All Comments on 'And Then What Happened?'

by RibaldWriter

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
MORE MORE

Please don't stop here with the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Stop.

Keep the story coming it was great.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Well...

Couldn't you find a way to make the story more crude? I liked the beginning up until you made the son a complete POS. I guess that's an easy way to do a quick story. One commenter called this a beautiful love story? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give it to me, baby!

Carry on!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AND THEN!!!!!!AND THEN?????

along came Jones.....smooth talking Jones etc etc TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Longer than I thought initially.

I don't think we could call the characters in this story well developed. But the next Chapter could do that while continuing the lust that the son feels for his mother.

Mom might have a friend that was needy also.

Thanks Don

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 6 years agoAuthor
At least I got a reaction

7 comments on the first day, not bad. Most were positive, so even better.

Okay, so the characters aren't well developed, but as I said in the header, This was just a quick, to the point piece. I like to let my readers fill in the details about what the characters look like.

I don't see the storyline as crude, or Tim the son as a POS. He's expressing what he feels, and he's open about it. This is a fantasy, and people don't do normal shit in fantasies.

Chapter Two has been posted, more as a follow-up than a continuation. Give it a read, and let me know what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool, but

How could panties smells good when worn the whole day?

Just tell the truth, that it smells musky. And that is the natural smell of a heathy woman's pussy.

That intoxicating intimate muskiness of a woman's pussy get the men's cocks into the state of erection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

Can’t let mom not have her own fun! She needs a chance to cut loose and really get into it too! Now that the deed is done, let us her show the boy a few things!

RibaldWriterRibaldWriterover 6 years agoAuthor
Panties huh?

Anonymous, reread the piece, because it explains itself. When Tim is telling her about sniffing her panties, she responds, see quote below...

"I change my panties between classes." Carla said softly. "Some of the exercises get me excited."

I thought that was a nice touch, but I guess not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stetching Mom's tight cunt.....

Man, If I could I'd vote you a Ten!!! Good and proper fuck story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue....

You've got the start of a hot fucking story going. Get the son to turn his hot mother into his personal fuck toy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

MORE, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So....and then what happened? 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was great

From a mom that been there I loved it .

Made me think back to when we first did it , But we went slower .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Loved it and can't wait to find out what happens next!!!!!

sdboatersdboaterover 6 years ago

Hot.. Can't leave us hanging.. Ready for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anonymous

Great story but you definitely need to continue with the story line ?

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Agreed

Yes I agree there is great potential so let the story continue.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
Great Beginning

You've got a great beginning. Now you should finish developing your main characters and let them continue their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, you must continue...

..great start, you must continue the story. (Please!)

HalloweensexHalloweensexover 6 years ago
More Please!

Please Continue the story, so awesome

Really eager to read chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

I hope there’s more. Can’t wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot, yes, but...

If he's so hung with, as you put it a "well muscled chest", why doesn't he have a girlfriend or at least one or two fuck buddies?

<P>

Maybe he does, and she (they?) could be an extension of "I know a couple moms that wouldn't mind getting a little pie..."

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
More please

I'm glad you were able to have a break through. Welcome back.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please keep it cumming!

Please keep it cumming

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Really good sexual descriptions

Story should have a start, a middle & an ending. Keep writing, liked it.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
O M G !!!! KEEP IT GOING.!!!!!^*!^*!^*!

We all know what happened, now tell us more. Mom seems ready to go.

The kid is always ready, so let us have it. Give us all you got, nice read,

well written. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the hell do all of the women on Literotica have DDDDDDDDDD or ZZZZZZZZ sized tits and shaved/waxed cunts???

B cups are great, as are A cups and C cups. The smaller ones are MUCH MORE sensitive. I dated a beautiful Eurasian woman for about four years {until her husband was transferred out of state}. She was the most fantastic woman I ever knew. She would have multiple orgasms just from my attention to her small A size chest- which her husband never did. At 42, she had the finest ass in captivity, AND she had never done oral sex- neither giving nor receiving. The first time I went down on her, I didn't think she would ever quit cumming. As she pushed my face away from her crotch, she passed out for a few minutes. After that, the first thing she did, when we got together, was sit on my face, or she would suck me to climax before climbing on my face- I think she orgasmed herself when I filled her mouth with cum.

I love the way a woman's unshaven {trimmed to the thigh/groin crease is great} tresses point the way to paradise. Like a fine painting NEEDS a frame, a pussy NEEDS A frame of neatly trimmed fur. I could go on all day about the virtues and advantages of a NATURAL woman. I've heard guys say they don't like her hairs in their mouth. Ho hum. I don't like the stubble when she goes a day, or a few days, without shaving. I also like to know I’m with a WOMAN, not a pre pubescent little bit of jail bait girl.

I can not think of a reason for a bald cunt, other than personal preferance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not a member. But that was a HOT story. 5 stars. Love to have mom in seamless pantyhose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous