Andre Finds Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming you fucking black stud" MIL groaned. "Gaaaa, ugh, fuck it, fuck my cunt, I'm cumming, dear god, I 'cumming all over your big black cock."

"Take this shit bitch", Jerome was nutting. I saw his ass clench as he pumped his seed into mom's pussy. "I'm fillin yo ho ass up, you white trash bitch."

Dad and I stopped playing with each other as we starred in rapt fascination as those two finished cumming and finished insulting each other.

Mom's face was flushed from her fucking, and there was the imprint of Jerome's hand where he slapped her.

Satiated, they lay side by side, content in their orgasms. their animal lust satisfied.

"Which one do you want?" dad asked me.

"Huh?" was all I said.

"Do you want to clean her pussy or Jerome's cock?" He was giving me my choice.

It was not an easy decision. While it seemed like minutes, it only took me a few seconds to decide. "I don't want to cheat on Lee, dad." I said. If it's okay with Jerome and you, I'd like to clean Jerome's cock."

"Have at it son" he slapped my back. "Wise choice. I'll be sure to tell Lee you were thinking of her before taking Jerome's cock in your mouth."

We both moved to our tasks.

Nursing and gently cleaning Jerome's cock, I was over come by how welcoming my in-laws were, how they included me in this, their most intimate of moments. I was grateful for the opportunity they've given me to pay homage to the big black cock I had in my mouth.

My heart was filled with love for my in-laws. My mouth was filled too. Sucking remnants of their fuck, I cleaned cum and pussy juice from Jerome's pubic hair before moving down to lave his nuts. I licked and cleaned them in gratitude for his kindness and for allowing me this honor.

Finished, I sat back and watched as dad cleaned his wife's cunt and brought her to another orgasm.

I wondered what was next. My little balls were beginning to ache. I needed to cum.

It was mom who suggested how me and dad were to achieve our relief.

"Dear, make love to Andre. Teach him how you cuckolds should perform for their black masters."

Both mom and Jerome moved, giving dad and I room on the bed. Dad took me in his arms and kissed me. I was startled, but only a little. I kissed him back and felt his tongue probing my lips. Parting my lips I welcomed his tongue and shared mine with him. Lying side by side, we held and caressed each other. As we French kissed our little hard-ons rubbed together. The feeling was electric.. We made out like teenagers, lost in our lust, guided by our little hard-ons.

Dad's hairless body was smooth against mine. It was wonderfully exciting. I was very close to cumming. This was as close to fucking as I've ever been. It didn't matter I was humping against a naked man, my father-in-law. It was erotic having a nude, sweating body respond to mine.

Groaning through our kissing, I humped my sperm onto dad's belly. That must have turned him on because he soon moaned in my mouth and shot his seed on my tummy. Still holding each other, our lips together, tongues tasting the cum and pussy juice we ingested, we embraced while our orgasms subsided.

Breaking our kiss, dad moved to where we were in a 69 position. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too. Before taking his dick in my mouth, I licked our combined cum from his stomach. Dad returned the favor.

Sighing, I opened my mouth and took his dick all the way in until I could tongue his balls.

Dad's lips found my dick and he gently sucked me clean.

"Look at those two cock suckers" mom said to Jerome. "I love to see two white homo's make love. They know they don't deserve pussy. They know they'll never know how a real man feels with a warm cunt clinging to his cock. They both know that what they're doing is right. White boi cum belongs in white boi mouths. Not in white pussies. That's for men, black men with big cocks."

Her abuse was getting to us both. I could feel myself harden in dad's mouth and he in mine.

The attention my in-laws were giving me, the physical contact, their kindness brought tears to my eyes. I wept silently as I humped and fucked dad's soft mouth.

Dad was holding my ass when he stuck a finger in me. That was all I could stand. "Oh god" I groaned. "I'm cumming again." I humped my little load into his sucking mouth.

After I calmed a bit, I took dad's dick back in my mouth determined to taste his sperm again. Taking a cue from him, I stuck a finger in his ass and massaged his prostate.

That did the trick. "Oh my sweet little faggot" dad bleated. "I'm cumming in your mouth you fucking pansy."

With that I felt his little dick pulse it's spending. It tasted like mine. Watery, thin, and not much else. I swallowed and suckled until he became soft.

"Great show", mom smiled at us as we broke our position and sat up. Jerome looked like he couldn't care less but mom was all smiles. "My little hubby has someone to make love to while I fuck my man." She was beaming at us, her eyes glowed with love.

Dad took me by the hand. Telling me to give the love birds some privacy, he cupped my ass and led me to their spare bedroom. "I'm going to enjoy taking your cherry" he said with a lite spank to my ass.

I had entered a world I didn't know existed.

I slid my arm around his waist and kissed his cheek.