Andi's Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Andi. About the rape video. You know, only pretending to go along. Maybe trick you into relaxing."

I hear the shrug in my ex's voice. "That's not a problem. I'll just ask Candi. She's got access to everything Andi thinks and knows. That's how she did such a great Andi imitation. She'll tell us if Andi's lying."

Oh.

First Janie fucks me to orgasm—both mine and hers. Then the men get their cracks at me, first one at a time, then in pairs. Then they rest up, and laugh, and joke, and drink beer, and start in again. Janie almost seems like one of the guys, except she fucks them and blows them and spits their cum in my mouth and has a blast doing it.

Candi isn't around, of course. She's asleep, although she'll know all about this when she wakes up. And Andi is nowhere, either. As Janie and the men annihilate me with pleasure, there's nobody in Andi's body at all. She's escaped.