All Comments on 'Andree's Birthday Massage'

by alexcunningham

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story, I'd love to watch my wife experience something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Any wimp asshole that condones this action deserves to have his ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

well presented erotic story with more than a sense of reality. Perhaps this damn fine woman will experience the delights for her birthday afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Any mouse who comments 'bullshit' is a total creep

He knew what the plot was and read the story anyhow

Apperently he get's off making hateful remarks

Well fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great fantasy

this is a great fantasy story that I am sure a lot of husbands would liketo see happen with their wives

sfgiantsfansfgiantsfanover 18 years ago
Bullshit??? No way!!!

Can someone tell me why people have to be so mean and leave nasty comments? I enjoyed the story, it's better than something I could write myself. I give the author credit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit II

Fuck all you queer motherfuckers that like this shit. You are sick assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trash

One more "story" in an apparently never-ending string of I-want-my-wife-to-screw-other-men pieces of crap. Writer, the mere fact that you can fantasize about such a thing means you are in serious need of professional counseling. If you can’t get it up without humiliating yourself with nightmares like this, use Viagra or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
whats the problem

can't understand the negative comments, this is a good story with a theme that is common for married men and women intoroducing another lover into the equation

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
The Problem? You gotta be kidding!

As fantasy or fiction, the story is OK. As fiction, not as real life!

A nonny mouse said, 'a theme that is common for married men and women intoroducing (sic) another lover into the equation'

No real man or woman who didn't need professional mental help would ever do this! It is completely uncommon for married men and women to do this, if they are mentally stable.

My ethnic background is English. Is there something in the UK that's leading to this advocacy of abnormal behavior? What the hell's going on over there? Are all the husbands a bunch of weak-assed cuckolds? Are all the women a bunch of sluts-in-waiting?

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Ah yes many men dream of watching their wifes fuck other men. I can tell you it is great. At first you think no but as it happens you become soooo turned on and aventually join in on the fun.

babeshubbybabeshubbyover 18 years ago
We loved it!!

My wife and I loved the story, we think alex is a great writer and would love to read more of his hot tales, we loved it so much alex got a nice picture of my hot wife as a price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
U.K. Delight???

I'm just amazed that this trash is anyone's fantasy let alone a consideration to futher a marriage. How absurd can a U.K. person be???

It is such a bunch of subhuman trash for the writer to imply that self cuckolding is for his wife - bullshit - the writer has a sick sense of lust to selfishly pimp out his slut wife to watch and jack off while she gets off being fucked by a bigger cock. She loses respect for him the wimpy pimp and he becomes a greater demented pervert of the enth degree or metric U.K.. Is it the wimpish water there or a heritary flaw???

Not erotic just sick dung for the sicko's who need humiliation more than any amount of human respect.

Writer get a life and use your talents for the 99% of semi-normal readers - not the few cucksters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it

i would love to watch my wife get fucked like this. does that make me a "sicko"? fine, wtf do i care what you stiff pricks think. you live your sheltered frustrated life and i'll enjoy mine.

and what the fuck are you doing in this section, or site for that matter if you don't like sexy stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Similar

On vacation with my wife, we booked a couple for tandem massages. The first one was fun but normal, the second one the woman asked me if I wanted my chest and belly done. I joked that if I got mine done then the wife would want hers done, that ended up happening after lots of giggling and more joking around. That was sort of a feeling out process to see how far things might go, I guess. The wife's nipples got as hard as I had ever seen them.

After they left we had a crazy session, she was almost nuts about wanting to make love. "I can't believe I let him rub my titties like that!" She told me, giggling. In 20 years of marriage I never saw her so hot!

The wife and I talked later about maybe getting one of those happy endings, she surprised me by saying she might like that but she was too shy to suggest it and not sure the couple would even do that.

So the 3rd session I suggested it. They both turned out to be willing to do that, all it took was breaking the ice so to speak, it was just hands but lord was that fun! Watching a man stroke the wife gently between her legs while getting stroked myself by his wife?

It was all just hands so no harm done, but sure exciting!

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
Misogyny on steroids...

All of these watch my wife fucked by another man fetish stories reduce the wives to mere sex organs without the strength or character of will to say no. In my 66 years I have encountered few if any women who just crave cock. It's a man's fetish for the most part and frankly is an insult to all women and men of decency and honor.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Husband wants to be a cuck, and his whorewife makes it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous