Andi and The Inspector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As an object, Sir."

"Which teachers from school do you most want to look at you as a sex object?"

"Mr James, from PE and Mr Casters, from swimming, like I said before, Sir."

"How appropriate. Thank you for joining us, Mr James, Mr Casters."

Oh no! I gasped! No! Surely not! Mr James? From PE? And Mr Casters, from swimming? Surely they weren't here? My heart was thudding so loud I thought it would drown out any further questions! And if they were here, why hadn't I heard them come in? Had they been in here as long as he had?

Then he was speaking again, and yes, I could still hear him.

"I'm going to turn your chair to face the room. Is that what you would like?"

"Yes, please Sir," I managed to say in almost a whisper.

I felt the chair being turned quietly by strong hands, just lifted, turned and set down with hardly a wobble. Surely it took more than one man to do that? My tummy was again churning, and I felt sure that the Inspector wasn't alone. Was he?

"If at any time you want to stop, you have only to say ... Do you want to stop?"

"No sir."

"Why are you here?"

"Because you told me to come, Sir."

"What do you want to happen?"

"I want you to give me instructions, please Sir."

"Describe the homework that you sent me."

Because he always wanted full answers, and because it made me hot to answer, I described in detail how I found the stories and pictures, and how I sent them to be allowed to orgasm.

Were my two teachers really there, hearing this? I couldn't help feel a surge of excitement at the possibility.

"I am about to remove the bindings on your arms and legs. You may remove your blindfold and leave, if you wish. If you remove the blindfold, it's all over. Or, you may stay sat in the chair with the blindfold on and we will go further. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I felt him approach me and cut the tape, freeing my wrists and ankles. I couldn't help rubbing them to get the stiffness out, and quietly sat there massaging my arms. Go further? What did that mean? There was only one way to find out. If I chickened out now, I would never know. A rush of excited fear ran through my insides.

"Do you wish to continue?" he asked as if surprised.

"Yes, Sir. Yes please."

"Then you may ask me."

Yikes! "Er, please Sir, please may we carry on? Please ask me more questions, please give me more instructions? Please would you take this further, Sir?"

"I will ask you some questions. After you have finished answering each one you will ask my permission to remove an item of your clothing. Understand?"

Gulp! "Yes Sir."

"What are you wearing?"

"Um, a white top, short blue denim skirt, white bra, pink knickers, black stockings, heels ... Please Sir, may I remove an item of my clothing?"

Pause ... "You may ... " As I started to undo my top, he continued, "Why stockings not tights?"

Taking off the blouse and dropping it on the floor beside me, I replied, "Because you told me never to wear tights, only stockings or nothing on my legs, ... please Sir, may I?"

"You may," and I started to roll down a stocking. "No! Leave the stockings and shoes, ... When did you last masturbate?"

I hesitated, and leaning sideways unhooked the skirt, unzipping and lifting my hips to slip it under my bum, answering, " This morning, Sir," blushing, " ... please may I take off another piece of clothing, Sir?" Were the teachers really there? Was it just the Inspector? I couldn't really tell.

"You may remove you bra ... When did you last orgasm?"

This was a big step, going topless! Reaching behind to unhook, I nervously let the bra fall forward on my arms, uncovering my boobs, then dropped it, hopefully onto the discarded top ... "Not since last Sunday before breakfast ... please may I take off another piece of my clothes, Sir?"

"Not yet ... Why not since then?"

"Because you told me not to, Sir ... please may I undress, Sir?"

"You may stand up and remove your knickers."

Oh my! Holding my breath, I stood and with my thumbs tucked into the waistband, drew the pink cotton knickers down over my bum and hips, uncovering my pussy hair, over my thighs, to my knees and then to the floor, stepping out and moving them aside with my left foot.

I was now standing practically naked, hands clasped defensively in front of me, nervous, blindfolded, scared ... who was there?

"Sit."

I sat back down.

"If you want to be re-tied, assume the same position as before."

Quickly I put my hands behind me against the chair back, and my ankles back against the chairs rear legs.

"Yes Sir, please tie me ..." I whispered, and felt him bind my wrists and ankles as before ... except that now I was naked apart from stockings and heels.

"Does that excite you? I could let anyone see you ... I could open this garage door and everyone walking by would see a naked bound submissive slut ... is that what you want? Is that what you are? Is that why you sent me those pictures?"

I could only bow my head in shame, and answer, "Yes, Sir, it is ... I am ..."

There was a long drawn-out pause, then I felt my bonds being cut again.

"When you hear your mobile go, and not before, you will remove your blindfold and check your phone. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

I could tell that he/they had left the room.

Pause for ages ... then suddenly a text alert.

Quickly lifting blindfold, I looked around; 3 chairs facing me? Oh my! Maybe they were ... I turned to find my skirt on the floor and pulled out the phone ... "Go straight away through the door into the house, follow the hall to the kitchen. Text when you've done it."

I followed the instructions.

In the kitchen were 3 wine glasses on a small tray ... 3!? Gulp. Surely they weren't really here? The teachers? Its just a wind-up? Looking around the large kitchen, I saw a back door opening into the garden, and another door that must go to another part of the house.

My phone buzzed.

"Bring the tray into the sitting room, through the other kitchen door into the house."

Picking up the tray I took a deep breath, scared, nervous, what if ... and walked down the hallway to the sitting room, pushing open the cold white wooden door with my hip, to see ...THE TEACHERS!!

I'm Nude! I screamed inside my head. And my hands were full so I couldn't cover up ... blushing deep, my thoughts awhirl ... not knowing what else to do I served the drinks. They sat in 3 corners of the room so I had to turn my back to the other two when I served any one of them. I took the tray to the Inspector first, then Mr James, finally Mr Casters ... then I stood holding the tray in front of me, alternately hiding either my tits or pussy behind it.

"Andrea, why on earth haven't you put some clothes on!?" the Inspector asked. "These are your teachers that you're nude in front of. Its as if you want them to see your nakedness, your nude charms."

As I was about to answer, raising the tray from my pussy to cover my boobs he barked, "You will stand still and be quiet in front of your teachers, girl! And hold that tray still at your middle!"

Of course I obeyed, tits and pussy on show, again, a little shocked but also inwardly thrilled at this new turn while squirming under the scrutiny of my two hot teachers. It was even more embarrassing than just being naked in front of them.

He continued, "What do you make of Andrea, showing off her naked body like this, Mr James, Mr Casters. In front of the two of you?"

"Naturally I'm shocked," Mr James replied, staring intently at my body, "Aren't you, Mr Casters?" he added without glancing away.

"Oh very much so," said Mr Casters, "And I think some kind of punishment back at school might be in order!"

The Inspector quickly threw in, "I think you should check with me first, gentlemen?" which seemed more of an order than a question, much to my relief.

They then kept me there while they drank wine and discussed how disgraceful I was to be serving as a naked waitress, to people who knew me ... just like what had happened in one of the stories I'd sent as my homework. He'd arranged everything perfectly, and I was so delighted and ashamed and embarrassed and having the best experience ever, all at the same time.

Then it was time to wrap things up.

"See my guests to the door," the Inspector ordered.

So once they'd said thank you and goodbye to him, I put down the tray, and naked I escorted the teachers to the front door, opening it and hiding behind. "Thank you for coming Mr James, Mr Casters."

They each took a last lingering look at me, grinning and left. I closed the door and returned to the sitting room to the Inspector.

"Was that everything that you hoped it would be?" he asked, in a kindly uncle sort of way. I smiled, reached up on tip toes and kissed his cheek, eyes shining.

"You may wash the glasses, then return to the garage to dress and leave the way you came."

Which I did, and returned back to school.

My tummy churning all through train and bus ride back to school as I replayed what I'd done. How would I react to my teachers when I saw them next?

Then it was off the bus, and walk to the school gate ... I was almost too scared to go through ... But I must face whatever happened next ... square shoulders, chin up .. Walk through back into school ...

THE END

12