Andi's Summer - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
21 Followers

I also saw that my areolas were showing on both sides of the narrowed material. I whined in my best coy little girl voice to draw his attention my state of exposure.

"Mr. Cooper that shows too much!"

"Then how would you wear it?" He placed his hands lightly on my shoulders, slid them down my sides and his fingers came to rest spread across the lower triangle. The heat of his palms on my thighs was electrifying.

I didn't want to release my trophy but rationalized that I could return to it once I fumbled around pretending to adjust the suit while intending to expose each titty one at a time for his scrutiny. I pulled both of the cups back to their full width to begin a 'now-you-see-it, now-you-don't' tease. As I was occupied he took the opportunity to raise his hands and lift each of my mounds.

FUCK! His fingers had been so close to where I wanted them to be. He could have slipped his fingers under the scant material. He could have tapped my clit again. He could have spread my lips. He could have inserted his magic fingers once more.

Had my nearly naked boobs distracted him by being a newer attraction? He lifted both of them at once, then lifted one, let it drop, and then did the same to the other. He was also pressing me back into him and sliding his manhood up and down the crease of my buttocks again.

My crease was spread by the width of his well-defined manhood as he slowly slid his pelvis upward then down. He was humping me. I liked it; it seemed so naughty. It wasn't all that exciting physically, but mentally it was thrilling.

We both seemed to need to pretend that everything I was letting him do to me was accidental during a normal fitting. I was enjoying him touching and prodding me; willing to allow him to take as much time pleasing me as he wanted but was fearful that we would once again be interrupted by a new customer. Anxious to get beyond our mutual groping I twisted away and faced him and in doing so my titties popped out. I giggled as I left them in their natural state.

I wanted to proceed further; end the pretense and get back to where we left off.

I could have easily dropped to my knees then and there. Instead, I let him gently turn me back around and ask my reflection in the mirror with a studious face if the top was completely comfortable as if it were in its proper place instead of resting in my cleavage. It was apparent that he wasn't finished amusing himself with my boobs; I would have to wait for my turn to play. I told him it was but I couldn't imagine wearing the suit in public.

"You'll get used to it, Andi. You can wear it here in the store until you get comfortable or there is a secret little cove up at the lake where you could try it out in safety. I could take you up there. Maybe take some photos for you to have. I have a young friend that could go with us. I know he would enjoy seeing you in this bikini -- or out of it!"

His intended light-hearted tease had a contrary effect on me.

My stomach quaked. Whoa, this was going too far. I wasn't about to let some boy see me in or out of this suit. My naked adventures with Tony and Jimmy eluded my memory. Go up to the lake; wouldn't that be like going on a date? Did Mr. Cooper really think I would socialize with him? I wasn't about to model for him. I had to pose for Mr. Jacoby; I didn't have a choice. I sure as hell wouldn't do so for Mr. Cooper with or without his friend.

"No, no thanks, but thanks for the offer." I left it ambiguous if I was referring to the suit, the lake, his friend or photographs.

"Try the other one on before you decide."

He remained standing behind me and pressed himself into me again still evaluating my breasts in the mirror.

"You are so much like your mother; you look just like she did at your age. Same hair, same boobies. Let me help you with this."

He untied the strings on my neck and the bra fell off my breasts and hung upside down in front of my tummy. Did he expect me to change in front of him? What had he just said about my mother? Why did he compare the two of us? How could he know what she looked like naked twenty years ago? I needed some time to myself.

"If you want to see the other suit you'll have to give me some privacy."

For my own sanity I pushed thoughts of my mother to the back of my mind. He looked puppy-dog disappointed, but stepped out of the cubicle, and barely pulled the curtain to the center.

My thoughts raced and overlapped each other.

Why hadn't I just unzipped his trousers when I was facing him and had the chance? Why didn't I just drop on my knees in front of him and beg him to let me suck him? Why was I thinking I would be cheating on Mr. Jacoby if I did? Why was I envisaging my mother in the mirror?

I let the curtain remain practically open. My mind was spinning; I was so confused. I wanted to tease him. He cock was hard and I wanted to see it again -- hold it again. I wanted him to rub it up against my butt again; I wanted his naked cock to slide up my naked butt crease. I wanted -- I wanted -- I wanted...

I made my mind stop. I took a deep breath. Getting him to cum in my mouth was what I really wanted. Was that even possible after his untimely and indiscrete reference to my saintly mother?

I looked at the second suit. It had less material and was made of a fine mesh. I could see my hand through it, so I knew I would be showing everything. It didn't have strings, rather the bra was comprised of two connected thin elastic loops; one to cling to my back and the other to rest on my neck. Two tiny diamond shaped patches would cover my nipples and nothing else if placed perfectly. The bottoms consisted of an elastic string for my waist and a string gusset with a slightly larger diamond patch for between my legs. I surely wasn't going to take it, even for free but since Mr. Cooper expected me to try it on I might as well.

Maybe seeing me all but naked would encourage him to push me down on my knees and demand I suckle him. If he didn't take the two of us back in time to that fateful moment in the church basement, could I?

I removed the first bikini and was stepping into the waist loop trying to align the diamond patch meant to semi cover my vulva yet it didn't look long enough to cover my starburst. Pulling it up I confirmed my suspicions and realized that the elastic was so tight that only a few steps would allow the pretense of a gusset to press into my lips and hide.

I was in the process of removing the panty, knowing that I would never ever model it when Mr. Cooper ripped open the curtain unexpectedly. I froze in place; my hands at my knees and my titties swinging freely.

"Why are you taking it off?" I had forgotten he was monitoring my every move.

Startled, I stood up in shock and then realized that I was exposing my all to him. I was naked in front of a leering creepy old man! With the gusset hanging loosely between my knees I flung my forearm across my chest and cupped my youthful womanhood in the distress of inbred modesty.

The inconvenient arrival of moral reality vanquished any possibility of continuing our rendezvous. Rule number two had been violated and raced to the forefront of my mind. I reacted like a frightened naïve young girl.

"Get out! Get out!" I screamed. I hoped no one was in the store. He had startled me so suddenly while I was preoccupied that fright was my only awareness. I hadn't planned on him seeing me totally naked face-to-face. I panicked as my humiliated modesty swept over me like an icy thunderstorm.

With trembling hands I pulled the curtain closed and quickly put my tee-shirt and shorts on. My nipples were burning, I was shivering and my heart was racing. I felt Mr. Cooper had gone too far. Should I tell my parents? I decided I had to threaten him, if only to make sure he never told anybody about what he had done and seen.

I took a deep breath and stepped out of the booth.

"I should tell my parents what you've done to me." I felt I needed to emphasize my threat. "What if I tell everyone on you?" I grabbed Daddy's shirt and pulled it over my head.

"You won't do that. You had fun, didn't you?" I was going to deny that any fault was my own but he interrupted me with that nasty all-knowing smirk I had seen in the basement.

"Remember there are two sides to every story and I have photos of you seeming very happy and smiling when the two of us were in the booth together while I was playing with your titties. You wouldn't want everyone to see those pics of you would you?"

"You didn't take any pictures!" Was I being blackmailed again?

"Trust me, I did." His softly spoken confession didn't sound threatening. "I mean no harm to you; I am acting as your mother's and father's surrogate. Carolina thought you were ready for an introduction to adult experiences, before you went to college and were all alone."

Something within me; perhaps a need for self-preserving sanity blocked out comprehending the content of his defensive revelation.

"I am convinced you are as anxious for the big day as she was at your age. I assure you, it is much better with a knowledgeable man in comfort than with an inexperienced boy in the back seat of a car. Don't deny it; you are one horny little girl that is ready to become a woman. I know a nice young man that would be perfect for your transformation if you think me unworthy."

I couldn't process his reference to my parents. Why hadn't I listened to that faint tiny voice inside me at the church barbeque that told me my mother and even Aunt Georgia were aware and condoned what Mr. Cooper had done to me? Was Mr. Cooper implying that he had his way with her years ago? Did he fuck her? Before Daddy? After?

I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I could barely breathe.

When he embraced me I welcomed his comfort. Was I insane?

"Let's go upstairs and have a drink; I will explain everything to you."

"NO! I want to go home." I wasn't fearful of what might happen to me upstairs; I was afraid of what I might learn about my parents -- my mother in particular.

"I need to think. I'm so confused."

"I understand. Go home and speak to your mother. She will be very shy and hesitant to reveal her own sexual adventures with you so go easy on her."

Mr. Cooper's compassion for my mother's feelings was evident. His advice to me suggested he thought I was capable of being tolerant.

"It might be a good thing if Georgia sat in. Those two have been my intimate friends and sidekicks all these years. I'll be here if you want to visit again after you talk to them."

His smile seemed puzzled and bewildered as he gave me several affectionate hugs meant to reassure and offered a small brown paper bag to me.

"This is a suit like the white one only it is in black and will go perfectly with your complexion and black hair and you're... you're black, eh... eh... hair and a couple of little toys that I'm sure you will find a good use for."

He was as nervous, befuddled and flustered as I was. I snatched the bag out of his hands. It was heavier than I expected.

"I honestly didn't mean to startle and frighten you. I only meant to help."

"I... I..."

I couldn't think of anything to say. I rushed past him up the center isle and saw that the open sign was facing in when I reached the glass door and realized why no new customers had interrupted us. He had me all alone on purpose; for our privacy or my entrapment? I had to flip the deadbolt to open the door which I inadvertently slammed shut fearing the rattling glass would shatter as I fled.

Avoiding any thought of my parents I wondered as I ran toward home how many of the town's women trying on slips, bras, panties and even girdles had given him a free show. Had he photographed them? Had he fondled them in the booth? I vowed to never return to his store.

Slowing to a walk I began to blame myself. I shouldn't have worn these skin-tight shorts. I knew my tee-shirt was too small and tight as well. True, I had let him fondle my titties and I had willingly patted and rubbed his penis, but that was all. Yes -- yes, I had wanted to suckle him.

My virtuous mother had warned me time and time again in the past; a young lady should dress and act like one at all times, yet she enlisted Mr. Cooper to test my limits. If as he said she was one of Mr. Cooper's secretive cherished friends had she actually encouraged him to assault me? Her two apparent contradictory personas were just too much for me to ponder.

My rational conclusion was that if I kept quiet, my reputation would remain intact if Mr. Cooper could be trusted. I tried to convince myself that he had more to lose than I did. He did, didn't he?

I felt anger directed to myself well up. Why had I acted like such a child? Why had I promised myself that I wouldn't let Mr. Cooper see me completely naked? Tony and Jimmy had. I had to admit that strutting naked for Mr. Jacoby's viewing was a naughty, delicious thrill. It could have, should have been with Mr. Cooper. My stupid rules and childish reaction because of them had robbed me of enjoying Mr. Cooper's fingers inside me again. I would never be able to play with his hardness either. What else might he have done to me today? What else would I have done? I was such a fool.

Trying to avoid further thought, I was helpless as foremost in my mind was a question tormenting me -- does my mother have the same vexing sexual hungers that I have? If so, I came by my jaded interests and appetites naturally. How did she act them out? That query was both comforting and worrisome.

I couldn't imagine confronting her with what Mr. Cooper had implied. He had included Aunt Georgia as an equally close friend. Could I approach her? And Daddy -- what did he know or not know?

Reaching my room I was completely overwhelmed.

I wanted to look in the bag, but couldn't. I thought I knew what the black mesh bikini, if you could call the nothingness a bikini, would look like on me; it would hide nothing. I was curious about what kind of toys Mr. Cooper thought was appropriate for me at my age. As he saw; I wasn't much of a kid anymore.

I decided to act as normal as I could tonight at dinner. My parents didn't question my full cover-up in a sweatshirt and pants. Our conversation as usual centered on what Daddy had accomplished at the office.

When I attempted to study my mother due to my new scandalous knowledge, I felt she was returning the same sort of silent inquisition. Had she spoken to Mr. Cooper since this afternoon? Something in her manner made me suspect he had reported my behavior to protect himself.

I stalled the inevitable return to my room by volunteering to do the dishes. Whether it was to avoid talking to me or to share Mr. Cooper's tattletale Mom excused herself to go over to Aunt Georgia's for a chat.

I would have spent some time with my daddy in the den but he appeared to be deeply engrossed in his nightly crossword puzzle. I went up to my room, sprawled on the bed and stared at the ceiling. The bag was hidden in my only hat box on the top shelf of my closet. I stared at the door for a long time and tortured myself by reliving this afternoon with Mr. Cooper.

I had to be honest; I had gone to his store to renew and hopefully continue our behavior in the church basement. I wanted to suck his cock, plain and simple. I had deliberately teased him before trying on the outfits. He got even by asking -- no insisting, that I try on the bikinis. Had he insisted? Maybe not, but he had made me feel obligated to model them. I could have stopped him from touching me more than once. I could have, but I didn't. Why didn't I? Why did I touch him -- grope him? Why did I smile at him in the mirror?

The pictures! He said he had photos. I didn't see him with a camera. Was there a hidden camera in the changing room? I tried to imagine where it might have been. After much thought I concluded that there must have been a camera behind the mirror that we stood facing. Did each flicker of the light indicate another picture being taken? So many flickers. So many photos?

He said he had photos of me smiling as he fondled me. That mirror was the only place the camera could have captured me smiling with his hands on my titties. He hadn't been weighing them; he was taking a free feel. DAMN that dirty old bearded pervert!

Knowing I wouldn't sleep I got up from the bed and brought the bag down. I reached inside and by touch I drew out the bikini. It looked even smaller than the white one at the store. In my groping, I felt a long narrow box larger than a family sized toothpaste tube came in. Three other equally unidentifiable boxes were also in the bag. There were some small metal cylinders rolling around the bottom of the bag. I stripped off the sweats and removed my protective bra and panties.

Naked I stood in front of the mirror taking time to pose in both of the two panic poses Mr. Cooper had seen. Had I been smiling the poses would have been adorable. My reflection smiled to confirm that supposition. I turned around and looked over my shoulder to see what my backside looked like remembering how exciting Mr. Cooper's big thick manhood had felt rubbing against me.

I slipped the bottoms on first and adjusted the loops; one around my waist and the other between my legs. I pulled the elastic cord up as high as it would go above my hips, letting the matching loop dig into the crack of my butt and was astonished at how sexy I looked from the front with my muff split by the raided string with just the lacey edges of the diamond patch clearly in view down the center. From the back it looked like I was naked except for the thin string around my waist. The cord between my cheeks was invisible. I frowned because my butt looked too big, but my waist looked tiny above it.

I was grateful that the bra didn't need to be tied, but found the back strand awkward to pull on over my breasts because it was so tight. Once on, I saw that I might as well be naked. The lacey diamonds were so small and transparent that my nipples and my areola were on full display beneath the patterned material. In profile the tight yet comfortable suit pulled my boobs up and out with my tummy tucked in.

I wanted to hate the bikini, but I couldn't because I looked like a full grown sexy woman even in the muted light of my reading lamp. I flipped on the overhead and marveled at how sensuous my body appeared. I posed for my reflection full front; standing and leaning forward, to each side and from the back. I had to admit I looked like one sexy nubile ready -- so ready -- and willing for any man to take advantage of her innocence.

If only Mr. Cooper hadn't frightened me so suddenly. I began to imagine what might have taken place if I had accomplished what I had planned to do.

With an enthusiastic feeling I had not experienced since leaving Mr. Cooper's store I dumped out the remaining items from the bag onto my bed. The metal curiosities were small AAA batteries that had spilled out of their box. The other box held six C batteries. I was intrigued.

I opened the end flap of the larger plain box and a hard plastic silver cylinder slid out. One end was shaped like the nose of a bullet and the other end had a flat screw-on cap that functioned as an on-off switch. It had the circumference of one of my medium hair rollers. It didn't take a nanosecond to determine what its purpose was.

I had heard wild descriptions of what it did in the locker room at school and seen ads in the back of my treasured magazines for these things; it was a women's personal vibrator. It was used to tickle her nipples and clit. It was meant to be applied to a woman's most sensitive flesh -- even inserted inside her lady parts. It was called a dildo; I couldn't wait to try it.

I hated where it came from, but was also grateful for Mr. Cooper understanding of a young girl's needs. I couldn't stay mad at him, could I? The smaller box had a pink plastic egg-shaped sphere that had a pink wire leading to a small off-white control box. I loaded it with two AA batteries and set it aside.

Gilead39
Gilead39
21 Followers