And Then There Were Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,057 Followers

"She was probably a hooker," Jacob chimed in, causing laughter for everyone but me.

"I bet his heart would have exploded if it lasted any longer," Max piled on.

I ignored them. "So tell me dear sister, what did you have for breakfast?"

Isabella looked confused at the topic change, "We ate at Archie's, the little diner we passed on the way in."

"Oh? How but lunch and dinner?" My eyes narrowed.

"Why do you care, Heartache?" Isabella defiantly questioned.

Yeah, my sister was no different from anyone else in using that name against me. "The point is all I've had to eat was crap from the vending machine and I'm starving."

"We were having a good time until you showed up," Angela butted in.

"Why don't you get lost," Jacob stood up and balled his fists.

"Just give me the keys Isabella." It came out like a plea. In fact, it was. I really didn't feel like being pounded by the three morons.

As she dug in her purse, I glanced over the table. All had looks of death for me because of my intrusion on their fun. All but Brooke. I couldn't really tell what she was thinking, but her expression was different. I felt the keys being jammed in my palm and I was certain it left a temporary indentation.

"It's not going to do you any good," Isabella arrogantly retaliated. "All the restaurants are closed by now."

I stormed to the SUV and took off. When I reached the small town, the place was a tomb. Isabella was right which bugged me even more. I found a gas station and bought the last pre-wrapped turkey and cheese sub they had. There was some mold on the bread and the cheese tasted sour but I was beyond caring. It was food and my body said it tasted of divinity. I bought a can opener and stocked up on canned goods, fruit cups, granola bars, and oatmeal. It might not be meat and potatoes but it will sure beat candy bars and gummy snacks. I also bought graham crackers, marshmallows and a large chocolate bar. Despite the junk food I had, s'mores around a campfire seemed too good to pass up.

When I arrived back, I could see no pretense in the three couples as they were mauling at each other while on their way to the tents, leaving Brooke and I alone yet again. I put all the bags but one in the trailer and went to work building a fire.

"Sorry," Brooke's voice came from directly behind me and I jerked my head around. I was surprised to see she sat herself on the bench nearest me. "We shouldn't have left you or at the very least brought you something back."

"I'm used to it." I lit several pieces of paper and spread them around. The sad part about it is I really was used to it. Isabella never considered me, but as soon as she wanted something she'd come running. If I said no, she'd go to Mom and Dad and then they'd make me do it. Hell, that's how I ended up here.

I sat down on the bench with Brooke, more out of convenience than wanting to sit with her, but I did make sure there was a space between us. I was still convinced last night was a fluke. "Didn't learn from yesterday I see," I commented at seeing her shaking.

"Yeah, I forgot to grab my bag before they went in there."

"It's all right," I stood. "We'll just do what we did last night."

I unpacked everything we used the day before but instead of lying down, we sat by the fire. I grabbed two sticks that were near my feet and handed one to her.

"What's this for?" Brooke asked. I answered her by pulling out the s'mores items. A quick rip of the bag and I handed her a marshmallow. "I can't believe you bought this stuff," Brooke chuckled. "I haven't had one of these in years."

"Me either, but it sounded good."

We each roasted a marshmallow. I pulled mine out of the fire and made my s'more. As she withdrew hers, it melted and fell into the fire causing her to let out a playful pout.

"Here, have mine," I snickered.

"Really? Thanks."

"It's not like there isn't more." I then teased, "Or at least there will be if I don't let you drop everything into the fire."

"Hey!" Brooke mused defensively.

We sat around the fire and had another enjoyable conversation. We talked about her living at home and going to nearby State University in the fall and what I expected from my senior year of High School. Soon Brooke yawned and stated she was heading for bed. She slid down and got comfortable in my sleeping bag. I glanced over my shoulder at the tents and I was positive that all three couples were finished with their activities but I didn't say anything. I threw another log on the fire and curled up with my flannel next to my sleeping bag. My last thoughts were of Brooke. Were we friends now? Was she trying to be more than friends? In all likeliness, she felt left out and she gravitated to me just to have someone in which to converse.

I awoke to someone's lips attached to mine. It was startling and unexpected and I squinted my eyes to find it was Leslie. I put my arms around her, rolled her over, and kissed her back. When we pulled apart, all I saw was her brown eyes and ear-to-ear smile.

"And here I thought I was waking you up. That was better than coffee," Leslie chuckled. "I hope I didn't get you in trouble with your girlfriend."

My face scrunched as I thought for a moment before it dawned on me that Brooke must still be next to me. I looked over and her face was in awe at what happened. At my glance, her head was on a swivel to check the tents only to notice that Leslie's commotion not only woke everyone up, but they were filtering out.

"Ew! He is not my boyfriend." Brooke's reply was quick and loud enough for all to hear. It also answered my last thoughts from last night.

"Goodie, more for me," Leslie looked right at her. "I think I'll have a second cup." She kissed me again.

"Damn Heartache, you don't waste time," Eric laughed.

"Heartache?" Leslie glanced up at Eric. "More like Heartthrob."

"Really?" Angela scoffed. "That guy?"

"Hey Sweet Cheeks, just let good ole Max know when you want a real man." Max's cockiness was yet again off the charts.

Valerie smacked Max, "Do you have to do that in front of me?"

"A real man doesn't hit on a girl when he already has one, whether she's around or not." Leslie announced.

"Forget it Leslie. We're burning daylight," I interrupted. "I'm sure you didn't come over for this." I stood and offered my hand to help her to her feet.

"You're right," Leslie laughed as she put her palm in mine, allowing me to pull her up. "But can I ask why you're sleeping on the ground?"

"It's bad enough I have to hear my sister getting fucked every night, I don't want to see it too. And Brooke here is kind of in the same boat so I gave up my sleeping bag to her so she wouldn't be on the ground."

Leslie stared right at Max, "See, a real man." She then looked back at me, "Maybe we can share my tent? My sleeping bag too?" She finished by kissing me again.

"You do know he's in high school, right?" Isabella stared right at me as she said it, a smug little smile pursing her lips.

"Eleventh grade to be exact," Jacob added.

"Boys," Leslie defended, "I know it's hard for you to comprehend because you don't see a real man in high school too often, but Ian has already told me that. He's already told me everything. He didn't try to lie, fabricate the truth, or leave anything out to try to get in my pants. He was honest with me. And girls," she looked toward the other four, "that's what you want. A good man who'll be honest and loyal."

"You want to go to the beach?" I finalized the conversation.

Leslie put her hand in mine, "I'd be delighted."

It was so early; we were the first ones at the lake. We found a secluded spot and as soon as we sat down, Leslie was all over me. She kissed me with fervor and her hands were massaging the bulge in my pants. I took that as my cue. I moved one hand to her breasts and one between her legs.

Leslie snickered, "You really are inexperienced. Let me show you how to get a woman going." She removed her clothes and then guided my hands to her breasts. She moved them gently over her orbs until I did it myself. "First rule, whether it be oral, foreplay, or sex, explore your lover's body. Feel every inch of them and watch for their reactions because not everyone likes the same thing. That'll tell you what she... Ooh." My fingers had glided to the underside of her breasts. "That was good. Most men go straight for the nipple, which is nice too, but then they ignore the rest of the... Ah." She sighed when I flicked my tongue against her nipple. My hands slid down her body. "Now the key to a woman's pussy is anticipation. Start with her thighs and move all around. Keep her body guessing with where you're going to touch."

Apparently, I follow instructions very well. My hands never stayed still. I randomly placed feathery touches and rubs to explore her body but I also used light kisses to caress her skin as well. There wasn't any part of her flesh I did not explore. She loved me nuzzling and pecking at her neck. Leslie was panting and I saw a primitive gleam in her eyes. She pushed me down and nearly ripped off my pants.

"At this point, we would probably do oral, but I can't wait. I need to be fucked." Leslie held my manhood in her palm while she positioned herself above me. "There are three ways to get a woman to orgasm: vaginal depth, clitoris stimulation, and the g-spot. Just watch and listen to whomever you're with. Now let's see what we can do." Leslie's smile was carnal as her body began to lower. My tip was at her entrance when the song 'I Gotta Feeling' by The Black Eyed Peas began to play out of nowhere. I was confused.

"Damn it, not now." Leslie's expression of feral lust turned instantly to incredibly annoyed as she crawled over to her pants and pulled out her phone. "Hello."

I took a breath to calm down. Hell, I was about ready to cum just from anticipation. I then rolled over and saw her ass and pussy staring back at me. Maybe now was a good time for my first oral experience? I pushed my tongue as deep as it could go and Leslie yelped in surprise. As for my hands, I explored, rubbing her thighs and her mons. I took it as a good sign Leslie had a hard time talking. I then incorporated my fingers. She really liked when I played with her clit. She tried to swat me away several times but I was unrelenting. I tried different angles and depths and listened to her breathing. The harder it was for her, the more I concentrated on that area.

"No, I'm... I'm okay Mom. I'll be... I'll be right... right there." Leslie twisted her body around to face me as she hung up the phone. "That was my Mother you naughty boy," she snickered.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sorry."

"Uh huh," Leslie wagged her finger at me. "Actually, I am sorry. I have to go. My grandma's in the hospital."

"Oh, will she be all right?"

"Yeah, but I need to go help pack. We're leaving first thing."

"I'll help."

"No, that's okay," Leslie shook her head. "Then I'd have to explain who you are." She stood and got dressed. "Just promise me you won't change. You'll make a woman very proud someday. I only wish I lived closer so it could be me." She kneeled down and kissed me one final time. "See ya."

I watched her go. "Not likely," I mumbled as I reached for my pants.

The rest of the day went like yesterday, only this time I had food. Canned soup but food nonetheless. I also had to make a couple trips to the bathroom to jerk off to the memory of Leslie's nude body and what could have been. Oh well. You live, you learn, and sometimes the phone rings.

I was playing solitaire when the SUV pulled in. As soon as the driver side door opened, Isabella exclaimed, "Mmm, that was a really good burger!" She then laughed, "So where's your slut?"

I ignored the insult. "There was a family emergency and she had to leave."

"Well, you still have your right hand," Jacob sat down and stole the deck of cards from me. "So who's in the mood to gamble?"

They decided to play strip poker and I decided to tend to the campfire. I had no desire to see three guys and my sister strip. I might even get a sexually transmitted disease just by looking at Valerie naked. Once I got the fire going, I grabbed my telescope and stargazed.

"See anything interesting tonight?"

I looked up to see Brooke. "Always." I glanced around to find the other six had gone inside the tents. "That was a quick game."

"Yeah, it got cold kind of quick when you took off your shirt," Brooke brushed a lock hair behind her ear. "I got this for you." She looked away as she handed me a carry out bag from Archie's Diner.

I opened the styrofoam container to see a cheeseburger and some fries. "I'm sure they teased you mercilessly for this." I took a bite of the sandwich. It was cold but I didn't care. My stomach was not complaining.

"I told them I was really hungry. They teased me for that and then for not finishing."

"Well thank you." I genuinely responded. "I really do appreciate it."

Brooke just stood there nervously rubbing her hands together as I took another bite. "While you're eating, would you mind if I look?"

"I apologize," I scooted over. "My brain was distracted by food. Absolutely you can have a look." Brooke giddily sat down next to me.

When I finished the cold meal, I noticed Brooke's body was burrowed into my side. I tentatively put my arm around her and when no complaint ensued, I tightened it. I would have sworn I heard her purr a contented little mewl. I sat there watching her watch the heavens.

"I found it!" A jolt ran through Brooke's body and her head swiveled toward me, a beaming smile plastered on her face.

"Found what?" I sat in amusement.

"I don't know what you called it," Brooke put up a playful defense. "The one that wasn't Venus or the moon."

"The nebula?"

"That's it. I wanted to see it again," Brooke smiled.

I don't know what made me do it. Maybe it was how the moonlight was shining on her face or maybe it was her fascination into one of my hobbies or maybe it was the cumulative effect of the past three nights spent together. I don't know why but at that moment, I leaned in and kissed Brooke. And she didn't pull back. It took a few seconds but she even pushed into me. I then felt her hesitation before she made up her mind to part her lips. I was in. I used my tongue how Leslie showed me and Brooke's responsiveness was unreal. She was groaning into my mouth. I let my hands begin a soft trace of her body. When they passed the outside curve of her breasts, just scraping their sides, our kiss broke and she moaned aloud.

Brooke pushed me away with glassy eyes, "We need to stop." She glanced over to the tents.

No means no. Okay, in this instance, stop means no. I merely nodded to let her know I understood.

Brooke crawled down to my sleeping bag and curled up. I lay next to her on my customary spot, the ground. Her eyes were sparkling and she had a smile that wouldn't quit.

"Goodnight Ian."

"Sleep well Brooke."

I didn't go to sleep easily. I felt her gaze on me the entire time. I would have mentioned it but I didn't catch her. Every time I opened my eyes, hers were closed, but she couldn't relinquish her smile. Finally, I succumbed to slumber.

I woke up alone. I was hoping to talk to Brooke to make sure she was okay and maybe try to bribe her to not to tell the others what I did. If not, I'm sure I'd get my ass kicked later. But alas, the SUV was once again already gone and there wasn't a soul in sight. I wonder where they keep going? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of camping if you don't actually camp? Oh well. I lit the grill and boiled some water. As I was stirring the oatmeal in, my ears perked up as I heard rustling in one of the tents. I smiled at the thought of a raccoon tearing through any one of those imbeciles clothing. Then the zipper moved a little. Someone was in there. One of my sister's friends? Not likely. Burglar? Who would rob a campsite while someone is sleeping there? The whole tent shook as the person inside violently yanked at the stuck zipper. I rolled my eyes and had gotten up to help or punch whoever when the zipper pulled up and the tent flap opened to reveal Brooke. She was wearing a tight yellow tank top, jean shorts, and a pair of heeled sandals. She had done her makeup and to complete her ensemble she had an excited smile.

"Ian!" Brooke came over in a hurry and gave me a quick hug.

"Hey Brooke. What's going on? Is it just you here?" I was waiting for the punch line or a line of punches. Neither would surprise me.

"Yeah, just me," Brooke replied demurely. "I thought you might enjoy some company today." The look of shock must have shown on my face. "But if you don't want to..."

"No," I declared. I then added more enthusiastically, "I look forward to it. Any ideas on what you want to do?"

"Not really," Brooke shrugged her shoulders. "I've never been camping before."

"So what have you guys been doing the past few days?"

"Going shopping, hanging out at the public beach that's a couple miles up the road and the boys hit the arcade."

"Wow, really? You can do all that stuff at home." She just shrugged her shoulders again. "If you're willing, I'm going to give you the full camping experience." I said confidently.

Brooke's smile was enough of an answer but she still replied, "Okay then. I'll leave it to you."

I mixed another bowl of oatmeal before we made our way to the little shack on the beach, which was a canoe rental place that shuttled you down the tributary river. After a quick trek through some back roads in a truck that badly needed shocks, the guide strapped us into our life preservers and I had Brooke get in. She appeared scared. She kept checking the harnesses to ensure they were secure.

"Don't worry. You look sensational in a life preserver too."

Brooke gave me an anxious smile. "It's not that. It's just..." she tailed off.

I waded a couple steps into the water and held her hand. "What's the problem?"

"Promise not to laugh?" How she said it made me think someone had done just that sometime in her past.

"Of course."

"I can't swim." Brooke lowered her head in shame, waiting for my hysterics.

"Why would I laugh at that?" Brooke looked up at me glassy eyed. "I promise I will not let anything happen to you while we're on the water. Ready?"

Brooke gave a nervous smile and a slight nod. I went to the rear of the canoe, pushed it fully in the water and hopped in.

We each had an oar, but she rarely used hers. Every time she went to dip it in, she stopped and pointed out a bird in the tree line or a deer that came close to the water. She was mesmerized by the nature we never see in the big city.

Brooke turned to face me. "This is beautiful."

I stared into her soft blue eyes. "Yes you are." She blushed. "We're about half way there. Want to take a break?"

"Sure."

I guided us to the bank. I took off my vest and then undid hers. We were in close proximity and I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed her. There was no tentativeness. There was no hesitation. Brooke kissed me back. Our tongues dueled and I wrapped my arms around her lithe body and pulled her closer.

Brooke pulled away, breathing heavily. "I've been wanting to do that since last night." Her head turned from side to side, "I wish there weren't so many people on the river."

I rubbed my finger to her cheek, "It's spring break, let's relax." I grabbed a couple of sodas from the small cooler I had brought along and found a spot on the embankment. As I made myself comfortable, so did Brooke snuggling next to me. Our feet were brushing against each other in the water. We silently sat, relishing in each other's company and watching the ducks and passing canoes on the river. "I have really enjoyed our time together the past few days."

"Me too," Brooke bumped her shoulder into mine. "I'm sorry for how mean I've been to you in the past. Just so you know I didn't like myself when I did it."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,057 Followers