And The Winner Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smiled cupping her huge tits; "Ah oui Clark, grope my titties just like you do in your wank fantasies."

I thought of all the wank fantasies I had over Emma, all the times I had ogled her tits when she was wearing her skimpy outfits and bikinis desperate to get hold of those huge jugs. I thought back to earlier when Tom caught me ogling Emma's tits as she bent over and had taken the piss out of me. Somehow the roles had now been reversed. Emma was the slutty little bitch offering me her tits. To her I was the hunk and now Tom was the dirty pervert who had to resort to wanking his tiny cock over her.

I moved up close to Emma and got hold of her amazing tits cupping her titty flesh. Emma let out a deep groan of pleasure. Her dream guy was fondling her ultra sensitive tits and she was loving every second of it. I took my time massaging Emma's 34D titties. They jiggled up and down enticingly before I tweaked her nipples that were clearly erect. "Oh fuck yes Clark," moaned Emma. "They feel fucking amazing Emma," I commented, "just like tits should feel on a horny slut."

I rolled her nipples with my fingers as Emma shuddered at my touch. Rachel moved in cupping her tits as well. "Oh Clark," she said,"fondle my titties just like your doing with Emma. I can't wait any longer for a stud like you to get hold of my body."

I looked at Emma who seemed disappointed, "It's only fair Rachel gets her turn as well," I said before turning to Rachel and grabbing her 36C beauties. They were firmer than Emma's tits as once again I massaged her lovely jugs. "What a fucking great pair," I said. "Oh yessssss Clark," said Rachel, "treat me like the slut I am, you make me feel so fucking horny."

Emma was fondling her own tits as she watched me grope Rachel. "Give 'em a good feel Clark," Emma encouraged, "you're making our cunts so wet."

Just like I had always fantasised over I got hold of Rachel's nips. Rachel went wild as I tweaked them. "Oh fuck I love having my nipples fondled Clark, oh boy that feels so fucking hot," moaned Rachel. I rubbed and squeezed Rachel's huge mounds, pinching her hard nipples.

Then I moved my head in between Rachel's huge cleavage and started kissing, licking and sucking her tits. Rachel cupped her tits around my head as I licked. "Oh Clark, fuck that's good," Rachel moaned louder and louder. Emma could not resist joining in. She moved up close to Rachel, "Go on Clark, compare our titties, you've got two great pairs to take care of."

I turned round to see Emma's huge pleasure mounds in front of me; I stuck my head in the middle of her cleavage as she playfully jiggled them in my face. Her soft titty flesh slapped against my face as I licked Emma's tits.

I grabbed hold of Emma's tits and began to lick them all over. Emma was moaning in pleasure. I moved my tongue over every inch then moved to Emma's nipples. I flicked my tongue over Emma's erect nipples then took each nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked. Emma's moans became louder as she pleaded for more.

I then took my hands and began to grope Emma and Rachel's tits at the same time. Both Emma and Rachel were playing with themselves as I fondled their pleasure mounds. I looked over at Tom and Rob wanking their three-inch cocks their eyes fixed on me fondling Emma and Rachel's tits.

"They feel so good," I said, "I bet you'd love to get hold of these," I added. Tom and Rob both nodded jealously. "You two lads are dirty little perverts," I said mocking them in the same way they had done to me.

"Oh Clark," Tom responded, "yes we are dirty perverts. We love wanking so much especially over Rachel and Emma. Those tits are fucking amazing. I'd love to get hold of them."

"How do they feel Clark?" asked Rob.

"They feel like titties should do on horny sluts," I replied taking hold of Emma's 36D's. "Emma's tits are bigger, softer and juicier," I then took hold of Rachel's 36C's. "Rachel's tits are firmer with the hardest nipples ever."

I looked at Tom wanking his cock, I got hold of Emma's tits who smiled, "Oh yesssssssss Clark," she muttered as I switched between the horny look on Emma's face and Tom whose eyes were locked onto Emma's tits.

"Go on Tom," I mocked, "wank that tiny cock, imagine it's you fondling Emma's amazing titties."

"Oh yesssssss Clark," moaned Tom as his hand moved faster, "that's what I'm fantasising about, you are so lucky to be able to get hold of those tits, they're the best pair I've ever seen." With that Tom leered at Emma's tits, "Oh Emma, yessssssssss, I'm cummmmmmming."

Tom spilt even more cum onto the carpet. "That's it Tom, I know dirty perverts like you can't resist wanking over a sexy bitch like Emma."

I then turned to Rob while taking hold of Rachel's pleasure mounds. "Your turn Rob," I mocked, "I can see you've been ogling these intently."

Rachel smiled, "oh yes Clark," she moaned, "fondle my tits, that's fucking amazing."

Rob wanked his cock hard, "I can't take my eyes off those tits Clark, oh Rachel, " he said, "I'd love to get hold of those tits, fondling those erect nips while I fuck you hard." It was too much for Rob and as he yelled out "aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh," he came on the carpet as I tweaked Rachel's nipples.

Both Emma and Rachel were getting hotter and hotter as I fondled their tits. Emma laid back onto the carpet and cupped her tits, "Oh Clark," she said, "I want to give you a tit fuck, I want to feel your 10 inch cock against my 36D tits."

Getting a tit fuck from Emma had always been one of my favourite fantasies and I could not believe she was demanding I put my cock into her huge cleavage. Without any hesitation I straddled Emma and slid mycock up close to her tits.

I wanked my cock as I took in the sight of Emma looking lustingly at my cock as she presented her tits for me. Rachel moved over with us and wanked my cock. "Go on Clark, get that huge cock in those titties," she teased.

I lowered my 10 incher into Emma's gorgeous tits as she cupped her huge mounds over my cock. I began to slide in and out, slowly at first feeling Emma's soft titty flesh against my hard cock. "Oh yes Clark, give my tits a good fucking, that feels so fucking good," Emma said while she eyed my cock like nothing else mattered in the world.

"Oh Emma you horny slut," I said. I had watched so many tit fucks in my favourite porno films and now I was fucking the tits of my next door neighbour who I had lusted over since I first set eyes on her. As I fucked Emma's huge tits I wanted to tell her what a horny bitch she had become. "You can't resist my cock can you. I'm not a dirty, old man any more am I Emma. I'm a hunky stud with a cock which drives you wild with desire."

"I am a dirty slut Clark," replied Emma, "Having your 10 inch cock fucking my tits makes my cunt so fucking wet. Give my 34D tits the fucking they need."

Emma got hold of her tits and cupped them firmly around my cock as I thrust forward. My huge cock poked against Emma's face with each thrust and I knew Emma's slutty instincts would take over. As I thrust once again she got her tongue and licked at the nib of my cock. I smiled loving the feel of Emma's hot tongue on my cock for the first time. I kept thrusting in and out of Emma's tits as she licked and then sucked at the base of my cock. "Oh yessssssssssssss, Clark," Emma moaned "let me suck your cock, I want it so fucking bad."

My strokes quickened as Emma sucked at my cock frantically. I wanted to cover this horny bitch in my cum and I knew I was close. "Let me have your cum Clark," Emma pleaded, "cover me with your hot jism."

I got hold of my cock and fixed my eyes on Emma's tits and the need for my cum that was etched on her face, "Oh Emma," I said, "feel my hot cum on your hot body, ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssssss." I came so hard covering Emma in my cum. It went all over her milky, white tits, her blonde hair and her face and willing mouth.

"Oh fuck yes Clark," Emma mumbled in between swallowing all the cum she could, "you taste so good."

I took in Emma's hot body covered in my cum. My 10 inch cock had produced more jism than ever before and Emma was well and truly my slut now. As I got off Emma Rachel moved straight in. "Oh yes Clark, you really gave the horny slut a covering," Rachel said leering at Emma's body. "Seeing Emma covered in your hot cum makes my cunt so fucking wet."

Rachel immediately moved to Emma's body. They began to kiss passionately, Rachel tasting my cum in Emma's mouth. Rachel then proceeded to start licking my cum off Emma's tits. "Emma was right,"Rachel said, "your cum tastes fucking amazing." Rachel licked more cum off Emma's tits, "especially licking it off Emma's titties, there's nothing hotter than licking cum off a body of a horny little slut like Emma."

Rachel continued until she had licked every bit of cum off Emma's tits, then moved up her body. "Oh fuck Rachel," Emma said, "your tongue feels so good, go on lick Clark's hot cum off my body." Rachel was slurping loudly as she worked towards Emma's face. The bodies of these horny bitches were once again entwined as Rachel grinded her cunt against Emma while tonguing her. Both sluts were desperate to get a taste of my jism.

As I watched I wanked my cock, which I had already willed to be hard again. Rachel got off of Emma and stared straight at me with a wicked glint in her eye. She then focussed her eyes onto my huge cock. Rachel laid back and cupped her tits. "Come on Clark," she pleaded, "fuck my titties like you did to that horny slut Emma. I'm a dirty, perverted slut as well and I need your cock in here," Rachel continued as she ran a finger in between her huge cleavage.

I thought back to earlier when I wanked myself off in front of Rachel imagining I was sliding my cock into her cleavage. Back then I had a tiny four-inch cock and Rachel, Emma, Tom and Rob all mocked me but now Rachel was pleading with me to shove my 10-inch cock in her cleavage.

I straddled Rachel, her olive skin felt so good as I slid my cock into her 36C tits. I started to move my cock in and out of her cleavage as Rachel kept moaning, "Oh Clark that feels so good." Rachel had squeezed her tits tightly around my hard cock as I felt it rub against her titty flesh.

"Oh Rachel," I said, "you are a dirty slut. You can't resist having me fuck your 36C titties can you."

"No Clark, I can't resist your cock, it's so fucking big,"responded Rachel. "seeing it fucking my tits makes me so fucking slutty. I have to lick it."

Rachel got her tongue around my cock as I fucked her huge titties. I held my cock close to her mouth allowing her to wrap her tongue over my huge cock. Rachel gave me a naughty smile as she licked my cock, "Oh it feels even better than I thought it would," Rachel said, "you make my cunt so fucking wet Clark."

I continued moving my cock in and out of the amazing cleavage my pace getting quicker as Rachel desperately licked and sucked at my cock. She looked like the porn stars I had wanked over in the past as I imagined doing exactly the same thing to them.

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss, Clark. I want you so much, cover my body in your cum, I need it soooooo bad," begged Rachel. I knew I was close as my thrusts got quicker, I kept telling Rachel what a horny slut she was as Emma fondled her tits and told me to cover the horny bitch in cum.

I got hold of my 10-inch cock and wanked it staring at Rachel's amazing 36C tits and the look of pure lust on her face. I could not hold back any longer, with one final wank of my cock I let go of my cum watching it shoot all over Rachel's olive skin.

"Oh yessssssssssssss Rachel," I panted as I my cum covered Rachel's tits and face. It even got into her long black hair. Rachel swallowed as much of my cum as possible. "Oh fuck Clark, I love being covered in your cum it makes me feel like I'm your slut."

"We are both Clark's sluts," Emma interjected, "and I need to taste that cum so much." As I got off Rachel's body Emma jumped straight in licking my cum off Rachel's tits. Emma looked at Rachel; "Oh this is so hot licking a hunky guy's cum off the body of a horny bitch like you." Emma lapped away, tasting as much cum as she could before the girls tongued each other again.

I looked at Rob and Tom who were wanking their cocks at the sight of Emma licking my cum off of Rachel. I smiled knowing how jealous they were at my superiority. "Rachel and Emma love the taste of my cum so much don't they," I commented

"Oh they look so slutty," said Tom, "I love wanking over Emma and Rachel so much, I would love to fuck them both, that would be my greatest ever fantasy."

"Oh yeah, I'd fuck them both so hard," added Rob.

"You lads really are dirty perverts aren't you," I mocked, "but Emma and Rachel are horny sluts who need to fuck hunky guys like me with huge cocks, you'll just have to resort to wanking those tiny little cocks while I'm about to fuck these sluts senseless."

I was wanking my cock watching Emma and Rachel tongue each other but I knew exactly what I wanted next. Rachel and Emma began to eye me up. Suddenly all they wanted was to fuck me.

"Oh Clark," said Emma, "you've made me feel so fucking horny." Emma spread her legs wide apart giving me a perfect view of her shaven cunt. She cupped her tits with one hand while with the other she started to finger her cunt.

Rachel did the same, fingering her shaven cunt as well as she made sure her legs were spread obscenely wide apart. "Clark my cunt is so fucking wet," moaned Rachel, "I want to fuck you so much."

I watched as the two girls I wanked over most offered me their hot bodies. By a freak occurrence I had turned Rachel and Emma from thinking I was an old, ugly pervert into lust driven sluts. Now I was going to tease them as much as they had teased me before. I wanted them to beg me to fuck them.

"Clark, I can't hold back any longer," said Emma, "please fuck me, I need your cock in my cunt soooooo much. I'll do anything to fuck you."

"Ohhhhhh fuck me," interrupted Rachel, "I'm such a fucking slutty little bitch. I'm your fucktoy Clark, treat me like the whore I am."

Emma moved her fingers further into her cunt, "Look at my cunt Clark, it needs to be fucked so hard with your huge 10 incher. I'm your cumwhore Clark, fuck me the way you have fantasised for so long."

Emma and Rachel were desperately competing for my cock, doing anything so they would be the first to get my huge cock in their cunt. I wanked my cock at the sight of both Emma and Rachel spreading their legs and fingering their cunts while begging for me like I had always wanked over.

The look of pure lust in their eyes was exactly like I had always imagined.

Now I had the choice of two horny sluts. I looked at both Rachel and Emma trying to decide. My mind was made up when Emma grabbed her tits and began to lick her nipples. She knew I couldn't resist her 34D titties and was using every trick in the book to get me to fuck her first.

I smiled, "Sorry Rachel, you'll get your turn but I have to fulfil my favourite wank fantasy of Emma riding me with those hot titties bouncing in front of me."

Rachel looked disappointed but carried on playing with her cunt as Emma got straight up. "Oh Oui Clark, I'm going to fuck you so hard,"she said as she kissed me firmly. Emma then pushed me onto the floor and straddled me.

"Go on Emma," I responded, "show me what a filthy cumwhore you are for me."

Emma eyed my cock up wanking it hard, "I am your filthy cumwhore Clark. I'm going to ride your 10 inch cock like the slut I am."

With that Emma eased her cunt onto my cock, "ohhhhhh yes Clark,"she panted, "that feels so fucking good."

I leered at Emma's body as she began to fuck me. Her body was sex on legs; the lust in her eyes and her amazing 34D tits jiggling up and down was as perfect as my most vivid wank fantasy.

Emma rode my cock building up her pace. She pushed her cunt hard against my cock making sure it filled her completely. "Fuck Clark I want you so bad," she moaned, "I want to be your fantasy fuck slut."

I felt my hard cock being pounded by Emma's body. "Ohhhhhh fuck yessssssssssss Emma, you dirty slut fuck me harder," I encouraged.

Emma gyrated her hips as her tits bounced up and down. I loved watching her huge assets move up and down and couldn't resist grabbing hold of Emma's titty flesh once again.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCKING GET HOLD OF MY TITTIES CLARK, I'M YOUR WHORE," screamed Emma.

"Oh fuck yessssssssssssss Emma," I responded, "you're such a hot fucking bitch."

Emma kept riding up and down on my cock, her movement getting more and more frantic and her screams getting louder and louder.

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR COCK IS FUCKING AMAZING CLARK, I'M YOUR FUCK TOY CLARK, I WANT YOU SOOOOO MUCH," screamed Emma.

I quickly looked at Tom wanking his tiny cock. A couple of hours ago he had told me what a horny bitch Emma was the previous night and how he was surprised I had not heard her screams.

Emma was controlling the fucking now and she couldn't resist grabbing hold of the sofa bringing her tits level with my face. Instinctively I took hold of them in my mouth licking and sucking at Emma's nipples. Emma was clearly close to orgasm.

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS CLARK," screamed Emma as I moved my tongue over her 34D titties. "I NEED YOUR CUM SOOOOOOO MUCH."

Emma's thrusts became quicker and quicker as she kept screaming out my name. Then I felt her whole body shudder as she yelled out, "OH FUCK CLARK, I'M YOUR DIRTY CUMWHORE, YOUR SEX SLAVE, OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

Feeling Emma's orgasm triggered my cock and I let go of my jism filling Emma's hot cunt. "Oh fuck yes Emma," I said, "you're such a great fuck you dirty slut."

As Emma recovered she kissed me passionately, "Oh yes Clark," she said giving me a horny look, "that was the best fuck ever, I've never felt so horny."

"You were superb Emma," I agreed, "you really know how to perform don't you."

"I do for a stud like you with a huge cock," said Emma.

I looked across at Tom and Rob who had cum once again. I smiled as they looked at me jealously. "Did you enjoy the show then boys?" I mocked.

"Wow," said Tom, "that was fucking amazing. Emma really fucked you hard."

"Yeah, she's a hot little bitch and she screams like a slut should as well," I added.

"I know," replied Tom, "you really fucked her senseless, but with a body like that she needs it. I'd do anything to fuck Emma, she makes my cock so fucking hard."

I laughed. "You're a dirty, little pervert aren't you Tom," I mocked, "you're so ugly Emma would never fuck you, you'll just have to resort to wanking that tiny little cock of yours."

Tom ogled Emma's body, "I know Clark, you are so lucky to fuck a horny slut like Emma, life is so unfair."

Suddenly Rachel got up, "Right Clark, you hunk. Watching you and Emma fuck like that has made me even hornier and I want my turn with you."

Rachel was rubbing her cunt lips, smiling sexily. I was desperate to fuck her but I wanted her to beg for my cock like a slut should do.

I looked straight back at Rachel and said, "You need to earn a hard fucking from my cock Rachel, I want to see you beg like the slut you are."

Rachel smiled, "I'll do anything to have my cunt fucked by your cock," Rachel bent over showing me her sexy ass and perfectly shaven cunt. She turned her head round to face me while fingering her cunt.

"Give it to me doggy style Clark," pleaded Rachel. "I need a good, hard fucking from a hunk like you. I want you so bad."

I wanked my cock that was hard again, keeping my distance from Rachel.

"Fuck me Clark, pleassssssssssssssse fuck me like the dirty whore I am. I'll do anything to have your cock in my cunt, I'm your fucktoy Clark," Rachel begged.

I moved closer to Rachel, taking my cock and rubbing it along her cunt lips. "Ooooooooooooooooh yes fuck me Clark, please fuck me,"whimpered Rachel.