And Son Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

My mother's screams, gasps and sobs drowned out any other sound in the room as she pleaded with us to 'fuck her harder', my father and I picked up the pace and her cries grew even louder. Anyone listening would have thought murder was being committed. As the time passed my mother's cries reached a crescendo then began to fade to weak whimpers and sobs that were more exciting than her screams had been. Through the thin membrane that separated us I felt dad thrust into mum, I felt his cock twitch and knew he was filling her pussy with his hot, sticky seed. With a cry of ecstasy I thrust deep into mum's back passage and climaxed. The tightness of her arse and the jerking of my father's cock making the experience unbelievable and for a moment I saw red, then my peak faded and I began to thrust into mum again. Dad was moving as well and my mother began to flop around like a rag doll between us, her head was thrashing and her mouth was open in a silent scream. Unbelievably I felt my cock stay rigid and a few minutes later I felt my father's cock suddenly jerking in climax again. A red haze filled my eyes as I surged to another climax, the heat of my rising juices sent surges of bliss through every nerve of my body as I flopped forward onto mum's back.

A few minutes later I came back to my senses somewhat. Gasping for breath I pulled my tool from my mother's arse and fell to the carpet beside my father, he rolled my mother off him and she lay lifeless between us. Then, after a few minutes, mum's body jerked violently and began to tremble as though she were having a fit. My Father grinned at me, got up and went to the drinks cabinet while I gazed happily at my mother's naked body. Juices were slowly beginning to seep from mum's pussy and arse, glistening in the dim light. Getting up I went in search of a towel, finding one in the kitchen I returned to the living room and made an effort to clean mum up a little. With a scream mum went rigid surprising the hell out of me and making my father laugh.

"Big mistake," he laughed handing me a full glass, "your mother is very excitable for a while after she has been fucked."

"She seems very excitable full stop." I grinned.

"Sit down son." Dad laughed.

I sat on the couch and gazed at my mother's body taking the opportunity to memorise her luscious curves to the full. Dad sat down beside me and eyed mum as well.

"Dan you are absolutely right about your mother," he grinned, "she has a hair trigger, she climaxes at the drop of a trouser."

For a moment we sat looking at mum then dad became serious.

"Son you know what happened tonight is against the law," he said, "if anyone ever found out about it your mother and I would be for the high jump."

"Don't worry dad," I grinned, "I have no intention of letting it slip. I'm only puzzled that you let it happen, you and mum that is."

"Once your mother gets going it's almost impossible to stop her." Dad laughed.

"What do you mean 'almost'?" Mum said sitting up, "Will someone hand me a drink."

Dad laughed and gave her a full glass then continued.

"Your mother's mistake tonight has opened a whole new can of worms." Dad sighed, "Pandora's box can not be closed and if I know your mother she won't be able to resist the temptation to have you again even if you can."

Mum poked her tongue out at dad and giggled girlishly, I don't know about mum but I was already tempted to take her again and would not be able to resist the temptation if she made the smallest of offers.

"To be honest," dad went on with a grin, "I don't mind at all, but I don't want to see you get a fixation on your mother to the exclusion of other girls."

"No fear of that," I laughed, "mum may be a right cracker, but I do like variety."

"Beast." Mum grinned, "But I know what you mean."

"So," dad laughed, "I propose..."

"Propose nothing," mum interrupted, "I insist that you fuck me stupid whenever you feel like it. God, double portions, I'm going to be in heaven from now on."

"I'd watch her if I were you son," dad laughed, "she'll grab you when you least expect it."

"Not if I grab her first." I grinned, "Anyway, I've got you as an example to follow, how can I go wrong?"

Mum finally hauled herself up onto the couch, kissed dad, kissed me then giggled.

"What?" dad asked.

"I was just thinking" mum giggled, "that I won't have to go without when you have to go on your business trips."

"Dawn," dad laughed, "you get worse."

"Oh I hope so." She grinned as she reached out to take our cocks in hand.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12