All Comments on 'Anonymous Lover Ch. 05'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

What can I say? I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmmm

, i like the plot so far... but it seems no matter how you write the next part it'll be the final one..

chunkschunksover 13 years ago
Well Done, But...

... While I liked both the characters and the story early on, by the end of Seducing Susan I didn't much care for either David or Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

Oh let us have lots more please, my girl friend and her bvest friend and I fucked and sucked each other to sex heaven after reading this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Liked them words

I appreciated the diction (seriously), the punctuation and the spelling, all of which, when poorly done, can detract from an otherwise good story. Thanks for the exceptional attention to those details--as well as an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think continue!

Very, very good story - well written! I think, continue!!!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
One of the best-written threesomes

I've found on Lit. Thank you.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Hell - I'm no writer,but...

...maybe a bit more sensitivity / thought should have gone into broaching the Bro / Sis angle before the actual deed ?

Saying that - how the Hell do you start off a Menage a Trois?

No criticism from me,just the suggestion from an ignoramus..

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As another commenter mentioned

Possibly the best threesome scene found on Literotica.

So very, very well written. I think you're my favourite author.

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Amazing ending

Honest I slogged through though enjoyed the Anonymous Lovers and Seducing Susan, but this made it all worth while. wow. This story could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

There needs to be more. Do they share just sex or do they spend the rest of their lives together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite a scene..

Well that was pretty hot, but god those two are quite a piece of work.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Wonderful

The suspense and the story line couldn't be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BRIILIANT.

I liked every word. need more please!!!

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Well thought out

A lot of work has gone into the layout of the story and I appreciated how much you put into it. The build up to the threesome was worth the wait and your sexual descriptions are full on. Well done and glad to have you as one of my favourites.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Convoluted, but good.

To tell the truth, I think it would've gone better if Beth had left David for good and the girls kept together - Beth and Susan had a right feeling relationship, while David just seemed like trouble to me - a user, controlling, selfish.

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaeabout 10 years ago

best one yet.enough said not enough stars

mthomas63mthomas63almost 10 years ago
Loved It

That final scene mimicked a threesome I was in many years ago - one that I still relive in my mind when I masturbate.

Good writings! Keep it going.

scally2170scally2170about 9 years ago

So sis didn't learn her lesson after all? Still wanted to be the center of attention. David and Susan ought to marry ditch Beth and then move out to another city.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Now that was HOT !

Amazing, well written and I loved the pace it moved at. I appreciate this chapter was written nearly 5 years ago, but I'd love you to write one more setting out what happened in the bedroom - and then how things worked out between the three of them. Did they stay together - or did things fall apart once Susan realised who was who.

Please think about it, it would turn what has been one fantastic story into something even better.

But whatever, thank you for a very, very sexy story !

skyink93skyink93almost 9 years ago
Would be a good story...

I have a personal bias against cheaters. Let the burn. Susan is the only character worth a damn.

HappyPrickHappyPrickover 8 years ago
Great Ending

Really great ending!

Really great story!

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE ALWAYS 👍

I have read these whole chapter in a continuous form and it is like always-awesome I know it's five year old but I insist you upon writing a next part the ending too is great really great the atmosphere of the story character etc are professionally written please write about how David reacts to Beth and Susan.I know it is tough to write and continue a story without messing it but please give it a try.

Regards DK

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Good story line

Good writing and great story line. You did it good and left it so would be able to pick it up and go further with it. Thanks!

tormaptormapalmost 8 years ago
Great Story.

Captivating, but my god what a bitch that Elizabeth is, deception after deception. First mind fucking her brother, i thought she would cool off but then she goes behind his back and her back also. Next chapter should have her punished again for her deception ;) maybe a gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

beth needs to be held accountable for lying to the both of them and screwing them both over. She needs to pay for what sh has done..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

What a fantastic story. I do hope you will write more of it. I would like to know what Susans news was she was going to give David when she returned from holiday. I had a suspicion she may have been knocked up. No sign of that in the last chapter though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Any chance of a chapter in 2019

I like the story it’s teall good but I think that Beth should get removed she should be punish and she should suffer I like them fucking when it’s just using her after all she started it (the using and deceit) and has continued he deceiving of David and Susan. Susan and David seem god together it would be nice if they ended together without Beth fucking it up for anyone else but herself

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 3 years ago
Brilliant

First she’s a bitch then he’s a dick kept me really off balance. I think perhaps Elizabeth talked enough About “her guy” that in the end Susan wasn’t really surprised that Elizabeth turned out to be Beth. I think you did a great job with each chapter organising the plots and plans of the characters. Really pleased with the outcome. It was very lovely that recriminations were put to bed quickly and that there was no lasting suffering for Susan. I am glad that Beth really evolved into a giving lover. Bless her for giving Susan such an extraordinarily first time. Make one wonder what her and Lorna used to get up to. Anyway I am going to go back and rate all 5s and favourite this one.

SraulersSraulersover 3 years ago
It had potential...

...but it went off the rails when Beth turned out to be a thoroughly unlikeable character. The story turned out to be more about cheating than anything else. Why would Susan ever trust either of the siblings again? Why would David ever trust Beth... she has zero compunction and would cheat again without fail. Not sure this one can be fixed, but you’re a skilled writer, so I’ll take a look at your other stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely entertaining

Absolutely entertaining. I do like the descriptions. The story flows along nicely, I wanted to read in parts as you have them . Bit once I read the first part I couldn't stop. Keep up the great stories. 2easy2bme@gmail.com

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Wow, I was waiting for him to confront her for lying to him for so long and right to his face. That was totally messed up of her, especially after they had supposedly moved on after the whole kidnap thing...granted he was also being an asshole without integrity and being insensitive to her feelings. She should have also confronted him about that. But she supposed is in love with him and yet she did this to him?

rockman123rockman123almost 3 years ago

You are an incredible author. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I didn't enjoy the lies and deceit that finally got them here, but the brother/sister/girlfriend trope has always been my favorite idea for a Triad or Throuple. The other is two girls who are BFF and decide to share one guy between them. I still think Susan deserves much better than Beth and David. The siblings are both horrible people.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic conclusion to a well written and thought out story. David is luckier than a three-dick dog...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing was wonderful, as always, but as another commenter said, I didn’t like all the lies and deceit.

Also, David, who started out seemingly to be a decent sort of fellow, turned out to be a rather selfish prick. It must run in the family. The person who elicited my sympathies was Susan, who was subjected to being used by these sibling sociopaths.

While the writing is worthy of five stars, the preponderance of narcissistic behavior left me flat, and I can only award three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. Two red hot cunts totally into each other and cock too. I absolutely adore cunt in every way ( incest is fabulous ) I especially love to fuck one cunt while I eat another to orgasm, getting second woman ready for my cock, while I tongue the woman I have just fucked. Then the three of us doing each other every way possible till we pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure we generate and exhaustion. Ready to go again as soon as we recover. More and more like this and soon please. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
2740 Followers
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES