Andre Finds Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee scooted forward, her cunt almost in my face. I inhaled and pulled my dick out to stroke my hard-on. That's when the new dimension entered our sex lives.

"No no Andre" she whispered. "I'll toss you off if you do something special for me first. I want you to taste me. I want you to taste him."

I was petrified and hypnotized all at once. Tempted as I was, I hesitated. I had enjoyed eating Ty's load, but that was from the source. Eating cum from a pussy? I mean after years of jacking myself off, my girl friend was offering me the chance at real sex. Sex with a girl at last. I was going to touch my first pussy, albeit with my face, but still...

Before I could act on my impulse, Lee reached out and grabbed my head and pulled me tight, face first into her crotch. "Eat my cunt" she hissed. "Taste my fuck. Eat that nigger's cum Andre. Suck his load out of me."

Although I'd seen Lee's pussy numerous times, she'd never before allowed me to touch it. It was my first time to touch a female in such a familiar way. I became excited beyond any previous experience. I lapped like a hungry kitten.

Tasting cunt for the first time, my chemical training naturally led me to analyze it. It was not bad.

I licked deep into Lee's cunt, still sticking out of my fly, my little dick was leaking and bobbing.

Then I realized a different viscosity in the fuck that I was eating. I was tasting the cum of the black stud who recently fucked my girl.

A little salty tang, not at all unpleasant. Like Ty's I remembered. Combined with Lee's juices, it was a treat. I concentrated on getting it all.

"Get it all Andre. Eat that shit." Lee was grinding her cunt in my face. "Oh God, oh God, so good, so fucking good. I'm gonna cum. I gonna cum in your fucking mouth."

I held onto her ass for dear life as she thrashed about and ground her cunt in my face.

"Lick my clit, please" she moaned. "I'm so close."

Being a science major, I knew female anatomy. I sucked her clit in and tongued it like a little dick.

That was all it took. Lee pulled me in tighter and began her orgasm. "You mother fucker, you're making me cum. Suck it you fuck-face, pussy. Eat a real man's cum."

I heard the her verbal assault on me as she fucked my face. I was not offended. On the contrary, I was spurred on by a feeling that was new to me. Her abuse of me I found exciting. It was like when Ty called me a faggot. She was demonstrating her dominance over me. And why not? Here I was, on the floor at her feet, eating cum from her pussy that some one else put there. Not me. I wasn't allowed fuck privileges. That was reserved for superior black men and their large cocks.

Another paradigm shift. Blacks were superior to white males. White women who gave their cunts to those negroes were also superior to the white bois that ate their used pussies.

My submission to Lee was a natural progression for me.

Finally done climaxing, Lee pushed me away. "Enough. Please, no more." She was spent.

Proud I could cause her to cum, I knelt at her feet, my little dick hard with anticipation.

"Stand here" Lee directed.

I stood before her and watched as she used her thumb, index, and middle fingers to take control of my dick. As she jacked me I knew I wouldn't last long. Apparently Lee knew that too.

"I could never to this to my black men" she said as she leaned forward and swallowed my entire dick.

Her soft lips were heaven. I came instantly, spurting my weak sperm into her mouth.

As my ejaculation waned, Lee stood and kissed me. Opening my mouth with her tongue, she forced me to accept my cum from her.

Again I noticed the lack of flavor and body.

"It different, huh?" Lee asked. "Can you taste the difference Andre? Not much to savor is there?"

I had to admit she was right. The spunk from a black cock has a manly flavor. Mine, not so much.

"You see why I fuck only blacks? Why I let those niggers use my white body?"

I nodded.

"Maybe one day I'll let you watch. Would you like that Andre?"

"Oh please Lee" I pleaded. "I'd love to see you full of black cock." I was breathless at the thought.

"There are things you'll need to do to appease him of your presence." Lee explained the cuckold lifestyle and duties.

"You'll be expected to be subservient to us. You'll do what he says, when he says it. You'll obey both of our requests, okay, demands if you will." Lee continues, " you'll be there only for our pleasure, not yours. Once he's fucked me, you must show him appreciation by eating my cum filled cunt and cleaning his cock. If he allows you to cum, you must demonstrate your gratitude."

Her words made sense to me. My skinny, little dicked, white ass was to show fealty to the black men who fucked my woman.

"Any black man that lets you watch him fuck me deserves your respect and thanks, Andre." Lee is watching me closely for my reaction.

"Can you accept your role as a cock sucker? Can you give me your mind, body, and soul, while I give myself to superior nigger cocks? Do you understand that you'll never fuck me? You'll never fuck a pussy. Your little white dick is not worthy to stick in a cunt. Can you accept that? Once you agree to this, there is no going back?"

Lee is serious as she proposes a very new life to me. "Think it over Andre."

I considered the pros and cons.

"Your little thingy is hard Andre. I think you like the idea of serving as a vessel, a receptacle for negro sperm." Lee is gushing as she hugs me. "We'll be so happy pleasuring black cocks" she coos. "Show me you want this Andre. Kiss my ass in promising me you'll do this for me, for us, for black men."

Lee turns and faces the couch. Leaning forward, her big ass waits for confirmation.

I drop to my knees and, holding her hips I plant kisses all over her large firm buttocks. This is the second time I've touched a woman's private parts, I'm lost in a haze. Parting her cheeks, I gingerly tongue her asshole.

"Oh yeah" Lee sighs. "You're going to make the perfect husband."

Huh? Did she just propose to me? Was I going to luck out and marry this beautiful woman?

This is beyond my wildest dreams. I buried my face in her ass and tongue fucked it.

Groaning, Lee demands I lick her clit. "Lay on the floor Andre. Let me sit on your face."

I do and she does. As she grinds her gaping cunt on my mouth and grunts out her orgasm, I'm content. Wait till mom and dad hear I'm engaged.

At first mom and dad were pleased. They both liked Lee as soon as they met her. Her good natured wit and charm bowled them over. They were excited for us. They wanted grandchildren. Lee promised them many.

After earing my Master's Degree, I got a mid-level management job in a chemical manufacturing company near Lee's family. It paid well and, although we did not need her income, Lee took a job as a bar tender at a local watering hole. She failed to graduate, her obligation to black cocks having priority over most things in her life.

I understood.

Our wedding day approached and I had still not been allowed to witness Lee submitting to a black cock. As she explained it to me, I could only be a real cuckold after I was married to her. "You don't want to be a "poseur" Andre. Do you?"

Lee was right. I'm a professional in my career. I'll be a professional cuckold.

Lee selected Leshaun as my best man. Our guest list, besides our families, included a number of well hung black men, all of whom had fucked my fiancé. I had had the task of cleaning their cum from Lee's raw, red, well used cunt. I felt like I knew them.

Both our families were liberals and they seemed unfazed by the many black guests, even when they showed a familiarity with Lee and disdain for me.

Lee was radiant as her father walked her down the aisle. She beamed at me... or was it Leshaun? No matter. We were going to be united in the sanctity of holy matrimony.

After the preacher pronounced us man and wife, Lee and I kissed. Then it was my turn to beam as Leshaun and Lee melted into a passionate embrace and tongue kissed.

My mom and dad looked confused.

They were more concerned when, during the reception, Lee danced with all of our black guests. Her body molded to theirs, they grinded out many a slow dance.

I was in a trance. Prior to our wedding I'd never witnessed Lee's physical affection and devotion to her black lovers. I was finally permitted into their sanctuary. I was enthralled. My dick twitched throughout the evening. I think mom may have felt it when we danced together. I'm not sure.

What I am sure of is when mom questioned me about Lee's actions, mom did not understand. Neither mom nor dad felt the same way we did about our submission to our black superiors and they left in a huff.

On the other side of the aisle, Lee's parents completely understood. After Lee whispered something in the ear of one of her black dance partners, he proceeded to sweep Lee's mom up. I watched them dance just the same way Lee and her black partners danced. It was arousing to see Lee's mom grind her pelvis against his and I knew she was feeling his large cock.

Lee's dad looked on smiling. Joining me he warmly welcomed me into their family. "You and I have a special place in society" he shared. "Maybe one day our wives will allow the four of us to please their black lovers."

I looked at him in surprise.

"It's alright Andre" he explained. "We know what you are. We know what you do for Lee. I've been cuckold to my wife for almost 20 years. We both worship at the alter of black cock. The only reason we had Lee Anne, was to bring another white woman into the world to serve those big superior, black males."

Continuing, he further explained that Lee was taught when she turned 18 to submit to the animal magnetism of black men. "Her mother showed her how to suck black cocks. When she was 18, her virginity was taken by one of her mother's regular bulls as we proudly watched. Her mother and I took her by the hand and presented her to Jerome. We knelt when offering her to him. It was a solemn moment for all of us, particularly Jerome. As Lee and he kissed, her mother and I sucked his cock to its full grandeur."

I didn't know what to say. My father-in-law brazenly reached out and grasped my tiny erection. Winking at me, he told me we were more alike than I knew. Under the cover of the table cloth he grabbed my hand and placed it in his crotch.

I felt a dick the same size as mine. It was stiff too.

"You'll understand soon enough Andre" he smiled. "A cuckold's wife likes seeing her husband handle dicks of other cuckolds to amuse her and her black lovers."

Hearing this I gave his dick a little squeeze and jacked it through his pants.

"Don't want an accident" dad laughed pushing my hand away. "Time enough for that later" he promised. "You'll get plenty of black cock tonight when Leshaun consummates your wedding."

I shivered at the thought. At last I'll be able to watch Lee get filled by a big black cock.

Later that evening I watched as Leshaun's black ass humped up and down, fucking Lee into marital bliss.

Lee had me undress her for him. Then she had me undress him for her. I complied eagerly.

When I pulled his pants down, Leshaun's cock sprung out of his briefs nearly smacking me in my face.

"Suck him Andre" Lee breathed. "Become a cuckold. Become my cuckold husband."

I moved forward and licked the entire shaft of his 11" cock. I buried my face in his balls, kissing reverently. I took him in my mouth and gently urged his nuts to produce more cum for my bride.

After two years of remembering sucking on Ty's cock, I was finally getting what I yearned for.

Now ready to fuck, Lee had me kiss her pussy and guide Leshaun's cock in her. Having done so, I sat back to watch their coupling.

I was watching a black man fuck my wife. It was beautiful. It was everything I'd fantasized about. His grunts and verbal abuse excited both she and I. Her moans and pleadings for him to fuck her like a whore were almost more than I could handle.

I stripped off my clothes and began stroking my dick. I was truly a cuckold.

After our wedding night, Leshaun and Lee flew off for the honeymoon. It was understood before the wedding that I'd pay for their trip. It was the right thing for me to do. After all the pleasure Leshaun brought to my wife, I was happy for them both.

I went to work and patiently waited for their return.

I was masturbating one night imagining Leshaun and Lee together, still on their honeymoon, when I was interrupted by the phone.

It was Lee's dad. He invited me over the next day, telling me I was in for a surprise.

Arriving at 7:30 PM I was greeted at the door by my nude father-in-law. I was very surprised.

Upon entering I saw my new mother-in-law dressed in a transparent, white, negligee. Her shaved pussy was visible through the matching panty. Her aging tits hung a little low but still looked inviting.

"We're expecting company son" dad smiled. "You're almost, but not quite the guest of honor." Clearly , he was comfortable in his nakedness.

Dad's little dick was exactly like mine. He saw me looking at his hairless crotch and told me I'd be shaved soon too. His body was free of hair from the neck down. His little dick was hard and pointing at me... or rather, what ever direction he faced.

"He likes his pee pee to be hard for my lovers", mom told me. "It's his way of showing my black lovers how superior their cocks are to his little white dick. He's excited, knowing I'm going to be fucking a huge black cock soon."

I understood completely. My own little dick hardened.

Shortly the door opened. It was apparent that the large, grinning black man entering had open access to my in-law's home.

And access to my mother-in-law too.

My dick stiffened as I watched her greet him with an embrace as they kissed. She opened her mouth to accept his probing tongue.

My father-in-law smiled at me and suggested I get naked too.

As I stripped, mom and her lover, Jerome, broke their passionate embrace. Slapping dad on his bottom, Jerome told him to fetch him a drink. He scurried off with a huge grin on his face.

As I stood there naked, mom appraised my manhood, or rather lack thereof. "Nothing to be proud of. Is it?" she smirked.

"Who dat" Jerome asked.

"He's my new son-in-law Jerome." Mom was smiling sweetly at me. "He married Lee."

"Dat right?" Jerome was also smiling at me. "I fucked her" he bragged. "I took da bitch's cherry."

"Pleased to meet you sir and thank you." I offered my hand.

Jerome ignored my out stretched hand. "Where dat bitch at?" he wanted to know.

"She's with her black lover on her honeymoon, sir" I explained.

He laughed and I blushed.

My mother-in-law asked if I'd like to help her out.

"Sure mom, what can I do?"

"Help Jerome get more comfortable Andre."

"How can I do that?" I asked not understanding her request.

"Jesus Christ, did my daughter marry a fucking idiot?" Mom was sharped tongued. "Undress this man you little dicked clown."

"Jesus Christ."

I'd forgotten the hierarchy. I was beneath her in the pecking order.

"Yes ma'am" I said as I hurried to Jerome. I helped him out of his shirt admiring his broad chest. Kneeling to un-do his shoe laces, I my saw dad's bare legs beside me as he brought Jerome his drink.

Once Jerome's shoes and socks were off, I knelt looking to him for permission to continue.

"Go on boi" he grinned. "Get my pants off."

I unbuckled his belt, opened his trousers, and unzipped his fly.

I could feel all eyes on me as I pulled his pants and shorts down as one. Using my head for balance, Jerome lifted his feet allowing me to fully remove his garments.

Then I looked at his cock. It was tremendous. It hung down nearly 9" soft and was as big around as a Red Bull can. It was as black as the night. The head was hidden by foreskin that made it look more like an elephant's trunk than a cock. Behind that huge cock were a pair of balls as big as tangerines.

It looked delicious. I licked my lips, waiting for instructions.

"You know what to do" mom said to me. She hefted his cock and offered it to me. "Get my man hard, boi."

It was all the encouragement I needed. I took his cock in hand and skinned the foreskin back. Tonguing the huge mushroom head, I cradled his nuts in my other hand.

"He's a natural" mom said to no one in particular. "Lee certainly married an eager cock sucker."

Jerome's cock began its assent to it full glory. I pushed it up against his stomach and buried my face in his balls. I heard chuckles from mom and dad as I took a ball in my mouth. "He looks like a squirrel" dad giggled.

I was unfazed. I continued my worship of this wonderful specimen of manhood. My dick drooled as I worked Jerome's crotch in a frenzy. I wanted my in-laws to be proud of me.

I gagged and slobbered all over Jerome's big black cock, covering it with saliva and kisses. Once again I was lost in cock.

I was disappointed when Jerome pushed me away and took mom by her wrist, leading her to their bedroom.

At dad's urging, we followed them at a respectful distance. Mom's ass was large, plump, and dimpled. She swayed sexily, as her man towed her to the bedroom.

On the bed, mom lay expectantly, her feet flat, her large thighs spread. I could see her big pussy was damp with excitement. "Drooling for that big black cock" I thought to myself.

Dad moved to take his place between her thighs. He licked and lapped at her cunt until he was satisfied that she was ready. Then, he moved aside and took Jerome's cock in hand. Giving the mushroom head a gentle kiss, he politely asked Jerome to please fuck his wife.

The only people in the room to have had that magnificent cock in their mouths were us white bois I thought to myself. Somehow that seemed fitting.

Dad guided Jerome's cock to his wife's pussy and moved back. Motioning me to join him on the side of the bed, we sat and watched in awe as Jerome buried his cock into mom's cunt.

As he entered her, mom humped her ass off the bed trying to get all that cock in her in one fuck.

Jerome obliged her and rammed his cock in to the hilt.

Raising mom's legs up, Jerome began fucking her hard.

What followed was a stream of cursing and verbal abuse such as I've never heard before.

"You fuckin white bitch, take all this nigger cock in your married cunt." Jerome was pistoning in and out, fucking her hard. "You mother fucking white sluts aren't good for anything but takin nigger cock. Fuck me, show yo man what a ho you are for my cock."

Mom was not to be out done, "fuck me you black bastard. Fuck my married white cunt. Show my husband what white bitches are good for. Show my cock sucking son-in-law what a real man does to a pussy. Make me cum you fucking nigger. Fill me with your cum so my worthless bois can eat it."

When she called him nigger she got slapped in the face. Jerome was not to be trifled with.

"Motherfucking white bitch call me a nigger?" Jerome slapped her again and continued their fuck.

The slaps turned mom on. It was no accident. She wanted this man to use and abuse her. She coaxed him on. "You fuckin nigger, fuck me, make me your whore. Make me fuck your friends. Make me a prostitute. Just fuck me you fuckin nigger."

Jerome slapped her again and again.

My dick was leaking and throbbing. Dad's was too. We slowly jacked off watching the erotic scene playing out before us. I felt fortunate to be included in the intimacy of their fuck session.

I felt dad move my hand from my dick to his. I felt his hand take my dick. I watched as we masturbated each other. This was new and strange. I wondered what Lee would think. Wanting it to last, we slowly and gently jacked each other as Jerome and mom neared their climaxes.