All Comments on 'And You Thought This Would Be Easy'

by syd_v63

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Wow... And really, what else is there to say...?

Oh yeah, enjoyable story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More, More, More !!

You can't leave it here. Please tell us the story of mother and well endowed son.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a finishing point

GET CHAPTER 2 UP ASAP, I DON'T NORMALLY YELL AT WRITERS BUT DAMN, GET IT POSTED PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So the mother may get knocked up by the son!

So the mother may get knocked up by the son!

Awsome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I'm going down the hall to fuck our son; you know the one with the really big dick," I said. The liberation those words brought at that very moment was unreal.

Michael's about to get the biggest and happiest surprise of his young life. His mother, a very strong-minded lady, is determined to get her boy to fuck the living shit out of her. The idea hatched in her mind at the big party that Michael threw for his teenage friends. His mischievous cousin Joel snuck behind him and just pantsed him. In a second, Michael was standing there with everything he's got hanging between his legs out in the open for all to see. The crowd is stunned, especially Michael's own mother. The boy's got a huge cock, the biggest by far that his mom has ever seen, and a pair of loaded balls to match. Later, Roger, Michael's dad, teases his wife, he knows that the sight of their boy's beautiful monster's made her really wet between her legs. He forces her to admit that Michael's cock was huge. She says, "It was fucking huge," and thinks, "and thick, I thought to myself, nice and thick, oh my god was it thick." Usually, a mother has to content herself with seeing her boy's cock jumping around in his pants. Michael's mom has seen her boy's cock raw, up close and personal, in all its naked glory. Real soon she'll be seeing it hard, throbbing hard and reaching for the sky. Will mom just faint away? Nah, her cunt'll run like a river, and then--motherfucking heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

Keep going! We love willing cucks! Maybe Daddy can suck his son's cock after he fucks Mommy!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

For your sake (and ours), I hope you have chapter two all set to post.

benji4lyfbenji4lyfabout 10 years ago
loved it

Cant wait for part 2, also it was great working with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Direction????

Part 2 has a number of options. My choice is that the son is not timid-shy-embarrassed... confidence would be a nice direction...PS nice job!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST!

I too hope we don't have long to wait for ch2. This is the first of your stories I've read; I like it so much I going to look up your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking got me hard!

DAYUMMMM SON! that was really good can't wait for part 2 (there is a part 2 write) hopefully it doesn't take too long. Some writers take years to fulfil the promise they set up. Also I like the fact that all the text and paragraphs are spaced out so well makes for a much better reading experience. Bravo!

bharalundbharalundabout 10 years ago
very good

Hopefully this tease lives up to the fucking that it is about to happen in chapter 2 coz I'm ready for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Editor

I really enjoyed the story but was distracted by the spelling errors. You can't rely on spell check. Remember it will pick ANY word that half way matches. After the spell check comes the editor.. Don't detract from a good story with senseless mistakes.

By the way. I can't wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
frixco

very easy.......this writer has issues

vrieseavrieseaabout 10 years ago
Just Exceptional

Great interplay of thoughts, feelings, and verbal swordplay between husband and wife. A must read for all just for that fact. Love seeing you back, you have surpassed yourself. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Way to go.

Great story. The build up was tremendous. I did not notice the spelling errors, mostly becausethe story is fantastic. Now we need more chapters.

illk95588illk95588about 10 years ago
ready for more...

I hope we have more to read soon! Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

One of the best stories i've read in a while here. You've done a very good job on the buildup and the end of this part is a real "cliffhanger" - I'm really looking forward to the next part when the overly teased mother goes for her son (the one with no / nowhere near enough condoms ;-)

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryalmost 10 years ago
Very well done...

...and a perfect break point for a very frustrating and arousing cliffhanger. It's been way too long since you last posted a new story (and I, for one, still hope for another installment of BANG BABY BANG) but now I hope that I don't have to wait too long for the next installment of this fabulous, hot, dirty, sexy work of erotic art. 5* all the way.

syd_v63syd_v63almost 10 years agoAuthor
Part II

Part 2 is in to the editor so as soon as I get it back and can submit it to Lit it'll be up

JumbosauceJumbosaucealmost 10 years ago
5 stars

This is a fucking awesome story. The dialogue is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
too many pregnant stories

way too many stories end with the woman pregnant. pregnancy and porn should never be together, how can i get off while thinking of that, i doubt anyone with children could. especially if you went through it or were there watching it happen.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

RoughNTumbleRoughNTumblealmost 10 years ago
Awesome.

That cliffhanger ending where she teases her husband with the possibility of going bareback with her son was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lost me

Call me old fashioned but I stopped reading at nipple rings.

jimbo102jimbo102almost 9 years ago
great story

why pissant anonymous commenter's bitch & moan, if u never felt glorious abt ur loved ones pregnancy, then may be u r lacking a lot in that relationship, may be i am wrong but having seen life & death very closely for many years in my profession, unfortunately i realise both are gifts. but coming to my point take joy in whatever you get in life.

grammer doesn't matter, but i enjoyed it throughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor. Your Story is ruined by illiterate errors.

Poor dialog, awful Grammar, can't spell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

for a story about scum of the earth people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not for halves

only for people that can think out of the box . not for false moralists either

rolando7rolando7about 4 years ago
Wish you wear my wife.

If we had kids I would want you to take them to bed and teach them what to do to a lady. They could play with your bald pussy, and you could suck their cocks anytime of the day. You could run around the house nude just to keep them happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyd_v63@syd_v63
1018 Followers
Syd_63 is obviously a pseudonym. Big Pink Floyd fan i write Porn. I make no excuses and have no pretence that I to do anything else. I am also a slow writer, writing when I can and when the mood hits me. Again no apologies that's just how it is, so I am sorry if you are w...