All Comments on 'Andee Goes Away with Lauren'

by camel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Waiting for chapter 2 and ur first taste of sweet, exotic womanhood.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Swept away...

by this incredible story. I can't wait to read about how you turned fantasy into reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy, but ...

Not that lesbian sex stories are realistic, the best ones stretch reality to its limits, but stay within it.

This is a good story that could be improved by rewriting the reception scene, which in present form is unbelievable and crass. Instead, you could highlight the nervous sexual tension between the two women as they move around the room and meet people. They may be smiling and laughing with colleagues, but all that either is thinking is what could happen when they go back to their room that night. The walk to their room could be the sexiest moment of the story as both anticipate fulfilling their fantasies about each other.

I would have liked it more if there was an uncertainty about the other woman's feeling before the reception. Or you could have got the two taking a risk in a broom closet or something at work like that if you are going to have them rubbing themselves against the others back there. It's such a risky behaviour it seems so unlikely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous