen. In fact, he was a monster. He also wasn't a model husband. As he got older, and had a harder time having sex with me, he became more and more abusive. It started with his forcing me to pleasure myself in front of him using my fingers and eventually a variety of dildos and vibrators he bought. At first, he tried to masturbate so he would get hard, then cum on my pussy or sometimes my face. There were so many nights when he made me suck his cock for what seemed like hours, and even that didn't bring him off. Eventually, he gave that up when even that wasn't always working. I think that's when he got the idea of getting revenge on me since I could still have an orgasm."

"Mom," Jenna interrupted. "We don't need to hear this. This is embarrassing. I can't believe you would tell us this."

"But you will hear it," was her adamant reply. "Get us all another drink, Ben. Maybe that will help us get through this."

"Even when you kids were still at home," she continued, "he began hitting me, but never where it would show and never when you kids were around. But he first crossed even that line when he forced me to have sex with his secretary—yes, the woman you both know that worked for him for years. I guess he began by blaming me for his sexual failure and for his inability to satisfy me. After the first few years of marriage, orgasms for me were largely a thing of the past. Basically, I just let him fuck me because that is what I had to do to keep the peace."

"'Maybe you are more interested in woman?' he said one night after he had finished with me. Even thought I tried to fake interest in what he considered lovemaking, I suppose he knew the truth. 'Maybe you would rather be eating a little pussy, huh?' he asked, accompanied by the usual hard twist of the nipple, a punch in the stomach, or a finger rammed inside me. 'Well, I'm going to see that you do just that!' Another twist, another punch.

I thought he was just blowing off his usual steam until several weeks later, when suddenly he showed up with Tess, his secretary, in hand. I remember being surprised when they walked through the door. It didn't take me long to find out what the situation was. Hal, as usual, had been drinking and I could tell Tess had had a drink or two as well. And Hal was in no mood to hold a debate.

'In the bedroom,' he ordered, as he grabbed me by the arm. 'Time to give you what you really want—a pussy to munch on.'

Tess began to mutter an apology. 'Believe me, this was not my idea...,' and her voice trailed off.

'Show her your tits, sweetheart,' he ordered Tess.

'Hal, don't make us do this. Let's just forget about it and talk about this tomorrow. Pleeease, Hal.' She was begging him now.'

'Hal. What's going on?' I asked, but in my heart I knew.

'Shut up, the both of you,' he bellowed. 'You are going to suck Tess's tits and lick her pussy. Period. If you don't, she's fired as of right now, her husband finds out that I've been fucking her, so that will end her marriage, and your fucking brats get sent to a boarding school. I already have the papers drawn up. All I have to do is sign them. So in the bedroom, you fucking, worthless bitch.'

I was in shock. Not only was he admitting that he had been having an affair with Tess—something I always suspected, but couldn't do anything about—but now he was talking about ruining her marriage and taking away her job. And I was going to lose my children. At first I just sat there, frozen to the chair. Then I got up and walked like a zombie into the bedroom. They followed. Hal ordered both of us to strip. Then I serviced Tess, doing everything Hal ordered me to do. You can use your imaginations as to what he made me do, but I had to do all those things I had only read about two women doing. After I finally made her cum, Hal let her get dressed, then they left. I have no doubt he wound up screwing her somewhere before he took her home. I just lay on the bed, my mind totally numb, which in part, it still is.

Tess had always been a good friend. The next day, she called, asking if she could come by to apologize. I never wanted to see her again, but finally relented when she began begging and crying on the phone. When she arrived, we both cried our eyes out. She said she was sorry for everything that had ever happened. We held each other. I forgave her. Somehow, she wound up making love to me—I suppose in part as payback for the previous night. I don't think that had been her intention—it all started with the hugs, soft caresses, then a kiss or two and then it just happened. Later I made love to her, but this time because I wanted to. It was the first tenderness I had experienced since I don't know when.... At least we were doing it on our terms, not Hal's. She was such a caring, compassionate woman.... We remained close friends until she and her family moved away."

Mom's voice trailed off to nothing and she seemed to be for the moment in another world. She soon came back to reality, to the purpose of our meeting.

"So don't throw your sister's lesbian affair in her face," she admonished me. Then she continued with the sordid tale of what Hal had put her through.

"Parts of the first time with other men I remember well, and parts of it are just a blur. I remember that Hal called me the first time in the afternoon to tell me we had to take two prospective clients out to dinner that evening. I didn't really want to go and told him so. But he was absolutely insistent that I accompany him. So in the afternoon I showered, did the usual makeup and hair thing and was ready at seven when he returned home.

I was somewhat surprised when the two black guys we met at a restaurant—Jake and Stenny—turned out to be the prospects. They were accompanied by two black women, dressed almost like hookers which is what I think they turned out to be, posing as wives of the two guys.

I suppose I should have questioned why no real business of any kind was discussed during dinner or afterwards and that the two guys seemed more interested in me than in their 'wives.' Later, it all made sense. It turned out to be a night of heavy drinking, something you know I don't do very well. But the men kept buying, insisting I have just one more and Hal gave me one of those 'drink-it-or-else' looks, which didn't leave me many options although I tried to sip as slowly as I could. Just before we left, I excused myself to go the ladies room. When I returned to the table, the two women were gone, something which puzzled me at the time. Hal told me in no uncertain terms to finish my drink. I'll never know the answer, but it tasted a bit funny; because of what it did to me, I think it had been somehow drugged.

It had started to rain, so Hal went to get the car. When I tried to stand, I almost fell over. Jake put his arm around my waist and volunteered to steer me to the car. My legs and feet would hardly support me; if I had not had one of the men on each side of me, I wouldn't have been able even to stand. I vaguely remember reaching the car and literally collapsing into the rear seat, my head lolling left and right. Jake climbed into the back seat with me, put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I remember trying to push away but nothing else until he was half carrying me into our living room. The world was spinning and blurry.

It was Hal who asked if Jake would carry me into the bedroom so he could put me to bed. I insisted on walking myself, but when Jake let me go, I fell to the floor and clearly remember that I couldn't get up. Then I was sitting on the edge of the bed, this time being held in a sitting position by Stenny while Hal started to unbutton my blouse. Jake was standing by the door watching. I grabbed for my blouse to stop Hal only to get my face slapped. 'Look you fucking bitch,' he said. 'Time you paid for your part of that contract.' He gave up on the buttons and told Jake to give him a hand. The next thing I remember was Jake ripping my blouse open followed by my bra. 'This can't be happening,' was all I could think. My own husband was standing right there letting these black men do this to me.

I knew I was going to be raped by these two men.

Jake stood me on my feet and pulled off my skirt and panties with only one hand. I struggled but was helpless against the two of them. Hal was shaking me and talking as I continued to struggle, then he slapped me again, this time harder. 'Listen, you horny bitch,' he spat, 'I need this contract and you are part of the deal. Fuck these guys or your precious bastard kids wind up in that boarding school. Fucking understand, you stupid fucking cunt?' Another slap underscored his words. He had threatening sending you kids to a boarding school hours away, something in those days he had the right to do, and I could not stand the thought of being parted from you.

When I looked at Jake and Stenny, they were already undressed and both were stroking themselves. I was horrified and tried to stand, something I could not do. Stenny cock was about average size although fairly long. Jake was enormous—at least eight inches and very thick. I was paralyzed with fear, yet saw no escape. I again pleaded with Hal, but he simply turned and walked away. 'Fuck or the kids are gone,' was all he said. Somehow I knew I would have to survive this ordeal, not that I had much of a choice given my condition, then maybe I could see about getting a divorce.

'Oh, yeah, cunt,' Stenny said as he massaged my tits. 'We're going to have some real fun.' He pushed me onto my back, continuing to knead my tits until I felt his mouth lock onto one of my nipples. When I tried to push him away, he held my wrists to control my struggle. I could see Jake still beside the bed, still slowly stroking his massive cock. I was terrified at the sight of it and of the realization of what he wanted to do.

After a minute, Stenny raised his mouth to mine in an attempt to kiss me. Each time I felt his lips brush mine, I turned my head to the side. No way was I going to participate in what they were doing to me, or so I thought. Stenny sat up, viciously pinched both nipples and almost jerking me off the bed. 'Listen, you motherfucking whore. When I want a kiss, you better give me a kiss, understand.' He squeezed my nipples even harder; the pain was incredible.

He lowered his mouth to mine again. This time I didn't resist, and when I let his tongue probe my mouth, he let my nipples go. Eventually, his mouth trailed down my body until I could feel it on my pussy.

'Jesus,' I thought. 'This can't be happening to me.'

I felt Jake's weight as he knelt near my head. When I turned my gaze to him, he was directing his cock to my mouth. 'How's about a bit of cocksucking, baby?' he asked as his hands began to paw my tits.

'No, I won't do that,' I said with more courage than I felt. My response was answered by Stenny jamming three fingers into my pussy without warning. A new pain.

'You got a lot to learn, motherfucking cunt,' he responded. 'You want to keep your cunt in one piece, I think you better start sucking that nigger cock.' He rammed his thick fingers into me again.

Hopeless, and with tears running down my cheeks, I took the end of Jake's cock into my mouth. It was enormous, already covered with his pre-cum juices. I almost gagged at the thought. I slowly started bobbing my head on his cock, even though I couldn't take more than a few inches in my mouth. My jaw ached from being open so wide. Stenny had gone back to licking my pussy, his tongue making the rounds from licking my lips to spearing into me to thrumming on my clit. I suppose he thought he was turning me on, but the only thing I could think of was that I was being raped by two black guys, a rape arranged by my own husband.

I didn't know Hal was back in the room until I heard his camera clicking. He was actually taking pictures of what these two men were doing to me. Now I knew the situation was hopeless, and I just gave in to what was happening, trying not to think of anything, making my mind and body numb.

I continued to suck Jake's cock, hoping he would just cum and get it over with. I could sense Stenny moving up in the bed, his body now covering mine. He reached down to rub his hard cock between my legs, then started pumping into me. I didn't resist. There was nothing I could do.

'How do you like my nigger cock in your precious white cunt,' Stenny asked. 'Ever fuck a nigger before? C'mon, start fucking me, bitch.'

So I did. I started to fuck him. Anything to end this nightmare. I still hoped that if they would just cum, they would leave me alone. I wrapped my legs around Stenny, urging him on, while I sucked and licked Jake's cock hoping to be spared being fucked by him. But it went on and on. Jake kept ordering me to take him deeper into my mouth, calling me every obscenity he could think of. And Stenny just kept pumping away, his body now covered with sweat. I guess mine was too. Neither of them, of course, were using condoms, and I began thinking I would see if I could suck Stenny off before he came inside me. I was paralyzed by the thought that I might become pregnant. I removed my mouth from Jake and told him I wanted to suck Stenny's cock. Better that he cum in my mouth, even though the thought disgusted me.

'Oh no, baby,' Stenny said, 'I've got something else in mind for you.'

He pulled his cock out of me and ordered me to get on my hands and knees. At first, I just thought he wanted to do me doggie style. But I found out otherwise when he started smearing my rear with my juices and then sticking his finger in my ass. He kept returning his fingers to my pussy for more juice, then probing my ass with first one, then two fingers. Jake had repositioned himself on the bed beneath me, and I knew he wanted me to continue sucking him. I did it without hesitation, massaging his balls, licking up and down his cock, jacking him off, and trying to take as much of him in my mouth as possible. I even started begging him to cum in my mouth, anything so as I would not have to face getting fucked by his monster cock.

Meanwhile, I felt Stenny enter me again, getting his cock hard again for the assault on my ass. No one, not even Hal, had fucked my ass before and I knew this was going to be painful. When his cock was again hard, he started pumping into my ass. I thought I would pass out from this new pain. As the head of his cock entered me, I tried sliding my knees down do he couldn't go any deeper, something that earned me another slap on the side of my head when he figured out what I was doing. 'Get your ass up here, white bitch,' he ordered. When I hesitated, Jake grabbed me by the throat with his massive paw and began choking me. 'Better start cooperating, you cock-sucking cunt,' he ordered, 'or you won't be around to see tomorrow.' I quickly got back into position and surrendered my body to Stenny's assault. His hands were pawing my tits once again, pinching my nipples painfully. He seemed to thrive on inflicting as much hurt and humiliation as possible.