Andi's Summer - Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had inserted three C batteries into the dildo it had the weight of a flashlight. I turned in on and it produced a pleasant hum. When I clicked the cap tighter its vibration was quite noisy. I would have to save the high speed for when my parents weren't home -- or -- I needed to find a way to muffle it. A pillow mashed over it against my mattress did the trick. The sound was no louder than the ticking of my windup alarm clock.

Sprawled out on my bed I used my fingers and palm to prep myself for this historic occasion; I would never have another first use of an adult toy again. My status as a sophisticated woman was now assured.

After teasing myself right up to the edge so I was well lubricated I carefully inserted the column inside me. Thicker cucumbers had preceded it. Before turning it on to the lower speed I took a deep breathe. With my right hand fingers gripping the cap under the pillow jammed between my thighs and held in place with my left forearm I turned the cap clockwise -- but too far! I had twisted the control past the starting speed and onto the high speed.

I wasn't prepared for the instantaneous electrifying shockwaves that traveled to every nerve ending in my body. I bucked and rolled, lost the pillow, jumped up on my hands and knees and was panting like a wild animal with the vibrator's buzzing echoing off my bedroom walls.

Despite the toe-curling, tummy convulsing, hip humping orgasmatic bliss I was hostage to I tried to reach back between my legs and seize the villainous pleasure provider. It took three inept clumsy blunders before I gained a purchase and as I pulled it out it slipped through my fingers falling to the bed dancing and rotating beneath me. Like a heroic soldier I fell on it and muted the tell-tale sound momentarily.

The mini-machine was still active and stimulating my torso being tucked between my ribcage and my pelvis. Instinctively I shimmied forward so I could get it positioned under my mons where its relentless mechanism renewed its stimulation of my lips and clit. The ribs on the cap seemed like the blades of a waterwheel rotating on my nub.

With a sense of euphoria I lay inert and my emotions surfaced physically fluctuating from near tears to fits of giggles.

I murmured, "Bad boy, bad, bad boy", as if addressing a pet.

Naming my newest and dearest friend 'Bad Boy' occurred to me as ideal. It took a while for me to get up the courage to attempt to deactivate the persistent bugger without alerting the entire household and the neighborhood.

Unable to lift my pelvis up I had to reach back over my big butt, snaked my fingers under and between my swollen lips and search for the cap. Only a short crescendo was audible before I was able to silence Bad Boy.

Once again on my back with the pillow in place and the warm cylinder well-seated I attempted to very, very, very carefully activate the low setting. I succeeded!

The stimulation provided by the constant vibration coursed throughout my body with an intensity that I could now tolerate. Sensations flowed within me like gentle undemanding repetitious tidal waves providing a continuum of unlimited bliss. I could liken the surges in my tummy, separate and distinct from my lady parts, to those elations riding a seesaw years ago had provided. I even felt pleasant impulses inside my nether region.

Gently slanting Bad Boy from side-to-side and up and down my ever expanding and contracting passage imparted alternative origins for the marvels of the phenomena I was experiencing to spring forth.

I let the gusset snap tightly against the cap driving the last inch of the entire column further into me and sheltering it in place.

Inspired and free to adjust my posture, I investigated the effects of leg lifts, knee bends and spreading my legs apart initiating new sensations. Rolling on my side, curling my lower leg and extending and pointing the upper one toward the ceiling instigated further wonders. On my stomach humping against the pillow seemed to be the most rewarding position; not that the others didn't deserve accolades.

My overly stimulated clitoris brushing against the pillow was titillating, yet I knew a firmer and more resistant foundation would provide greater advantages. Unwilling to interrupt my adventure, I made a commitment to find the perfect pedestal in the future.

Throughout this miraculous episode I sighed, whimpered, moaned, groaned, wept and wailed in response to the ecstasy overwhelming me.

Well beyond the multiple zeniths I slumped against the pillow drooling, flush and sweating. My arms trembled, my legs quivered and I was too exhausted to extricate Mr. Cooper's marvelous gift. Aware that the vibrations were mellowing I smiled thinking this was truly a splendid way to fall asleep.

__

I was weak-kneed the next morning. I didn't do myself any favors in that regard in that I had used that wonderful gift late into the night, even beyond consciousness. I wondered how long it had taken the batteries to finally die. I looked forward to get through the day as I had the egg to test and three fresh batteries waiting to be used tonight. In the shower my thighs brushed my swollen lips in a brand-new and delightful way.

After Daddy left for work Mom raced over to Aunt Georgia's in her housecoat giving me time to call Mr. Cooper's store before reporting to Mr. Jacoby's. When he answered I gave him the brief speech I had written out.

"This is Andi, please don't say a word. I just called to say that I am not going to tell anyone about what happened yesterday and I pray you will not. I know you meant me no harm. Yesterday and last Sunday made me tingle all over. When you unexpectedly startled me in the booth I panicked and freaked out; I couldn't think and acted like a silly little girl. I didn't expect you to see me awkwardly naked like that. I am so sorry I became alarmed and frightened. Thank you for the nice bikini and the wonderful toys."

I added something I hadn't written, "I have to work this coming Sunday. Maybe I can come and visit you a week from Sunday, when your store is closed so I will feel safer and we have more time to get to know each other better. Maybe I should just get naked right away so I will have nothing to be anxious about."

I hung up before he could respond. Why did I blurt that last oath? Did I really want to have Mr. Cooper's hands on me and in me again? Of course I did. Could I get him to kiss and lick my cunny like Mr. Jacoby did? Would it be different? Should I take Bad Boy with me? No, Bad Boy would forever by my private lover.

Wouldn't it be peachy if I could keep both of these grown men teaching me how to please them all summer long?

**