And You Thought This Would Be Easy 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave took me and I knew I would be exhausted. I'd spent the better part of half a day fucking and being fucked. It was glorious and amazing and I'd do it again and again from now on; I knew it with a certainty that was absolute in its conviction. I also knew that the next time Michael and I were intimate we would be making love, not just simply fucking.

"Is that what you are now? A whore?" Roger asked as he slowly moved his cock in and out of me now. In moments he would lose his erection but at this moment he was still hard and his cock continued to give me pleasure.

"Oh, fuck, baby, it's too late for you to second guess that. You whored me out." I said in exhausted overtones. It was too late, this night had changed everything: It had changed my relationship with my husband, it had changed my relationship with my son, and, moreover, it had changed how I viewed myself. I was no longer a passive sexual partner and I don't think I would ever be again. Sure I might be submissive, and there was part of me that would like to explore that with my son, but I would never be passive again. I would now dictate where and how I wanted my sex life to go. If I wanted to be slutty I would, and if I wanted to submissive I would. But, most importantly, if I wanted my son I was going to have him.

"And he's now one of your men? One of your lovers? You're his and he's yours?"

"That's right baby I'm his. I love you but I'm his, you'll need to ok with that." I looked down at my husband's wilting cock as it left the warmth of my sex. It was covered with the remnants of our encounter but moreover I knew my son's seed also coated my husband's sex and I knew what the truth of that realization was. "And by the way... I think I maybe pregnant."

12