And The Winner Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was moving her body, looking exactly like a professional stripper. She was fondling her tits, tweaking her nipples as Emma leered at her with lust in her eyes. Rachel shoved her tits right into Emma's face as Emma's tongue stuck out drooling over Rachel's 36C assets. Then Rachel slipped off her thong, showing off a shaven cunt. I felt so horny, I'd always wanked off over Rachel having a shaven cunt and it was exactly like in my fantasies, just like a stripper's cunt should be with her goods on offer.

Rachel slipped a hand into her cunt and started paying with herself. Emma ogled Rachel, "'Zat body is so sexy Rachel," she said. Rachel smiled, "I know," she replied, "I love my body so much, I love parading it in front of horny bitches like you Emma."

As Rachel spread her legs even wider Tom could not cope anymore. With a huge sigh he let go of his jism. Emma smiled, "Oh look Rachel, your little show was too much for Tom's pathetic three incher."

Rachel looked round at Tom who was just recovering, "Yeah well I suppose seeing a hot stripper like me is the biggest thrill he gets."

Rachel carried on playing with herself, I could not hold on any longer. Seeing a horny bitch like Rachel openly play with her cunt was making me so horny. I let go of my jism not long after Tom and then Rob let go of his, just as Rachel was finishing her sexy routine.

Rachel heard Rob cum and looked round, "The thought of an ugly pervert like you getting off on my body disgusts me," she said. Rob looked back at Rachel clearly still shocked at the impact of my wish.

Rachel looked back at Emma as the music stopped, "I hope you enjoyed my little show you sexy little minx."

"Oh la la Rachel, 'zat was so sexy," Emma replied.

As Rachel finished the man on the screen continued, "Rachel, can Ihave your next wish please."

Once again I projected my desired wish to Rachel as she looked at the screen, "I wish that Rob knew I was out of his league and he would be as dirty and perverted as he thinks Clark is with a three inch cock like Tom has."

Rob looked aghast, "Rachel, you bitch, how could you?" he said but it was too late.

"Your wish is granted," the man on the screen said and with a flash we settled back down to the game only this time we all thought Rob was an ugly pervert and his cock was tiny.

Emma laughed, "Oh dear," she said, "You 'ave a tiny cock just like Tom."

"Yeah," agreed Rachel, "no more fucking for you Rob, unless you have to pay for it." Rachel was laughing, "That will teach you for not liking me being a stripper."

The man on the screen interrupted again, "Clark can I have your wish please."

I smiled: this was it. The moment I had been waiting for, "Right Emma and Rachel, time to make you lust after me with a passion you have never known before."

"That's bollocks Clark," responded Rachel, "you are an old, dirty, ugly pervert. Emma and I are way out of your league."

"Not for much longer Rachel, I think it is time to put that right,"I continued, "I wish Emma and Rachel were dirty, horny, vulgar bitches who lust after me 100 times more than they have lusted after anyone before and will do anything to fuck me."

"You 'ave lost it Clark," said Emma, "Rachel and I could never find a dirty old man like you sexy."

"Yeah," agreed Rachel, "It would take a fucking miracle."

But as the guy said the words "your wish is granted," and there was the usual flash Rachel and Emma changed. They looked at me like lust driven sluts.

Both Rachel and Emma got up and sat next to me, their bodies right up against mine.

Rachel cupped her tits, "Oh Clark," she said, "my cunt is so wet. I've never seen a guy as hunky as you before."

Emma agreed in her sexiest French accent, "Oh Oui, Oui, Rachel. Clark is so sexy, he turns me on so much."

I felt so horny, after years of lusting after these horny bitches, wanking over them after being teased by their hot bodies, Emma and Rachel were now lusting after me.

Rob and Tom looked shocked at their ex-girlfriends now eyeing me up.

I looked at Rachel, her 36C tits on display and right next to me. "Go on Clark, ogle my titties. I love it when studs like you leer at my body like I'm a worthless slut."

Wow I thought, earlier in the day Rachel was moaning because me ogling her in a black top and jeans made her feel dirty, now she was desperate for me to ogle her hot, naked body.

Rachel ran a hand over my chest, making sure her nails trailed over it. She smiled, "You like that don't you, what a physique you have."

Emma was jealous as Rachel used her 'experience' as a stripper to get my attention. "Oh Clark," she said, "look at your sexy French Maid as well." Emma was bent over, her huge tits practically falling out. "Zese are the 34D titties which make you so hard Clark. Go on ogle them. I love teasing dirty hunks like you in this outfit. I'm such a fucking cocktease Clark."

Emma pushed her tits against me as she nuzzled my neck. Tom and Rob were horrified. Tom could not take anymore, "Emma how could you think Clark is a hunk. He's 50 years old and you've always thought he was an ugly pervert. You hated him ogling you."

"Yeah," agreed Rob, "you always hated seeing Clark when you came round to Emma's place Rachel. You said he made you feel dirty."

"But worthless sluts like me and Emma should feel dirty. It's our duty to serve hunks like Clark," Rachel argued. I felt so powerful.

"Look at him Emma though," said Tom taking over from Rob. "You're 21 and fucking horny and you are lusting over an overweight 50 year old with a tiny cock."

I looked at Tom, "That's very difficult to take from you Tom. I mean look at you. Everyone knows you're ugly, you're a pervert and you've got a tiny three-inch cock. As for my four inches I'm sure Emma will help me out with that."

I looked towards the computer screen.

The guy on the screen stepped in, "Emma, it is time for your final wish."

I looked at Emma, "Go on you sexy French bitch, why don't you shut that annoying ex-boyfriend of yours up." I was telling Emma what to wish for but I probably didn't need to bother.

"'Tis a pleasure Clark," replied Emma. "I wish 'zat Clark had a ten inch cock which he is an expert at using and hard whenever he wants for any hot bitch. Just the sight of his cock will make girls horny."

I smiled at the wording; I'd made Emma give me ultimate control of my cock. Rachel's eyes lit up, "Great wish Emma," she said, "I can't wait for this."

They guy said, "your wish is granted," and with another flash of light I looked down to see the cock I had wanted ever since I had started wanking.

I took hold of it for the first time. It felt great. "Oh thank you Emma," I said, "it feels so good."

"It's fucking massive Clark," said Emma.

"Oh fuck me Clark," agreed Rachel, "that makes my cunt so wet. A hunk like you should have a huge cock to fuck us senseless."

Tom and Rob looked so jealous, for years they had been the arrogant hunks who loved taking the piss out of me. I was the old, dirty pervert next door who lusted after their sexy girlfriends. They knew I loved wanking over them and loved teasing me over how much I needed to wank myself off because I was ugly and never could get a girlfriend. Now I had turned the tables.

Emma took hold of my cock and wanked it gently, "'Zis is what I call a cock," she said; "now I know why I'm such a slutty maid. It feels so good Clark."

Rachel got a hand on my cock as well and looked at Emma. "Oh yes Emma, there's nothing like a well hung stud to get sluts like us horny."

I looked at Rob and Tom, "You were right having a huge cock makes Rachel and Emma dirty little whores," I said, I felt so cocky. Rob and Tom were already dirty perverts but I wanted more, I wanted them to live together in a den of porn. I wanted them wanking their tiny cocks' six/seven times a day. I wanted their place filled with porn film, porno mags and the walls covered with pictures of their favourite porn models.

Tom and Rob were ogling Rachel and Emma as the guy on the screen said once again, "Tom can I have your final wish please."

Tom took hold of his three-inch cock and smiled as I willed him to make his final wish. "Ohh," he said, "I love wanking my cock so much."

"Same here," agreed Rob, "it feels so good."

"I know what I'm going to wish for, I wish Rob and myself lived here with all our favourite porn films and porno mags wanking ourselves off whenever we like."

"Your wish is granted," said the man on the computer screen. There was the usual flash and the whole room changed. Suddenly we were in a lounge that was covered in pictures of horny models and celebrities. There were porno mags all over the place and all the shelves around the television were filled with porn films.

"That's much better," said Tom, "we've got so much wank material now," he said to Rob.

"You're going to need it," responded Rachel.

"Oh don't be so hard on them Rachel," I replied, "Tom and Rob can't resist wanking their cocks over dirty bitches like you and Emma especially when you are both looking so horny."

"'Zat is true Clark," agreed Emma, "I 'ave to look horny for you, you make my cunt so wet."

Rachel was fingering herself, "Oh yes and my pussy is so wet right now, it's embarrassing even knowing that Rob and Tom used to fuck Emma and me."

"Well," I said, "you can put that right with your next wish." I knew exactly what I wanted Rachel to wish for as I willed her to do it. I wanted to make Rachel and Emma sexy porn models. I had always been frustrated by other blokes parading their sexy bitches knowing I was ogling them, now I could make those blokes lust after Rachel and Emma. They would all be wanking themselves off fantasising over them while I would be living out my fantasies.

The guy on the screen spoke again, "It is time for your final wish Rachel."

"Fucking great idea Clark," said Rachel, "I wish only Clark could remember that Emma and I went out with Tom and Rob. To everyone else they will always have been ugly, dirty perverts with tiny cocks and Emma and myself would be top porn models with loads of blokes wanking off over our bodies. Oh and I wish Tom and Rob lusted after us more than any other porn models."

"Wow Rachel," I said, "that's an amazing wish."

"Your wish is granted," said the man on the screen.

With a flash of light the room cleared. It was now covered in pics of Rachel and Emma in outrageously sexy poses. Rachel smiled at me spreading her legs wider and playing with her cunt.

Tom and Rob were wanking their tiny cocks as I prepared for my final wish. The guy on the screen spoke, "Clark please make your final wish."

"Go on Clark," said Emma, "make it a really sexy wish." She cupped her tits, smiling at me.

"Oh don't worry Emma it will be," I said as I looked towards the computer screen. "I wish Emma and Rachel were my sex slaves who will do anything I say while Rob and Tom watch jealously wanking their cocks. Oh yeah and I wish Emma would be naked like Rachel now."

"Oh yes Clark, I'd love to be your dirty sex slave," said Rachel.

"Your wish is granted," said the man on the screen once again and with a flash I looked at both Rachel and Emma who were eyeing me even more in lust than before.

Emma was sitting beside me just like I'd always imagined her. She looked so good, her 34D tits were so big and firm and her cunt was shaven. I had the two girls I wanked over most naked in front of me, lusting after me.

"Right girls," I said, "you've teased my cock for long enough. It's about time you made one of my many wank fantasies come true."

Rachel looked at Emma, "Oh yeah," she said, "What a body you've got Emma, come here and play with Rachel."

"Ah Oui Rachel," Emma got up and approached Rachel, "Let us put on a show for Clark and show him what horny sluts we really are."

Rachel and Emma fixed their gaze on each other's body. They embraced, their tits pressing hard against each other as their tongues locked. They began to kiss passionately, tonguing each other furiously. Rachel's hands groped Emma's body, fingering her superb ass and grinding her cunt against Emma. Rachel moved a finger to Emma's cunt and teased it up and down her cunt lips. "Ooooooooh Emma, you're so fucking wet, just like I am."

"For 'zat hunk," Emma said looking at me, "I'm always fucking wet, especially when a horny slut like you is fingering my body."

Rachel then took hold of Emma's tits, cupping them roughly in her hands. She stared at them in pure lust, just like I had done for years. "Oh yes Emma, your tits feel so good, I've always wanted to get my hands on them," Rachel said as groped them. She worked her way towards Emma's nipples and began to tweak them gently. Emma groaned in pleasure.

"Thought you'd like that you dirty bitch," said Rachel. "Ahhhh, oui Rachel, I love my nips being fondled." Rachel took her time knowing how much having her own nipples tweaked turned her on. Rachel then buried her head into Emma's cleavage. Emma jiggled her tits around as they slapped into Rachel's face. "Oh Emma I love your titties."

Emma got hold of her tits and covered them over Rachel's face as Rachel got her tongue to work. She began to lick and suck Emma's soft titty flesh. "Oh fuck Rachel 'zat feels so fucking good," said Emma as Rachel's tongue covered every inch of Emma's 34D assets.

Rachel licked and sucked edging nearer and nearer to Emma's nipples. She began circling her tongue expertly around them as Emma's eyes focused on Rachel's eager tongue. "You fucking tease Rachel, lick my fucking nipples," pleaded Emma. Rachel's sexy brown eyes stared upwards at Emma, loving the control she had over her. Slowly Rachel moved her tongue to one of Emma's nipples and flicked at it. "Oh yes Rachel," moaned Emma, "'zat feels so fucking good."

Rachel moved her tongue about on both of Emma's nipples. I moved into position inches from Rachel's tongue. I had wanked over this girl on girl action in so many porno films but now I was being treated to my two favourite wank fantasies getting it on all for my benefit. I resisted the temptation to join in for now and wanked my cock.

Emma got hold of Rachel and pulled her tongue to hers. Once again their tongues entwined. Emma got hold of Rachel's 36C assets. She pulled away slightly. "Now 'tis my turn," mouthed Emma. She cupped Rachel's firm tits roughly and rolled them up and down in her hands. Rachel laid back onto the floor as Emma pushed her back. Without giving Rachel any time Emma was on top of her tits, licking and sucking them. Rachel moaned out, "Oh yes, oh yes Emma, suck my titties," but Emma needed no encouragement.

Emma licked and sucked at Rachel's soft titty flesh but it was her bullet like erect nipples that were most tempting. Rachel's nipples had always stood out especially when she wore her bikini in Emma's garden, now with Rachel feeling so horny they were even more erect and even more sensitive. As Emma licked, sucked and fondled her nipples Rachel moaned louder and louder.

Emma carried on getting hornier and hornier herself as she heard Rachel's moans of pleasure. She bit gently at her nipples, "Ooh you bitch," squealed Rachel as Emma gently flicked her tongue round one of Rachel's nipples. Rachel had already moved two of her fingers to her cunt and started playing with herself, now she could hold back no longer.

She moved on top of Emma and headed towards her cunt, "You've made me so fucking horny," Rachel told Emma, "I have to lick that sweet cunt of yours." Rachel positioned herself level with Emma's cunt, her own cunt just inches from Emma's tongue as well. "I'm so glad it's shaven," added Rachel, "a cunt like yours should be on show." With that Rachel parted Emma's cunt lips and moved her tongue about in Emma's cunt then Rachel turned back at Emma. "Oh you taste so fucking good Emma, just like a horny slut should do."

Rachel kept her cunt just out of reach of Emma's tongue as she lapped at Emma's cunt. Emma writhed in pleasure as Rachel teased her clit; she had to repay the favour. Getting hold of Rachel's firm ass she pulled her cunt towards her tongue and licked frantically. "English girls taste good as well," she said, as she tasted Rachel's cunt juices.

Both girls were locked together; their horny body's writhing against each other as they humped up and down. Rachel teased Emma's clit with her tongue. She loved licking pussy and she was giving Emma a real tongue-lashing. Emma responded with equal vigour.

I wanked my cock so hard feeling my 10 inches. This is what wanking a cock should feel like I thought. I glanced over at Tom and Rob struggling to contain themselves as they wanked their tiny 3-inch cocks. Their ex girlfriends were locked together in a state of uncontrollable lesbian lust and it was all just to turn me on.

As Rachel and Emma moved their tongues on each other's clits, their muffled screams became louder. Suddenly Emma hit Rachel's g-spot and Rachel squirmed about in pleasure. Almost immediately Rachel hit Emma's g-spot as both of these horny bitches reached a massive orgasm.

The bodies of Emma and Rachel gyrated against each other as they lapped at their cunt juices. Their screams died down as all they could muster the energy to say was, "ooooooh that was so good," and "you are so fucking horny."

The sight of these two horny sluts licking each other out was too much for Tom and Rob, with a huge sigh they let go of their cum adding to the large amount of cum stains already on the carpet. "Oh dear," I said, "looks like those tiny 3 inchers don't have much stamina either. Still I'm not surprised, ugly perverts like you never have any stamina, unlike well hung studs like me, which is lucky because these two horny sluts look like their cunts need a good fucking from a 10 inch cock very soon."

Rob and Tom eyed my cock jealously. I thought back to all the times they had told me about their sex lives, telling me how horny Rachel and Emma were for them knowing I was getting hard for their girlfriends and would have to wank off over them later. They delighted in telling me of their marathon sex sessions as I barely controlled the urge to wank myself off there and then. Now they were the dirty perverts forced to wank themselves off, as I was about to give both Rachel and Emma a good seeing to.

As Rachel and Emma recovered they both began to focus their attention on me. "So Clark, I hope our little show made you horny. We love playing with each other in front of hunky beefcakes like you,"said Rachel with a wicked glint in her eye.

I wanked my huge cock, staring at Rachel's tits. "Oh Rachel," I replied, "that made my cock so fucking hard. It's nice to see two horny sluts enjoying each other."

Then Emma stepped in, "I cannot hold back any longer," she said,"sometimes you just have to obey your cunt." With that Emma strutted up to me. She pressed her body against mine and we began to kiss passionately. Emma's tongue pushed hard into my mouth. I could feel the lust with the passion of her kiss. Expertly she pushed her 34D titties against my body so I could feel her hard nipples on my chest and her shaven cunt was grinding against my rock hard cock.

I got hold of Emma's firm ass groping it relishing the body of a fit 20-year-old against mine. I began to respond moving my tongue around on Emma's hot tongue and was just getting into finally getting my hands on this hot bitch when Rachel came up to us as well. She also pushed her body against mine and she began to tongue both of us. Both Rachel and Emma eagerly tongued me, both vying for my attention. Each of them pushed their tits hard against my body.

Rachel moved one of her hands down to my cock and wanked it slowly. "It feels so fucking good Clark," she said, "I can't wait to have it fucking my cunt hard, just how I like it." Rachel then took hold of Emma's tits. "This hot little French bitch loves having her titties fondled Clark, why don't you get hold of them. Go on Clark, Emma always said you never stopped ogling her tits. I bet you'd love to get your hands on her 34D assets."