All Comments on 'And Son Makes Three'

by scorpio00155

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Top Notch

You really have a way with descriptions. Very, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

I like the dialogue. Adds spice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

This is one of the best Incest stories I have ever read and I haven't even finished it yet. It's so damn hot that I couldn't even get to the bottom of the first page before I came in my shorts. OF course the fact that I've fantasized about doing the same thing to with my dad and his new girlfriend may have helped a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

Would love to see mom encourage dad and son to share each other. Perfect family.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Second time around and still gets me going.

I wish this author would write more.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
that's fun ...

that's a quick fun story though it's a little unrealistic that the mum and dad Played along so easily.

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 11 years ago
nothing wrong with fucking

Nothing wrong with fucking your own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story, and loveable guy sure got it right!

A boy fucking his own mother is just about the most natural thing there is. The boy came out of his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, it was his personal pathway into the world. So, of course he loves his mommy's dear sweet coochie. He loves thinking about, gazing on it, delicately fingering it, sticking a finger or two inside, sniffing the musky scent coming from his mother's beautiful cunt and inhaling it deep into his lungs. Everything about his mommy's cunt gets the boy hard like nothing else can. It sets his young balls roiling and draws his stiff young prick like a magnet. His doting mother welcomes her darling baby boy's stiff prick up where he started from, where it is safe and protected and loved. Once up inside his mom the boy becomes a fierce fucker, pounding away at his mother's mommy-hole with all his young energy and strength. He's so darn proud of giving his beloved mom one great cum after another, it makes his fat young prick even harder. He fucking loves being inside his mother, it's so fucking cool, he's fucking king of the world! Finally, he unloads his young balls and shoots his mommy a great big twatful of his warm creamy sperm. It's the best, sincerest gift a loving son can ever give his beloved mother and a loving mom can ever receive from her boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a peverted garbage !

This sicko writer is got to be a Brit ! "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Simply Brillant

Love Stories like this really good writing. More Please like another Brother joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice!!!

Made my cock hard!!! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it,raw as..

Round 2 required..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Good story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, hot, hot - boner-inducing.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous