And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is she?" Gene wanted to know. "Is she married? How do I know you're not just bull-shitting me?" He continued looking at Cathy's picture. "Did the other girls put you up to this."

"No one knows about this conversation except the two of us. The woman you are staring at is very real—a close friend of mine. You've never met her. Maybe you never will. Her name is Cathy, all you will ever find out about her. The door is locked. So what do you say?"

There was a long pause, during which Gene just sat in his chair across from Jenna's desk focusing first on the picture, then long and hard at Jenna. After being re-assured that the door was locked, he stood, unzipped his pants, pulled out his cock and balls—and asked, perhaps hopefully, if Jenna wanted to do the honors. Jenna assured him that she had no desire to wank his cock. It was his job to see if he passed the test. Gene shrugged, and within minutes, was holding a cock which was all it he said it would be—very long, very thick. Before he got too carried away, Jenna told him to tuck himself in. She would be in touch. Telling Gene to sit down and cover his crotch with several of her file folders, she informed him that she was going to invite her assistant into the office for a discussion of the "budget proposal" she and Gene had been discussing, her means of covering her ass. That should give Gene's cock a chance to return to normal before he had to leave.

So Jenna had done the preliminary leg-work. Whether or not she proceeded from there was up to me. Obviously, she would have to tip-off Cathy to see if she was interested. She couldn't be sure, but she thought she would at least think about it. So. Was I willing to have my wife be "nigger fucked." Simple as that.

"Do you really think she would do this?" Somehow, I couldn't picture my conservative, inhibited wife even considering such a proposal.

"Let me review," said Jenna. "Always three or four fingers. Gets turned on watching big black cocks—you said that yourself. Doesn't seem to get a thrill when you are dipping into her? The guy's a hunk. He's got the biggest cock I've ever seen. What do you think?"

I told Jenna to see if she could make it work. Somehow, the thought of my wife allowing a black cock into a pussy that had (to the best of my knowledge) only admitted me, was a turn on. My final requirements were two: Jenna was to make sure that she brought condoms. I had a hard time imagining Jenna could pull this off and if she did, I couldn't fathom Cathy even considering doing anything unprotected (and secretly, I didn't really relish my wife's pussy getting shot full of some black guys cum). Secondly, if anything at all did happen, I wanted all the juicy details. My cock had been steadily getting harder the longer we talked. I knew that I had been leaking pre-cum for some time. Jenna has also picked up on my growing erection.

Jenna glanced at her watch. "Mom won't be home for another half hour." She undid my belt. I got the hint and stood to lower my pants. I watched with growing anticipation as she slipped out of hers. By the time she had removed her panties, revealing her bush in all its radiant glory, I was beside myself with desire. She stroked my cock as I caressed her pussy. Should I have been surprised as I slipped a finger that she was as wet as I was? Balancing on my lap, she rubbed my cock back and forth the length of her pussy lips, then lowered herself onto me. God, I was ready to burst as I felt her slippery warmth settle fully on my cock.

Leaning so she could whisper in my ear, she said "Kind of like the thought of Cathy getting fucked by some black dude, don't you? Kind of like thinking about him shooting his cum into her pussy, don't you? You'd like to watch her cunt get nigger fucked, wouldn't you?"

That was all it took. I took another stroke or two and dumped my load. Normally, I can last for ten minutes or more, but not this time. The thought of what Cathy might agree to pushed me over the edge. I felt bad for having done nothing for Jenna, but that would have to wait until later....

Sometime within the next week, Jenna had a long talk with Cathy, who agreed to think about the many possibilitiess of her plan. Cathy, of course, was not informed that I had approved everything.

The following weekend, Cathy off-handedly mentioned that she and Jenna were thinking of going to "the cities" to do a bit of early Christmas shopping.

"Just for the day?" I asked. I knew the real reason for the trip. It would be interested in seeing how far Cathy could carry the fiction. No, they were thinking of maybe spending a night or two, depending on what was being offered for entertainment in the local theaters.

"Entertainment!" I thought. I knew exactly what entertainment was being planned. My own wife was contemplating getting fucked. Oh, well. I was getting mine. Why shouldn't she have hers?

I was later to find out from my sister that Cathy was having panic attacks as the day for departure drew near. What if she got caught was the thought that consumed her day and night. To cover her tracks, she insisted on both she and Jenna making a careful list of items from widely scattered stores in the city so they could make some purchases without wasting a lot of time. Cathy even went so far as to do some on-line searching, calling the stores to make sure the things she wanted were in stock, then placing them on hold. The plan was to quickly flit from shopping center to shopping center to get that part of the alibi established.

That night, as arranged, Cathy was introduced to her prospective mate for the night. After showering, Cathy nervously began to dress; Jenna said Cathy almost started to hyperventilate. She didn't think she would be able to do it. She didn't even think she had the guts to meet the guy. Crisis time once again. Jenna once again reassured Cathy that she could—at any time—say no. All she had to think of right now was that they were going out for dinner and drinks. Maybe Cathy and Gene wouldn't "click," maybe he wouldn't be interested in her, whatever. Cathy could always bail out.

Finally, Cathy calmed down. She agreed that just having dinner couldn't hurt. Jenna glanced one last time in her purse to make sure she had the condoms, then held the door open for her sister-in-law and turned out the lights. But Cathy was still as skittish as an unridden mare when they walked into the nightclub on the street level. It offered everything that should guarantee success. Low-level lighting, a racially mixed crowd, excellent food and service, a small orchestra type band to encourage especially slow, intimate dancing.

Gene was already seated, sipping on a drink, when they arrived. He did everything he could to ease Cathy's misgivings. Throughout the meal, he engaged both women in small talk. By the time Cathy and Jenna had finished their steak and lobster, Cathy seemed almost comfortable, genuinely sharing in the laughter produced by the stories Gene regaled the women with. Following an after-dinner drink, he asked if one of them would care for a dance. When Cathy hesitated, Jenna quickly jumped at the opportunity. It was while dancing, she again admonished Gene to go slowly and warned him that things might not work out as they had carefully planned. Cathy always had the right to call the entire thing off. Although Gene already knew this, his hopes were running high. After a discussion of how things were going so far (so far so good, was all Jenna could tell him), the set ended and they returned to the table.

Following another drink, the orchestra reassembled. Gene asked Cathy for the next dance. When she hemmed her way through not giving an answer, Gene rose, extended his hand to her and made some funny promise about not stepping on her feet—too much. That started Cathy laughing. Finally, she took the dark hand extended to her and allowed herself to be escorted to the dance floor. One number led to another. Jenna caught occasional glimpses of them together and was pleased to note that Gene was being the perfect gentleman. Although he held Cathy tight and had his hand resting just on the swell of her hip, he was not overtly hitting on her. Jenna could see that they were talking back and forth and that Cathy was rewarding his quips with a broad smile.

Their final dance ended. They sat to finish their drinks and ordered another. Finally, Jenna stated that it was getting late. Maybe it was time the two girls headed for room and would Gene care to escort them.

Cathy had another panic attack. Clearly, she enjoyed the company and attention Gene was providing, but the mention of the room with its bed and the forbidden things that might take place once they got there, set her off. Jenna could see her resolve melting before her eyes. She asked Gene if she could talk privately with Cathy for a moment and, after Gene left the table, again told Cathy it was one step at a time. Gene knew why they were there. He had also promised that Cathy would be calling all the shots. Cathy said okay, but she would agree only to Gene walking them to the room.

When Gene returned, the girls rose and said they were ready to go. Gene offered his arm to Cathy, who surprised all of them when she accepted it. As they rode the elevator to their room, Gene made a point of standing just behind Cathy, their bodies just barely touching, but close enough so that Cathy would feel his breath on the nape of her neck. Gene again offered his arm for the walk down the deserted hallway, then changed his mind and put his arm around Cathy's waist. Cathy did not resist. When they reached the door, Cathy turned to say goodnight (and farewell) to her "date," thanking him for the lovely evening. She was now standing squarely in front of him, looking directly into his eyes. He hesitated, then slowly drew Cathy into his arms. When she opened her mouth to protest, he covered her mouth with a kiss. As his kiss deepened and Cathy ceased to push against his chest to free herself, Gene pulled her tightly against his body, now placing his hands on both hips to mash their pelvises together. Cathy had to be aware of the partial erection Jenna had previously noted when they had reached the door.

This is when Jenna was supposed to disappear, leaving Cathy and Gene to themselves. But my panic-stricken wife, who was fully involved in Gene's kisses, broke contact with Gene when Jenna said she was going to leave them alone and would be back later.

"No, I can't do this," was Cathy's quivering response. "Sorry you went to all this trouble, Gene, but I just can't. I've never done this before. Pleeease."

By now the hall was no longer abandoned. Several couples could be heard chatting as they made their was toward them in an adjoining hallway. Cathy said she didn't want anyone to see them together.

"Let's settle this inside, then," was Jenna's solution. She had already opened the door. Now she whisked Cathy inside. Gene followed on her heels, apparently much to the shock of Cathy when he closed the door behind them.

"Okay. Look." he began addressing her. "We both know what the deal is. You have never been with a black guy. I am the great unknown. Well, I have never been with a white girl either. Don't believe all those things you hear about black guys only having one thing on their minds, getting a piece of white nookie. I'll leave anytime you say so. But this may never happen again for either of us. I suggest we at least see what develops. I won't hurt you. I'm not here to rape you. I think we both would like to have a bit of fun. We can ask Jenna to leave, I can leave, or you can ask Jenna to stay for awhile if that would make you more comfortable. So, what do you say?"

The thought of Jenna staying was a new one for both of the women, but it seemed to offer comfort and security to Cathy who agreed Gene could stay, but just for awhile and only if Jenna would stay.

Gene asked Jenna to find some slow dancing music on the radio. He said he wanted one more dance with Cinderella before he changed into a pumpkin. That broke the ice for Cathy, who again burst out laughing. Luckily, Jenna quickly found suitable music. Gene bowed to Cathy, asked if he could have the pleasure of this dance, and smiled broadly when she accepted.

Cathy nestled herself in his outstretched arms. But unlike before, when he had held Cathy in the more sedate, traditional style, this time both his hands rested on the swell of Cathy's hips. She had her arms around his shoulders. Gene bided his time. When one song had finished and a second had begun, he kissed Cathy on each closed eyelid, then put his lips to her mouth. At first she resisted, turning her head to left and right, then centered them again to accept his kiss, a kiss which he held while pulling Cathy more tightly to him. Jenna strongly suspected that by now, Gene would have to have a fully hard cock. And Cathy would have to know that too. As Gene probed Cathy's lips with his tongue, she again initially resisted, then opened her lips to give him access. Now they were no longer dancing. The kiss went on and on, Cathy now clearly sucking on Gene's tongue, while Gene moved her hips gently from side to side, lending irrefutable evidence of his tumescent state.

Jenna just stood in the short hallway, transfixed by what she was viewing. She wasn't even supposed to be there!

But Cathy seemed to have become oblivious of her presence in the room, as Gene now began to undo the buttons on the front of Cathy's spaghetti-strap gown. Then he slowly eased the straps to the side. Cathy lowered her arms to let the gown fall to her feet, stepping out of her shoes at the same time. She now stood in only bra and panties. Gene took one of her hands and guided it to his erection, before undoing his slacks and letting them fall to the floor, also kicking off his shoes, leaving him standing only in his socks and boxer shorts from his waist down. Pulling Cathy tight against his cock, their lips met again.

Finally, breaking the kiss, he stepped to the bed and pulled back the top coverings. He then turned to face my wife, again extending his hand to her in silent beckoning.

As though in a trance, Cathy answered his call. As they again embraced by the bed, Gene busied himself with the closure of her bra, which soon joined her other clothes and his on the floor. As her nipples began to harden, Cathy raised her arms to cover them. But Gene gently pushed her arms to the side, then lowered his mouth to each breast in turn, planting a series of gentle kisses, always avoiding the nipples, before finally taking one into his mouth. Cathy's head had fallen backwards, now totally caught up in the sensations of the moment. Gene busied himself with sucking her nipples, at the same time taking as much of each tit into his mouth as he could.

Finally, he lowered Cathy to the bed, then bent down to pull off her panties. He spent a moment staring at Cathy's pussy, then simply rested his cheek on her mound, no doubt enjoying the feel of her pussy hair, perhaps enjoying the aroma, certainly aware that he was to soon get his first taste of white pussy. Cathy, meanwhile was massaging her own tits, cupping her breasts repeatedly, letting her hands slide towards her nipples, which she then tweaked and pulled before repeating the movement.

Gene began to eat her pussy.

"Oh, my God," thought Jenna. "Cathy is going to let herself get fucked."

Cathy was writhing on the bed, now aware only of the mouth that was giving her pleasure. Gene was alternately licking the entire length of her folds, spearing her pussy and flicking his clit with his tongue. Although busy with her tits, Cathy occasionally would reach down to frig her clit when Gene had his tongue buried in her cunt. Finally, she told him not to stop as her hand became a blur on her clit. Then she started cumming, the tendons on her neck standing out as she was overcome with the power of her orgasm. When she finally began to relax, Gene shifted his position to cover her body, fitting nicely between Cathy's still splayed legs. He supported his upper weight on his elbows. His cock rested on her lower stomach. Once again, he kissed Cathy with his mouth fully open, the area from chin to nose covered with her pussy juices. She passionately returned his kiss.

Pausing, he pulled away, looked Cathy in the eye, and simply asked her "Are you sure?" Cathy responded by whispering that she wanted to see him. Gene rolled to the side as Cathy reached for his now massive cock, stroking it almost worshipfully in her hand. Without touching it with her lips, she held it against each of her cheeks, perhaps reveling in the heat and tremendous length and girth of his member. His cock left a trail of pre-cum on each cheek. Then she lay back down, spread her legs, inviting him to mount her, reaching for his cock to guide it into her womanhood.

In a panic, Jenna grabbed her purse, pulled out one of the condoms and waved it at Cathy. But without saying a word, Cathy simply shook her head. Then the massive black cock began to slowly disappear into her cunt.

Jenna would later tell me how she would never forget that moment. At first, Cathy's pussy showed resistance to the huge cockhead attempting to penetrate her. Then Gene's cock popped through that barrier. Always the gentleman and apparently based on his experience with other women, Gene didn't plunge in, but slowly and steadily kept sinking his cock into her cunt, awaiting the inevitable bottom. But Cathy showed no sign of distress; Gene was able to maintain his probing until his cock had fully been accepted by my wife's cunt, his balls resting on her ass. But Cathy's pussy lips remained stretched to the limit by his cock. It almost looked like Cathy was grasping his now plunging cock with two thick rubber bands. And how that man could fuck without cumming. He just went on and on, varying the tempo of his thrusts, slightly shifting the angle of his approach, changing the depth of his penetration. Jenna had never seen anything that even remotely approached this. She was watching not some video, but an actual white woman—my wife—getting fucked within an inch of her life by a black man. The contrast of their colors was totally erotic. Once while being fucked, Cathy forced her hand between their bodies to work her clit, being rewarded with yet another orgasm. Once, Gene pulled out of Cathy to again suck her tits before eating her pussy, causing another orgasm. Other times she came simply because she was being fucked while finally having her pussy totally filled.

After what seemed an eternity, Gene began increasing the speed of his thrusts. It was clear to Jenna that he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He slowed for a moment to inform Cathy that he was about to cum, giving her the final say on where exactly that was going to happen.

Cathy's answer was to increase the pace of her cunt strokes on his cock, moving her legs even higher on his flanks, strengthening her embrace of his shoulders, urging him to continue. Gene got the message. His cock strokes now quickened as he pistoned into her pussy. He began to make soft grunting sounds and grabbed Cathy's ass cheeks, raising them further off the bed, allowing him to penetrate her even more deeply. Jenna could see that Cathy had now surpassed her capacity. With each stroke Gene made inward, burying his cock completely in her pussy, Cathy was silently wincing as the head of his cock battered against her cervix. This cum was not going to be deposited in her vagina, it was going directly into her uterus. Finally, the dam broke. He emptied his balls into her.

My sister told me that just before he started cumming, it was like time again stood still for her. She could remember every detail vividly. Both Gene and Cathy covered with sweat. His ball sack, which had been resting on Cathy's ass while they were fucking, now began flexing. Jenna counted seven times that his sack had tightened, each time his nuts lifting upward. The first time, Gene was as though locked permanently within Cathy's pussy, where he remained motionless for seconds. Then he had withdrawn his cock somewhat, only to thrust again into her, holding that position, his nuts again lifting as his cum was squeezed out. Another withdrawal, another thrust into her cunt, another shot of cum. Seven times!