And You Thought This Would Be Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,011 Followers

"I have to fuck you," I said. I was sincere in that moment. I had to fuck him. I knew if we didn't consummate this act now, we would change the nature of our relationship irrevocably.

"Are you sure baby? You sure it has to be me fucking you?" Again with the games, the power he thought he had. This was no longer a game, a role-play between lovers. I was gone. I was considering breaking a significant taboo and there was no coming back from that. God my husband was such a fool.

"You're so hot right now. Why I bet any really nice big cock would do, don't you?"

"Roger stop it!" I said, "You, we can't go there,"

"Go where baby?" He smiled as he spoke, "Where can't we go?"

Roger continued to manipulate my body, expertly stimulating me, as only he knew how. My ecstasy was driving me crazy, each plateau higher than the next. We kissed and sucked each other's mouths, necks, and torsos. Just when I thought my frustration would take the better part of my experience, incurring my anger rather than my lust, Roger would concentrate on another part of me pushing my sexual heat forward.

"I don't understand, is there some place we can't take our love?"

"Roger, that's not fair, don't do this to me," I was a mess. He continued to touch me and caress me as he spoke, each moment heightening my arousal, "I know where you want me to go and we can't go there baby, we can't take it that far,"

"Far baby?" His arrogance was becoming obnoxious, "How far?"

"Oh god Roger, please you keep bringing me to the edge and pulling back, you know I can't do this for too long, you know what will happen!" He had his index and middle finger of his right hand buried deep inside me as his thumb continued to play with my clit.

I couldn't believe how wet I was, how soaked the sheet beneath me had become. It was becoming harder and harder to keep my eyes focused. My breasts sat firm on my chest, rising and falling with my excitement, my nipples harder than they had ever been, erect diamond nubs that ached to be pulled, bitten, twisted, something. I was on my knees before him on the bed, thighs spread wide apart providing him with complete and full access to my core, quivering in this maddening lust. My body covered in perspiration, my hair matted, my mouth open breathing deeply. My cunt screaming at me for release, I ached.

"What will happen baby?" Roger looked at me with a feigned seriousness,"Will something happen?"

"Oh fuck. Oh Gaaaawwddd!" I screamed grinding my hips on his hand, "Fuck Roger. Fuck you, you bastard!"

"What's the matter baby? What's happening?" again he smiled that devilish smile.

"Make me cum! Don't stop! Don't hold me there!" I growled.

"Why not baby? Why can't I hold you there?"

"Because..." I was panting heavily now. Soon I wouldn't be coherent at all. My ability to articulate myself clearly would be compromised and all reasoning and logic would leave me.

"Ohhhh Gaaawddd!! Ahhhh, Ffffuuuuccckkkk!! Oh you bastard, you fucking bastard!!" Each phrase came in rapid succession of the other. I reached forward with both hands and grabbed his forearm in a vain attempt to force him to make me cum. My body shook and I began to cry as I felt no release.

"What baby? What do you need?" Roger's voice sounded compassionate and caring on the surface but in reality he was far from it.

In a moment of lust driven clarity I looked him square in the eyes and spoke in a guttural tone, "I need a cock! I need a cock fucking me!"

My voice was forceful and serious, "I need a cock in me fucking. Making me cum!"

And just to clarify exactly where I was and how I felt at that particular moment I forcefully said, "I can't take any more of these micro orgasm!"

"A cock baby, where are we going to get you a cock?" Roger was smug. He thought he had me. He thought I was a slave to my desire and that he held the key to how it was run.

"Yours baby. Please put yours inside me! Fuck me with your cock!" I was giving him this last chance to move away from the precipice. Each time I spoke I made sure to emphasize the word 'Your'. He had no idea what he was asking, no idea where this road he was heading us down was leading. And before he succumbed to P.E.R. (Post Ejaculation Remorse) I was going to move him as far away from it as I could.

"Sorry baby you have to finish sucking my cock be for I can do that. You know the rules," His right hand slowed its manipulation of my sex, while his left came up to my neck and began to move my head down.

"Don't do this Roger, this is big... Don't go this far," I could feel my heart ache at where we were headed. Roger was pushing me too hard and I was going to lose myself to this level of lust. There was a darker me that wanted to entertain the desire he was alluding to. There was deviously, sickening part of me that ached for and accepted this path, the path I would never return from.

"You are my bitch and you will do as I say..." Those words hit as no others had. Just at that moment my will broke and I resigned myself to a fate my husband could not fathom.

"Roger, I'm telling you this will backfire. This will go farther than you want. You can't see what you're asking me to do," It was hopeless and I knew even as I spoke those words that there was no turning back.

"I'm asking you to suck my cock bitch and then to get fucked by the biggest cock you can find!"

"There will be no coming back from that Roger. I will not be the same woman afterwards. Playing is one thing, doing is another," My voice had lost all resistance. If he pushed this it would happen, my commitment to this act would be resolute and complete.

"You know the rules..." He repeated once again.

"I know the rules Roger and so do you..." My cunt was wet and soaked and he continued to finger my pussy and play with my excited clit, "We have not discussed where this could lead, I told you that I am exposed and open here!"

Roger just smiled and laughed as he held me. One hand holding the back of my neck firmly, not allowing me to move away from him, the other had buried in my pussy, continuously bringing closer and closer to my orgasm, only to let off just enough to keep me on the edge.

"Yes baby you are open to taking a big cock up your tiny cunt. You will take it and you will like it and you will relish in the thrill of it," Roger spoke with a finality that he did not understand, his lust filled fugue kept him oblivious to the consequences of our next steps.

"Fuck you Roger, fuck you!" The last of my resistance fled and I was resolved to his wish, as it had now become mine.

"No bitch suck me and then fuck you, " No sooner had he said that then he forcefully pushed my head down on his cock.

Like the whore he wanted me to be I open my mouth and took it. I immediately dove down on his cock and took him deeply into my mouth and then down my throat. I swallowed his cock completely to the base; I was now the mother whore we both wanted.

"Oh god you're good," he moaned freely, "So fucking good!"

"That's it slut take my cock, take my cum and suck me like the whore you are!" With every fibre of my being I complied with his expectations. I took his cock deeply, covering it with my saliva making it glisten and shine.

"Is that what you want baby, you want a whore for a wife," I asked as I pulled my mouth from his cock. I was gasping for breath and sucking back my own spit mixed with copious amounts of my husband's pre-cum.

"You want a slut in your bedroom!" I stared at him directly, my eyes firmly locked on his, awaiting confirmation.

"A nasty fucking cunt who doesn't care who or what she fucks," I added.

"Yes that it, that what I want. A bitch! My bitch!"

"Careful babe you push me too far and there will be no coming back from this," The warning was soft and non-compelling.

"Oh bitch! you have no idea what I want,"

"Well why don't you lie back and I'll give you what you're asking for and more," Now the devious smile was upon my face and without him realizing it the tables had turned.

"Oh god baby spread out before me, just like that, you are such a sexy man," Roger lay back on the bed getting comfortable as he waited for my compliance Positioning himself in the middle of the bed he rested his head on his pillow, "Move down a little lower,"

"Baby look at your cock its so hard for me," I began to stroke his thick shaft, grasping it firmly, squeezing it just the way I know he loves. My thumb ran across the head of his cock, as I came to the tip, smearing his pre-cum over his sensitive gland.

"Baby I need to get the lube out of the drawer," I told him.

"God yes please," purred my husband.

Leaving him briefly on the bed I went to the top drawer in my husband's dresser. We used it to house all of our kinky little pass times, our lubes, toys, and other various sundries that we had accumulated over the years. In my right hand I held the lube and in my left, which I kept behind my back, I held my salvation.

Crossing over to the bed I straddled him, my head facing away from his as though we were going to sixty-nine with me on top. Sitting upright on his chest I pushed him back and placed my legs on either side of him, my shins and ankles pressing down on his arms. Leaning forward I place the bottle of lube between his legs and begin to stroke his hard cock.

"What else do you have there?" he asked, taking note of the weight of the items placed between his legs. Sitting up so that I partially impaired his view I poured some lube into my hand and over the head of his cock.

"Christ, that's cold!" he exclaimed.

I quickly took his thick cock in my hand and began to stroke his length. Using both hands I continued to stroke his shaft making it slick and shiny. My fingers and hands travelled down his length and over his tight scrotal sac that housed the cum, that was boiling and aching for release. Holding them in my palms, feeling their weight, I bent forward and licked his shaft from root to tip. This exposed my severely wet pussy to my husband.

"God you're so wet. Your cunt is glistening,"

"You've got me hornier than I've ever been!"

"You're such a slut,"

"You'll soon see," With that said I quickly leaned back bringing my sodden pussy to my husband's hot awaiting mouth.

As I did I brought with me my salvation. A number of years ago Roger had gotten into a mild SM&BD phase and he purchased two sets of regulation police handcuffs. With both of these in my hands I sat comfortably atop his face smothering him with my sex. As planned he was doing what he always did when we adopted this position, he was holding onto the rails of the headboard. Men are nothing if not predictable. In one swift motion I cuffed first his right and than his left had to the headboard of our bed.

Sitting back upright I held myself in place enjoying the squirming sensation of my husband's slightly panic motions. He continued to struggle briefly but soon resigned himself to the task of eating my already sensitive pussy. It was however too late as I had other plans set for what would soon become of my delicate flower.

I stood up and walked to the door grabbing my Terri-cloth Housecoat hanging there. I put it on and removed the belt around the waist. Making a loop in the one end I secured it around Roger's right ankle and then firmly fastened the other end to the foot board. Returning to the door I found Roger's matching housecoat and took the belt from it securing his left leg, all this among various complaints and egregious protests.

"What the fuck are you doing???" Roger exclaimed, his alarm quiet evident in his tone.

"Just a sec I'm not quite done," I said as I returned to the infamous top drawer. Reaching inside, I grabbed one of my favourite devices from back in our B&D days, my husband's cock ring, "Here this will keep you nice and ready should I decide to return,"

I turned and the opened the door.

"Where are you going?" The urgency in Roger's voice was plainly evident.

"I'm going down the hall to fuck our son; you know the one with the really big dick," I said.

The liberation those words brought at that very moment was unreal. I couldn't believe how committed I was at that very moment to something that earlier had both frightened and appalled me. But now this electric charge coursed through my body and I was enthralled at the very thought of what I was about to do.

"Oh my god!" Roger said his voice had the quality of quiet resignation that you very rarely hear in someone of his stature. He had thought he was in charge of me, in charge of what happened to me sexually inside our marriage. Now he was finding out that it was merely a façade, a pretext of what was only allowed on the surface but not deep in my core, my being.

"Well that's what you wanted isn't it?" I said, my tone forceful and steadfast.

"It certainly seems to be what your hard cock wanted," His cock was still erect, not that the cock ring allowed it to soften any time soon, which indicated his extreme arousal. We had talked of these types of fantasies before. Fantasies that involved multiple partners, of me being shared or passed around, treated like a slut and whored out to nameless others.

But now, this time it was different. I was not a hapless victim of the more powerful man in my life. No this time I was completely in charge and the choices were mine as was the path before me. I was not thrust upon it, I was choosing it. Choosing it in spite of my husband, in spite of what other might think or say, I was making this choice because I wanted it, needed it, craved it.

"You better hope he has condoms in his room," I smiled as I spoke.

"Why?"

"Well because I don't and ever since your vasectomy I've not had to think about birth control,"

"Oh my god you're going to let him cum in you?"

"Well I'm certainly not going to stop him if that's what he wants to do,"

"Oh, fuck!"

"Oh fuck is right, are you ready for this?"

I left the door open as I walked down the hall. I would not be hiding anything from my husband. No, he would hear everything that happened down the hall, as it happened. I would likely not be hiding anything from anyone; it's hard to hide the swell of a pregnant belly or the beaming smile of an impending expectant father.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,011 Followers