And You Thought This Would Be Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers

I needed him, wanted him, and craved him. I pressed my forehead to his, my eyes half lidded and took the opportunity to breathe and get my bearings. Breathing deeply through my mouth, my firm breast rising and falling with the intake of air, I could feel my nipples hardening like diamonds, pointing proudly on my full firm breasts. My cleavage fully exposed with tiny beads of sweat beginning to form, Roger leaned forward and kissed my neck. His hands pulling open my pyjama shirt as he began to suck his way down to first my right and then my left nipple. He sucked and bit them, driving crazy as only he can. Over the years he has become very proficient at using the sensitivity of my nipples to get me to acquiesce to his sexual desires.

So he began to work his way back up my neck to my mouth, while twisting my nipples between his fingers. This always drives me crazy and quickly leads to me demonstrating my love for him in overly amorous ways. Looking down through my half lidded eyes, I saw his cock poking through his pyjamas. It was firm and hard and looked as though it ached to be touched, held, licked and sucked. I reached for it and found the head wet and slippery with his pre-cum.

"Arrgh, fuck," he moaned as my hand encompassed his erection.

I held it firmly and began to stroke his length. It was thick and hard and pulsed in my hand. It is amazing to me how something like a cock can feel both hard as steel and velvety soft at the same time. The head was wet and slick with pre-cum, I ran my thumb across the tip, and over the slit where I knew it would be the most sensitive. Around and around my thumb went in tiny circles, driving him crazy with desire. Ever so gently I used the nail of my thumb to slightly rack tiny scratches across the tip, playing with the slit that would readily expel it's precious load from his ever tightening balls. My husband's hips began to involuntarily pump.

"God I want you," I groaned as I stroked him.

His right hand went between my legs and found my split. I was soaked and I could smell my scent as it began to fill the room. Soon the entire room would smell like sex. God I loved that smell, so raw and intimate, nothing else smells like that and there is no way to dismiss it as anything but what it is. So many times had I smelt that smell on my girlfriends after lunch. Some had met their husbands while others hadn't. That smell so sexy and gorgeous is a dead give away signalling an afternoon of passion.

"My god you're wet baby," Roger groaned as he continued to press the folds of my sex, finding both my hot slick opening and the hard nub that is my clit, poking out from under its protective hood. Then he found my clit ring, which he dutifully began to flick back and forth. The stimulation was amazing and I knew I'd be cumming soon.

Getting that clit ring was the best thing I had ever done. On a whim we had gone into a tattoo shop while holidaying in Vegas (What happens in Vegas...). I had always wanted a Tramp Stamp, this was before everyone had one, and we were looking through the books at the different things other people had gotten done, when we came across a book with piercings. Seeing all the different types made be extraordinarily horny and soon I was engaged in a conversation with one of the girls behind the counter (that is a story for another time).

Well given her experience and her promise of heighten states of arousal, I picked out the very things she had done. I got the works, Tramp Stamp, Nipple Piercings, and Clit Ring. The people in the shop thought I was crazy and tried to caution me but the girl behind the counter looked so sexy with her additions, I couldn't not do the same. Although the initial maintenance was a bit hard and I was sore, (let me tell you nipples are tough). So yes I was more than a little tender, well more like sensitive afterwards, but I had no regrets and Christ that clit ring drove me crazy. There would be occasions I would find myself standing in the grocery isle horny as fuck, because the little bead on that ring had been wrecking havoc on my clit. I'm telling you, I've had morning than one orgasm standing in the check out isle.

"Fuck I love this piercing," Roger groaned, as I squeezed his cock tighter to show my appreciation of his probing fingers. His cock was becoming slick with his own pre-cum.

"I know you do baby, I know you do," I hissed as he continued to play with my soaking maw. I teasingly looked at him eyes lidded, "That's not all you love, is it?"

"No baby I love this hot wet pussy that's attached to it too and those firm fucking breasts, as well as that hot nasty mouth of yours," He continued as he drove two fingers deep into my channel. I humped his had like it was a beautiful hard cock. Writhing back and forth on his palm, dying to get more of him inside me, "Where are your nipple rings?"

"In my jewellery box?" I said questioningly.

I sometimes don't wear my nipple rings, as was the case today, I didn't think having my nipples popping out I front of all of Michael's friends would have been too appropriate. My inner slut on the other hand, won't ever let me take out that hood piercing, that metal bar travels so beautifully along the length of my clit and so expertly increases my arousal, it's a wonder people can't smell my pussy wherever I go; who knows maybe they do?

"Get them!" He commanded and I dutifully responded. I was going to be his full-blown slut tonight and he knew it. My clit ring, my nipple rings all being stimulated, fuck! I immediately got up off the bed and went to my dresser. Opening my jewellery box I found the little box I keep them in, I have three pairs, two sets of hoops and one barbel set. I took off my pyjama top, letting it fall to the floor.

Roger was watching me in the mirror. My back to him he starred at my ass, hips, and narrow waist, the deep tan of my skin and no tan lines. He looked at me in the mirror as I pinched my nipple and began to insert the nipple rings. God he loves to watch me do this, as it is usually a precursor to very hot, very rough sex. I put on the black onyx hoops that draw attention to my nice soft brown nipples and make them stand out even more than they already do, he loves this pair and likes to pull hard on them on the rare times I wear them They are so noticeable through my clothing that when I do wear them he knows it's and indication I want sex. They are a little heavier and the gage is thicker, so I certainly notice them more especially when I'm horny. Well let's just say I like to fuck as it is, and being decked out like this makes me want to fuck even more.

I returned to the bed and centred myself over my husband. I grabbed his hand and placed it back on my wetness. My cunt was dripping and our bed would be soaked in the morning. Leaning forward I took his cock in my hand again and began to stroke him firmly, deliberately squeezing him hard enough to make him moan, as my grip was tight to the point of causing him pain. I wanted fucking.

"God baby I need you," My hips were moving back and forth, grinding on his hand, simulating what I had fully intended to be doing to his cock.

"You need me or do you need a big fucking cock?" he smirked as he spoke, inserting his fingers deeper inside me, finding my G-spot. If he wasn't careful I would be squirting all over him in a minute.

"Both!" I exclaimed knowing full well where he was trying to lead me,"What is it you like about this nasty mouth of mine, the things I say or the things I do?"

"Both," he replied in kind.

When we got going like this, we are both so nasty, and say things that push our boundaries. We get so noisy it's a wonder the neighbours don't complain. Maybe they don't because they like the auditory show, who knows?

"You're making me horny baby. So horny," I panted as I brought my mouth to his and kissed him deeply.

God he was a good kisser. His tongue danced in my mouth hungrily, exploring me, just as I did him. Our mouths devouring each other as we sucked bit and chewed each other's lips. It so desperately reminded me of just how well my husband could eat pussy. He was a great fuck, there was no getting around that, his cock could work magic, but that tongue of his was possessed. I sucked his tongue like it was a little cock, showing him how desperate I was for him and just how incredibly horny I had become.

"I need you to fuck me babe," I pleaded, looking him in the eyes as both my hands now held his head, forcing him to focus on my face.

He looked at me squarely and said, "You need to finish sucking my cock,"

His left hand came up to the back of my head and began to push it down towards his groin. I gave him only modest resistance as his ever-hard cock came into view. Opening my mouth to accept the head of his cock and greedily suck his shaft deeper into my throat, groaning with pleasure as I took him. My tongue lathered his length; if I could I would saw lo him whole.

"That's it suck my cock baby," he encouraged, his balls tightened and his shaft flexed in my throat.

"Suck my cock while you think of that nice big cock between your son's legs," He was pushing me hard, testing my limits and I was getting so horny, I was sure I would cum at any the moment. His barrage of dirty talk was unrelenting and I loved everything I was hearing.

"Take it all the way to the back of your throat," He groaned as I engulfed him completely, "I bet no one has ever been able to do that for him?"

"I bet he's never been able to have one of those girls suck his cock completely, not like his mother does!" He was pushing me more and more; driving us to an abyss I wasn't sure we were ready for,"I bet he's never really buried himself completely in a woman before?"

"You've had big cocks before haven't you babe?" Yes I'd had big cocks before. He knew that. When we were younger he'd made me fuck three of his friends. He then slutted me out at a party, when we were both drunk and stoned, it had been a long time ago and we were very young. We almost didn't come back from that one, mostly because I think he slipped me something during that party but I think we pushed the boundaries of our sex life a little farther than either of us was ready to deal with at the time.

We don't talk about that experience too often, it was very intense. I'm just thankful this was before the days of posting all your exploits on the Internet, god I'd never live that down. To this day I can't remember how many people I fucked that night, but I was covered in love bites and cum the next day. Some of the hickeys took weeks to heal. Some one had bit my pussy, my whole pussy. I had teeth marks. Roger had an erection all week, and wanted to fuck me every minute of the day. I felt like I had cum leaking out of my ass and pussy for days. I didn't fuck him again for three weeks and went to the clinic for six months afterwards, just to make sure I didn't contract anything. I think the nurses there had thought I was a college prostitute.

"You've been able to suck them deeply and take them into your throat haven't you?" My husband taunted. Oh yes he knew about my chequered past and at times like this, he loved to flaunt it. He loved to rub my experimentation in my face, hell it was our experimenting together but the way he talked you'd think it was all me.

"Why you've had more than one cock at a time haven't you babe?" I groaned loudly when he revisited that particular moment in our lives, god we were young and foolish.

The first time with his friends I had actually enjoyed it. Truth be told I enjoyed it all three times it happened and honestly I knew he was jealous that none of them had ever included him. He had been in the room when they were happening and was getting laid by some other college tightly at the time but he had never been one of my partners.

"That's it take my cock and show me what a beautiful cocksucker you are," he demanded and I responded with a practiced affinity he knew all too well.

"All the way you nasty bitch!" Roger reached over my back and cupped my ass, his hand tracing the curve of my spine as it lead to my firm ass. I am proud of my ass. It is firm and round, each cheek it's own separate globe with a beautifully defined crack. His fingers came to the parting of my cheeks as he sought my delicate rosebud. Sliding further he reached the crevasse that was my sopping cunt.

"Fuck you're so fucking wet!" He acknowledged what I already was well aware of, I was thoroughly soaked. My crotch and thighs glistened with my own juices and the sheet below me was quickly becoming a lake dedicated to the burning desire of my aching pussy.

Again I groaned loudly as his index finger slid into my fold, "Aaarrrghhh...!"

I pulled my head from his gorgeous cock, "More... Slide more in me... Ohhhh, Fuck!!"

"Look how wet you are, thinking about that big cock while you suck on your husband's?" he goaded me continually as my arousal soared to ever continuing heights.

"You're such a nasty little bitch aren't you?" He continued, his fingers were making squelching noises as they thoroughly abused my gash, "You going to make me cum down your throat, bitch?"

"You going to take my cum and show me what a nasty bitch you are?" Roger loved it when I gave him head. He said it was one on the most erotic things he'd ever witnessed, "Oh god yes that's it use your tongue,"

"Burry my dick all the way to the back of you throat!" I took him as deeply as I could. Taking a cock down my throat has always been so fucking nasty to me. It gives me a true slutty feeling. It is one of the most emotionally intense experiences I can share with my lover. It opens me up emotionally on such a deep wanton level, which often leads to some of the nastiest sex I've had.

"God you such a wanton slut. I should pimp you out bitch?" Roger was definitely pushing it now, "You'd like that wouldn't you if I pimped you out?"

For some reason instead of being shocked and appalled by what he was saying, I was elated. I wanted to hear him say more, debase me more, not be cruel, but definitely push my whore button.

"Yeah that's it you're such a nasty bitch," I was deep throating his cock now. Taking him fully into my throat, so much so my tongue was actually licking his balls as my nose pressed against his groin.

"Oh god baby take my cock!"

"Yes make me cum and then I'll pimp you out babe," he said nearing his climax.

"Take my cum and I'll pimp you out to that big nasty cock down the hall," Roger had no idea what he was saying. If he came at that very moment all of this talk would stop. Men will say the craziest things when they've got a killer erection between their legs.

"You know you want it," For a split second I almost took his cock out of my mouth and gave him the answer he so desperately wanted to hear. I was horny and getting hornier and Roger my psychopathic husband wasn't seeming to want to allow me to cum.

"You know you want to fuck that big nasty cock, and you don't care who it belongs too do you," He was right I was beginning to become immersed in his incestuous coercion.

My lust was being piqued ever higher with no respite in sight. The intense micro orgasms he was giving me were continuously bringing me to the edge without carrying me over. The burning in my clit and the vacancy deep in my cunt was creating an ache in my lower abdomen. I hadn't felt anything like this in years, not since before the children were born when the desire to have them outweighed all reason. I somehow felt incomplete and needed some intangible thing to again make me whole. My husband was making me insane and insatiable all at the same time.

"That's it!" He pumped his hand in and out of me, "Turn our son into a true mother-fucker,"

"Shut up and fuck me you bastard and make me cum or I'm going to fuck more cock than you care to think about!" I scolded him in my passion.

He had no idea what he was about to unleash. This was no longer playing and teasing; this was becoming all too serious. I was considering doing the things he was implying. I was going to transgress boundaries that should never be considered. Thoughts were running through my head that were beyond what he was devilishly alluding too. I was willingly considering going far beyond what my husband was cooking up in his twisted brain.

"That's my slut," Roger said as he continued to manipulate my clit. He was very adept at bringing me to the edge and holding me there. I still can't tell you whether I like it or hate it when he does this to me, my body screams for release but my mind knows that the build up will make the whole experience more intense.

"You want that big cock don't you? You want that hard fucking thing sawing in and out of you, don't you? Answer me bitch!"

"Push your luck fucker, push your luck and just see what I do," I threatened trying to gain some semblance of control, but he and I both knew I was lost to my lust.

I can't imagine that Roger had any idea what doors he was opening. Doors that should never be opened, sometimes women do have bonds with their sons that are different than those of their daughters, different and more immersed in other darker things than any of us want to consider.

"How much longer can you ride the edge before your need to cum outweighs your better judgement?" Roger was taking us to that slippery slope and I wasn't fully sure I could keep us away from it.

"Roger you need to let me cum baby," I pleaded with him. I placed my forehead to his and looked deeply in his eyes. I knew if he let me cum, if he gave me that intense orgasm my body was so desperately craving we could get past this moment and would look back and laugh at how crazy we became. I would be able to convince him it was merely role-play and nothing more.

"You can't leave me like this Roger, you can't make me this vulnerable baby, it's not fair," There were tears in my eyes as I spoke. The series of micro orgasms seemed to be connecting into one long burning charge of energy. This was rather like the quick and sharp inhales that come before you sneeze, but with no sneeze was in sight.

"Look how wet you are baby girl!" He was grinning from ear to ear.

He had no idea how far I was, how close to gone I was. The urgency I was feeling was immense and over powering. It was driving me to considering things I wouldn't even dare to consider. I was in heat. As primal and vulgar as that may sound, my body, my mind, my whole being wanted sex, wanted to fuck and be fucked and at that particular moment it wasn't too choosy.

"God you need a cock inside you don't you?" Our eyes were locked on each other. Wordlessly I was trying to convey the depth of emotion I was feeling. I could not articulate what was happening inside my body. I needed release. I was on the verge of a passion that was becoming embroiled in desperation and anger.

"You need a big nasty cock sliding inside you, stretching that beautiful tight pussy of yours don't you?"

He was pushing me. He was fingering my clit and sliding his fingers in and out of me, spreading my juices all over my groin. The smell of my cunt flooded the room. I was an enraged woman seeking the solace of a man and he was playing games. Gone are the days of the caveman and here are the days of the Goddess Warrior. I will take what I want and not wait for a man to laden me with shame and misery. I will claim what is mine. I will fuck. I will fuck whom I want, when I want and how I want. I will fuck.

"You know I do baby. You know I need to feel more than just your fingers. You have to fuck me baby, you have too," I was reaching out to him, giving him the last desperate hints of where I was emotionally. I was pleading with him to take me,To take the woman before him and revel in the sexual bliss I was capable of giving him.

"I do baby?" he questioned. He was still playing games, trying to manipulate me in some perverse power play that made him feel dominant.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,016 Followers