Andi's Sexual Exploits, Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie pulled down her shirt and said, "What are we waiting for?"

Aaron and Toby scrambled to get out of the car. When we entered Natalie's apartment, she didn't turn on any lights. Instead, she started lighting candles and soon the room was aglow.

I sat down on the love seat, while Aaron and Toby sat on the adjacent couch. I noticed there was no coffee table, instead the center of the sitting area was covered with a luxurious white shaggy rug. I thought it looked like the perfect place to have sex.

Natalie came over and sat next to me on the love seat. She said, "Now, where were we?" She tapped her chin, pretending not to remember where we left off in the car. "Oh, I remember," she said, as she pulled off her shirt. I ran my tongue across my top lip as I looked at her bare tits.

She grasped my shirt and pulled it over my head. Her eyes widened when she saw my hard nipples through my mesh bra. She ran her finger down my cleavage and then she rubbed my nipples before removing my bra.

I heard the sound of zippers, and when I looked over I saw Aaron and Toby pulling out their dicks to jack-off. It turned me on to know Natalie and I had an audience.

Natalie said, "Lay down on the floor so Aaron and Toby can watch what I do to you."

I got down on the floor and lay on the plush rug. Natalie leaned down and ran her tongue over my stomach, and then slowly made her way up to my tits. She ran her tongue over my hard nipples and then licked and sucked on my tits. She reached down and unzipped my skirt and pulled it down over my legs. I was lying there in only my mesh panties. I felt so vulnerable and exposed.

I heard Aaron say, "I want to see her ass."

Natalie rolled me over onto my stomach, so Aaron and Toby could see my ass through my panties. Like Aaron, Natalie traced the crevice from my pussy up the back of my ass, which made me shiver. She said, "I can see why you want to get to this sweet little ass."

Natalie then pulled off my soaking wet panties and told me to get up on my hands and knees. Like a good girl, I did as I was told. She said, "Lean down on your elbows and spread your knees so Aaron and Toby can see your little asshole." Again, I did as I was told. As I knelt there exposing myself, my heart was racing and I was brimming with anticipation. She rubbed her finger along my wet pussy and then plunged it into my asshole. It shocked me, so I let out a little whimper. She slowly slid her finger in and out of my puckered little hole. The thought of a girl violating me was driving me wild.

"Mmm, her asshole is super tight. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was a virgin asshole," she said, as Aaron and Toby watched her rhythmically sliding her finger in and out of me. "Imagine what this tight little hole would feel like around your dicks." Aaron and Toby both let out groans.

She pulled her finger out of my ass and told me to roll over onto my back. She stretched out my arms and legs, so I was spread-eagle in the middle of the floor. She then lightly ran her fingers over my entire body. She looked up at Aaron and Toby and said, "I want you to watch me lick Andi's wet pussy."

I looked over and they were watching me with lustful eyes, like predators salivating over their prey. They were jacking off so hard and fast that I thought they were going to blow.

My attention was quickly drawn back to Natalie as she kneeled between my legs and started kissing and licking my inner thighs. She then spread open my pussy with her fingers and licked my swollen inner lips. When I looked down, I could see her face was gleaming in the candlelight from my tremendously wet pussy. As my legs started to quiver, she started licking my clit, trying to coax it out. My tits were swollen and my muscles started lightly spasming, so I knew I was close to cumming. Natalie could feel I was close, so as she licked my clit she started lightly rubbing and teasing my asshole. Holy fuck! I couldn't take it anymore. I was ready to explode. Then suddenly she pushed her finger into my asshole. I immediately started writhing and moaning. She left her finger inside my hole as it constricted and pulsed throughout my orgasm. When I was done, she pulled her finger out, wiped my cum from her face, and said, "That was awesome."

I lay there euphorically exhausted. I couldn't believe I let a girl go down on me. It felt so fucking good. I loved that Aaron and Toby watched it all.

I must have looked drained because Natalie said, "Oh, we're not done with you yet. Aaron and Toby have been waiting for you. You're ready for more, aren't you?"

I obediently nodded my head.

Natalie said, "Let's go into my bedroom so Aaron can fuck your mouth while Toby and I watch."

As soon as I stood up, Aaron picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. As he walked back to the bedroom, he spanked my bare bottom. I yelped from the shock and the pain. He spanked it harder the second time, even harder the third time, the fourth time he made my eyes well-up, and the fifth time a tear ran down my face. Before he lay me down on the bed he rubbed my thrashed cheeks to help ease the pain. When my inflamed skin touched the bed, I felt the wrathful sting and heat.

Natalie said, "Roll over and let me see what he did to your ass." When I rolled over I heard a little gasp and then she leaned down and licked my reddened and swollen cheeks. Her wet tongue felt good on my hot skin. "Watching your delicate chaste ass getting whacked gets me hot," she said, as she reached down and stuck her finger into my pussy. "Your pussy is really wet, so you must have found pleasure in the pain."

She was right. The pain turned me on.

Natalie scooted back up the bed. She and Toby sat on either side of the large king-size bed, propped against the headboard, while I lay down the middle of the bed with my head hanging back over the foot of the bed. Aaron was standing there stroking his huge dick. As he came towards me, I knew he was going to push my mouth beyond its limits. I opened my mouth and Aaron pushed his dick inside. He let out a blissful sigh when my warm wet mouth enveloped his dick. He pushed so far back into my throat that I reflexively gagged, but as I started sucking, my mouth and jaw adjusted. He slid his dick in and out of my mouth - slowly at first and then his pace quickened. He kept thrusting harder and deeper. His cock was so big and he was so forceful that saliva started running down my face.

Meanwhile, Natalie started licking my tits. When the cool air mixed with her saliva, I got goose bumps all over my body and my nipples crowned. She dribbled her saliva over both my nipples and then sensuously licked it away. She repeated this over and over. I pulled Aaron's dick from my mouth to watch her. The sight of her saliva stringing from her mouth to my nipple drove me wild. My pussy was throbbing and my head was spinning. I then took Aaron's dick back into my mouth, trying not to cum.

Natalie slowly glided her tongue up to my neck and then she pulled Aaron's dick out of my mouth. She started kissing me and then she got up on her hands and knees and sank his dick deep into her mouth. I was astounded how easily her mouth accepted Aaron's huge cock. I got up on my hands and knees and watched as she seductively sucked the same dick that was just inside my mouth. She pulled away and said, "Let's suck his dick together."

We both licked and sucked on the sides of his dick, working our way up the shaft to the head. We both licked the soft smooth head of his dick, and when our lips touched we slid our tongues into each other's mouths. Then we slowly worked our way back down his dick. We continued this until his dick started wildly throbbing and Aaron said, "Fuck, I'm cumming." He groaned and started shooting his cum all over our faces. Natalie plunged her tongue into my mouth while Aaron finished pumping his excessive load on us. The mix of Natalie's mouth and Aaron's cum tasted wicked and sweet. Depleted, Aaron fell onto the bed.

Natalie scooted back and leaned against the headboard. She said, "Toby, stand at the foot of the bed, so Andi can suck your dick." Toby leaped off the bed and got into position.

I got up on my hands and knees, keeping my knees spread wide. I took Toby's dick into my mouth. Like Aaron, he too had a huge cock. My mouth was already stretched out from Aaron, so this time was easier. I was sucking and licking the shaft of his long dick when I felt a finger touch my asshole. I quickly pulled my head back and turned around to see Aaron fixated on my puckered hole. He started lightly rubbing his finger around my tight tiny asshole. I quietly moaned and my pussy started throbbing. It was hard to focus, but I put Toby's dick back into my mouth and started sucking him hard. I felt Aaron spread my ass wide and lick my asshole. He licked it slow and then fast; he licked it gently and then forcefully. Suddenly, he plunged his finger into my tight little hole. "It's so fucking tight," he said. The friction of his finger rubbing in and out of my asshole was driving me wild.

Toby's cock was shoved deep inside my mouth and Aaron was finger-fucking my ass. I pulled my mouth off Toby's dick and started jacking him off until he shot his cum all over my tits. I fell to my elbows with my ass pushed high and spread wide. Aaron was forcefully and wildly fingering my asshole. When he pushed a second finger into my tight hole, I let out a loud moan and my pussy and asshole spasmed uncontrollably as I came. I fell forward and flopped down on the bed, completely satisfied and exhausted.

I woke up the next morning to the resonating roar of thunder. I quickly opened my eyes. I could tell it was morning, but the torrential rainstorm kept the room dark and intimate. For a moment I was disoriented, but I quickly remembered I was not in my bed, I was in Natalie's. The night before seemed like a dream, but my sore tits, raw pussy, and worn ass reminded me it was very much real. I smiled as I thought about all the things I'd done the night before. I knew Chris was going to love this story. Blissful and satisfied, I reached up and stretched my arms. When I looked around I saw Natalie, Aaron, and Toby looking back at me. With a mischievous smile, Natalie said, "It's raining outside, so let's stay inside and play." I smiled and braced myself for another mind-blowing orgasm...or two.

12