All Comments on 'And You Thought This Would Be Easy 02'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
orater1orater1almost 10 years ago
Excellent

I have enjoyed both parts 1 & 2. I love how you've brought the various emotions into focus and into a single package (mom). You have several unfinished themes that I'm anxious to see how you finish (wife/husband relationship, and of course son/mother long term to be a few). I particularly appreciate your presentation of the internal changes to the mom as she made the decision to pursue her son and the supporting background that helps us (readers) understand the underlying emotions she has. Excellent job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I loved this chapter. The husband thought he was being so smart he ended up cuckcolding himself. I can't wait to see the next chapter to see how the family dynamics will change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
simple math

i really liked the story but your math really needs some work.

"Thirteen and a half inches."

"With eight inches in me that meant there was seven and half left to go"

when i do the math 13.5 - 8 = 5.5

" He went deeper I now had about three quarters of him inside me, but there was more to go, at least another five inches"

when i do the math if he had 3/4 inside and still 5" to go his cock is 20" not 13"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anatomy

I'm no physician, but reaching the cervix and then going beyond that and into the womb doesn't sound quite right to me.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 10 years agoAuthor
In my defence

I clearly remember writing this at the beginning of this story.

"Ok before anyone starts saying anything crazy like: What your proposing is biologically impossible... The physiology of women doesn't allow for that... or My God can't this guy write anything but porn... The answer to all your questions are... Probably, I know, and No."

So please whether you are a doctor, not a doctor, have studied anatomy or haven't a clue, you were warned where this story might lead. For the record the average vaginal canal is 4" to 6" in length and is made of tissue that is capable of stretching in order to accommodated giving birth. You know when the IR folks write their stories or the Cuckold guys write theirs and say that the females vagina is "re shaped" and can no longer "Feel/Enjoy" sex with her previous partner does anyone cry foul. There is no human penis in the world as wide as a babies head and yet women maintain active sex lives after giving birth.

As to the mathematical miscalculation... Sorry "it's Porn" not Algebra. Yes I know it's simple math and before you ask or become condescending I can give change from a ten without a calculator. When I originally wrote the story I had the protagonist possessing a 15" penis. Later realized that was just way too over the top so I changed it (Apparently the largest human penis recorded was 13.5" so I went with that). But again sorry for the 8+7=15 screw up. Your right I forgot to go back and change it.

Bottom line good or bad thanks for the comments, I'll endeavour to do better.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 10 years agoAuthor
One other thing

Oh yeah and the Cervix is "Cone Shaped" to prevent any foreign object penetrating the womb (it truly is Exit Only), with the exception of sperm and medical instruments.

This was meant as a Fantastical Representation not a true account of compilation. Remember this statement at the beginning of this record:

This is fiction, and just like comic books depict over the top characters that none of us can ever grow up to be, I write fictional porn that exceeds norms. So upfront I am apologizing for my shortcomings – Grammar, Punctuation, Typo's, Spelling errors, and sentence structure – Just pick one and put it in the comments section.

Again thanks for commenting.

RoughNTumbleRoughNTumblealmost 10 years ago
I hate nitpickers.

Another great story. Don't mind the naysayers. Any chance the next installment may involve sex in front of the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Who cares

So who really cares about whether or not it is possible. I know I get on here to have my biology lesson. Lol. The point is: it was well written, fun and had a good setup. Who gives a damn if it is possible? Keep it up. Who gives as shit what the science teachers think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed on a high level

I have to admit: i'm a little bit disappointed. The first part of this story was one of my favorite stories on this site and i had high expectations for this one. After reading Chapter 2, i really had the impression that something was missing. I tried to figure out what was missing and - to break it down to the crucial point - came to the conclusion that this part is lacking the struggling of the wife which was layed out perfectly in part 1. This can be easily understood by her being pushed beyond her limits (or something like that). But even the son has no real struggle! So this is "just" the story of two horny people that want to fuck each other - in my opinion, it could have been more than that.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 10 years ago
love the story, hate the gramor !!!

Why are you too proud to submit to an editor???? If you are shameless enough to post it, you should have no shame in asking for the help of an editor!!!!!

every single use of the words "then" and "than" were exactly opposite of what they should be. I'm not trying to be a nitpicker, but some things just destroy the flow of a great story. Yes, I like your story, very much, but it CAN'T flow smoothly because of errors that any one that reads is conditioned to "see" a certain image or idea, based on certain words. Please don't take my comments as being negative, as that is in no way my intentions!!!! this story is easily a 5 star story, with editing, first by you reading it a day or so after writing it, making your corrections, then submitting it to an editor.

Again, there is no shame in having another person scrutinize your writing, as ANY of the top authors here will tell you.

Thanks for your story, Tony

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 10 years ago
one more thing, for the naysayers

For those of you that think the cervix is incapable of penetration, you clearly are not passionate enough, or adventurous enough, nor have you been with a woman that possesses both of those traits, to truly find the limits of the female body. I personally am not "hung" enough to do so, but I have witnessed women with very long dildos, and very willingly adventurous as well as not having fear of where it will take them, push the cock past her cervix and into her uterus (womb)!!! Just thought I'd throw that out there!!!

>:-)

Wise_ManWise_Manalmost 10 years ago
Great until

I enjoyed it up until "Thirteen and a half inches" because that's a little far fetched and I felt ruined things for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A bit over imaginated....

It's sad to see the story take a quality down turn. A over imagination on the size, 13 1/2 ", which is equalled by some horses and donkeys to entering her cervix. The body is made up so it's not possible and to top it off, unless the woman is dilated for child berth, it would be excruciatingly painful as the opening is so small that one couldn't eve insert a pencil without pain.

arch3rarch3ralmost 10 years ago

Please continue!! great story,very hott!! write more chapters

jhentaijhentaiover 9 years ago

love your stories. thanks!

ethrv78ethrv78over 9 years ago
when is part three comming out

when is part three coming out i hope you are not going to stop with just two chapters

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Extreme, But 5 Stars

Liked the others I want more, if nothing else she hasn't taken him up her ass yet. Not any more impossible then his taking her past her cervix, but it is in the spirit of the story. Also the thought of her husbands humiliation at having started the action. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And You Thought This Would Be Easy 02

That was a great story I normally don't like the husband involved but this took it to a new level , no wonder you may make the odd mistake , you must get worked up please if you wish contact me on Mark_lill@Hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

continue Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Add to the story!

Hi, you should keep writing this series. It would be interesting to see the husband's reaction to Katie and Michael's relationship. Does he became jealous etc. How will he react to Katie getting pregnant? Does Roger help out - effectively become a baby minder? Are Katie and Michael at 24/7?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this author is something else

Not only is syd a brilliant writer, he's extremely generous. Just check out his list of Favorites, the best on the net. The hero of this story is Michael, a big strong good-looking boy, with something jumping around in his pants that drives his mother wild. Even Michael's dad, who's seen his son's big fat whopper, enthusiastically talks it up to the boy's mom. Soft and just hanging down over his balls Michael's cock is way way bigger than his father's pecker when it's hard. Well, this is a family treasure that his mom has got to take full advantage of. Mothers in general tend to have a very special affection for their boy's penis. Soft it's so damn cute they could cry. Hard and throbbing and reaching for the sky, their son's penis is the sign of his manly virility and they get real wet between their legs. That goes a hundredfold for Michael's mother when she hears about her boy's penis. Its stupendous size blows her mind, she has got to get that big beautiful thing up inside her, pronto. Michael thinks that's a real neat idea too. Like most all sons, he's got a very special feeling for that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. He feels that his penis and his mother's vagina make a perfect combination. (They sure do.) So the boy fucks his mother, actually he fucks the living shit out of her. It's the by far best fuck of her life. Michael's got a pair of balls to match his penis, and he unloads them right up his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat, shooting her a huge helping of his creamy semen. They get into a regular motherfucking relationship, Michael keeps flooding his mother with his abundant semen, it's the sacred bond of their love. She asks him what he wants for the future. It's cute how Michael answers her so innocently. "I want to fuck my mom and I think I want to fall in love with her. And I think I want to marry her and I think I want to knock her up." Little doubt that Michael's fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. A five star winner, Mr. S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
duuudeeee

nic story 😄

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzachealmost 8 years ago
Holy Shit

holy shit that was so fucking hot, now I normally don't like cuckolding stories, where the lady of the story gets what she wants, an it seems like he gets nothing in return, I feel this way as I generally identify with the under dog, or the hubby, haven't read any stories yet, where the hubby cuckolds his wife, I mainly feel this way because I will never satisfy a size queen the way she needs it, an also because I feel his pain myself, an since most writers make the cuckolded 1 have no pride or balls to stand up for themselves, just ruins those stories for me, now other stories this one included, I do like because one of the parties in the story fucked up, an I always like the bad guy/gal get their just desserts, it's a great read, I just love it wish I could be there in real life, watching an smelling all of the sexy going on's with a big shit-eating grin.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

A woman who knows what she wants and is willing to openly say so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you please finish this story. Also finish Bang Baby Bang.

shymaleashymalea9 months ago

My wife,teacher,started 2yrs ago to dress more sexy at home&school,at home she walks around in miniskirts&stockings&open crotchpanties(at shool also),halfcupbra&or braless&high heel open sandals or wedges,she seduce son&mates in front of me and let him &family know she,s in charge,i like FLR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Erotically written. But 13.5 and a soda can? Lol. She must have a cavernous vagina. No way she takes more than 10 inches and that is only if she has a long vaginal tract. She can stretch for girth, not for length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...