Anonymous Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as I watched, David withdrew from her pussy. I moved my hand and he engaged the head of his prick at her asshole, and I watched closely as he prepared to fuck her there. She was already half open, but it still took a while for him to enter. She cried out in surprise at his size, her anus stretched by his glans, and he stopped moving to allow her to adjust. I could see her sphincter was tightly gripping the rim of his cockhead, but after a moment she relaxed and he sank full length into her body, until his balls were tight against her.

There really wasn't room for me to push my face there, so I rested my head underneath them and watched his cock sawing in and out of her butt. Neither of them had mentioned ass fucking before, and I thought that this was virgin territory for them. Susan was grunting with each thrust and her fingers appeared above my face to play with her clit. Each time David pushed into her she rocked forward and the lips of her cunt opened a little, forced open by the thickness of his shaft in the narrow cloying passage of her rectum. From time to time he pulled out, his cock bobbing free, and I saw that she was gaping open; and then he would place the great purple head at her anus again, and slide it up into her.

My fingers were in my own pussy again, frantically frigging it as I watched my brother ream her. His natural lubricant was gathering at the rim, a light froth of cream and bubbles, and she was moaning loudly, her fingers flying over her clitoris. She dipped her face into my crotch and lapped at me, and I pushed my hips up to allow her better access. We were fucking in unison, all three of us, spiraling upwards, reaching for a mutual climax....all it would take was one, final trigger, and we would be there.

The tightness of Susan's ass was too much for David, and with a sudden cry of anguish he came into her. I watched as he thrust deeply, burying himself completely so as to impregnate her as deeply as he could. I saw the base of his cock swell briefly, and then heard his cry as he pumped the first jet of his cream into her. His shaft pulsed as other jets followed, and his balls seemed to contract upwards, twitching with every spurt. He shouted as each jet entered her, crying out almost in pain.

I imagined the hot ribbons of sperm bursting from his cock, coating her bowels, filling the narrow, cloying confines of her rectum a few inches above my face. The image tripped me over the edge and my own orgasm engulfed me, my cunt squeezing tight, back arching upwards, stars of bright coloured lights filling my brain. I heard my own voice screaming, shouting out in ecstasy, and then I heard Susan's cries as she too came, driven over the edge by the heat of David's sperm as it entered her, by the sheer fucking eroticism of what was happening. Her cunt contracted and a fine spray of her juices burst from between her labia, coating my face, falling into my mouth.

For a minute or two we stayed locked together, and then with a sigh of pleasure David withdrew. He stood up and looked down on us, his cock bobbing, still hard. Susan pushed herself up with her arms, her buttocks moving down towards my face as she sat upright, and a gob of warm cum fell from her ass onto my breasts. I scooped a little on my fingers and flicked it back at her. David laughed.

"Nice shot, Sis....you almost got her in the mouth."

Susan glanced down at me, smiling, and then the realisation of what he had said dawned in her face. The smile froze on her lips and an expression of sharp awareness replaced it. She turned to David and her voice was without emotion.

"So she's your sister, then."

He did not speak, but we could both see the trapped expression in his eyes. I answered for him.

"That's right Susan. It's a long story, but don't let it spoil the night."

She turned on me, her face set. I braced myself, waiting for the anger and the recrimination, for the hurt and the tears. I reached up my hand to touch her, to take away the pain...to say that it was all my fault and it changed nothing - but I could not. I could only wait, listening to the clock on the mantelpiece ticking, so slowly, measuring the long seconds, marching towards the moment that everything I wanted would fall apart.

Suddenly she reached down and took my hand, pulling me up, smiling into my face. "Fuck it," she said. "It doesn't matter. Let's get a drink and then go to the bedroom. I've got this idea....."

© Copyright. July 2010. Not to be reproduced in whole or in part without the author's consent.

Author's comment. Stories such as these take time and effort to write, and your feedback is the only thing I ask in return. Please take a moment to score the story and, if you can, to leave a short comment -- constructive ideas are welcome! Thank you.