All Comments on 'And You Thought This Would Be Easy 03'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bmike2bmike2about 9 years ago
More please

I look forward to reading more of the story. Like the direction it's headed.

Darkone57Darkone57about 9 years ago
"Please sir I want more"

Wow... this is going to be a wild ride! I wish I could have had that with my own Mom, as it was more of a slow burn than a flash fire !

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

Please continue writing more!!! More mother son sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is some great story

by a highly talented writer. And just take a look at Syd's fabulous list of Favorites--the very best on the net. I don't think the lady is a whore and a slut. I think she's a very loving mother who does what every truly caring mom should do. She spreads her thighs for her boy Michael, for him to slide his fat young penis up into the same vagina the kid came out of. He'll be fucking other vaginas in years to come, but none can ever compare with the warm wet hairy hole where the whole Michael-story began. As for mom, she'll entertain other men between her legs, but for her no penis will ever compare with her own boy's beloved penis. For one thing, it's by far the hardest she'll ever experience. Nothing can ever get a boy as hard as his own mother's cunt. For another, she's all aglow knowing that her Michael is back up where he started out, and where he belongs, now and forever, right up to his hot young balls. Other males will cum inside her, but her own boy's precious semen is in a class all by itself. When Michael gives a great big grunt and blows his young balls up inside his mommy, mom feels her kid's sperm-jets hitting her cunt-walls and has a body- and mind-shattering cum. Michael's a grinning young motherfucker, a proud title of high honor he'll carry all of his life. And she's a happy contented Michael-fucked mother, power-fucked by her own boy till she nearly faints. It's her dearest experience, which she'll cherish for all the years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not a bad chapter but a lot missing from chapter 2

You referenced a lot of action that occurred after chapter 2 and before chapter 3. It would have been nice to see that more detail. Especially the sons reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NICE

Really liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whoa

That was so freakin sexy and hot. keep up the good work. The mother-son thing is working out nicely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious

She is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This may be

The biggest pile of shit ever written on Literotica. After reading the first paragraph of this opus it became apparent that the author suffers from being the result of consecutive generations of inbreeding to the point that he must be British royalty.

Who but a retard would start off a story where the author clearly is lusting to suck cock by going off in homoerotic ecstasy over the sight of his son's cock.

Then you have the slut mother in the span of a night succumb by her passion of her son's dick fucks him and gets impregnated and leaves her cock lusting husband.

But this is no ordinary cock. We find out in the second chapter it is 13 and a half inches. Then while the slut has 8 inches in her she still got 7 and a half inches to go.

That's right, not only can this retarded idiot that wrote this shit not write, the inbredded fool can't even add!

No doubt, the dumb motherfucker (and yes there is no doubt that a retard like this idiot author isn't fucking his real mother) He neglects to tell you the skank weighs 400 pounds, toothless, and her cunt stinks like a thousand fish died in it.

The only redeeming thing is the fucking idiot can only write once every 4 years so we should be lucky enough not to suffer from this water-headed idiot writing another story.

The only positive thing about him is that he makes a great argument for retroactive abortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn

In regards to the individual who commented on 6/9/16 "This may be"

Why didn't this individual just stop reading and go on to something else. I've never seen such a senseless rant before. So much vitriol over nothing. It makes one wonder if he doesn't have a screw loose somewhere. Jeez!

scream6scream6about 7 years ago
meh

I dont like that they share her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Her sons now

She should never have gone back to her husband's bed again . She told her son that she was his and not his father's anymore . She should have kicked him out of the house after that .

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I loved this series but chapter three needed to be way longer than it was. She needed to move the husband out of the master bedroom so the son could take his place. The husband also needed to see them in action to show how much better a lover his son is than him.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
That wasn't bad...BUT

I've never really gotten into the whole cuckold scene. Never found it interesting really, but this one has merit. Some things need to change, some need to be expounded upon, and others need correcting (if 8in. are in that leaves 5 1/2in. left). I also want to comment on the Anon asshole that ranted so hard it was funny, of course he/she/it had to be Anonymous it doesn't have the balls to do so 'face to face' as it were. And most of the rant was more to do with itself than the story, I picture a priest that stumbled on to the story after surfing child porn and felt guilty, and was trying to project his own depravity on the author.

rolando7rolando7about 5 years ago
Best ever

I think this is one of the best stories ever posted here. I wish there had been more to see how the family adapted to the new way of life.

Every horny man would only wish he had a mother like Rachel to grow up with. It would be nice to know if they screwed as much in

the future as she said they would.

curious9632curious9632over 2 years ago

loved it, ch4 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Read!!! Only think I wish is that Mom had cut dad off after being with son. After all she told the son she didn’t want him fucking other bitch’s only her. Well if that is the case she should only be the sons slut and only fuck him. After all dad forced this so he should live with being cucked! As the saying goes “be careful what you wish for. You MAY JUST GET IT”. Besides him being cut off and cucked fits the title better. Right now dad isn’t being punished for forcing this he is getting his cake and eating it as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with the last 'anonymous' comment. She really should cut his dad out now, be properly her son's, with both being exclusive to each other. It would punish the dad for forcing the issue and seemed the logical next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last Anonymous from 7 days ago. You are correct. But since she did fuck dad, the kid should shut her off ( Mom) and go back to fucking his girlfriends mom. Mom lied to him!! She told him she was “ONLY HIS”. Shutting Mom off would also hurt Dad since he wanted Mom to fuck the son more then mom wanted to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gave it only a 3. The reason is Mom LIED to the poor kid. She told him, NO she PROMISED him she was his and ONLY HIS. Then goes right back to fucking the Dad. Fucking BITCH. The boy should shut Mom off. Move out of the house and stay with a friend while he finished his last year up. Go off to college and never see or talk to either of them ever again.

Mom didn't want the son with any other female cause she didn't want to share him. Yet he has to share Mom with Dad. That is BULLSHIT. You know that Son should go fuck the Girlfriend's Mom. Come back home and have Mom give him a Blowjob so she can taste that other woman's pussy on his cock. Just allow her to clean his cock of pussy juice then push her off and tell her that is the last time she will ever get to touch his cock and walk off.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

PURE 🔥🔥🔥!!! Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely agree with earlier comments. Mom made the son not to fuck any other bitches. Well never ask someone to do something your not willing to do yourself. So son needs to shut mom off. Go back to his girlfriends mom and then do all of Mom's female friends, Co-workers(if she has any), His aunt (the Mom of that stupid cousin that started all of this) and every single lady in the neighborhood. KNOCK THEM ALL UP.

When she ask him what the hell is going on. He can just say you didn't want me anymore. You wanted Dad. So I found others that do want me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The mother and son should move out start a family of there own

NickCaveNickCave12 months ago

This could have been a good one. Hey, at least the mother kept faithful to her new man, her son, for about 1 hour before she betrayed him. You know how fucked up that kid is going to be when he comes home and she says, "hey....all that stuff I was saying about how I'm yours...yeah, that was all bullshit said in the heat of the moment." 1 star

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would you please finish this story. And please finish Bang Baby Bang also.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Damn.....and then you had to sully the whole beautifully psychological story by having pregnancy rear it's ugly head . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...