All Comments on 'Andrew's First Time'

by richardgranite

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUCKING HOT!

Omg! Tht was so fucking hot! I lived all of it! I cam twice. Maybe doing stuff with ur sisters son isn tht bad! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

loved it so much ive wanked off shooting my spunk all over the floor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thats super duper hot!!! Omg i wish i could have done that.. Freaking awesome andrew!

GayGuyJasonGayGuyJasonalmost 12 years ago
Sequel?

I usually gloss over the beginnings of erotic stories because they're boring, but you built up the tension so well and hot DAMN that was fucking hot. Seriously -- if you write a second part, let me know. I'll read it in a heartbeat.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Again and Again

I could barely keep from shooting my semen everywhere when reading this story. I want to read it again and again until I do. I hope the nephew and uncle have many sexual encounters together and anal sex is best in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

DAMMMMNNNN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So hot and Erotic

Oh man I shot wads of cum after reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Got me hard

My cocky is dripping precum from this. Would love to lick his ass clean of all the cum.

Horing1Horing1over 3 years ago
So true

Erection from start to finish. Very enjoyable and erotic read for some selfpleasure. Brings back wonderful memories from years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Released a load after reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Im a dirty panties sniffing tasting wearing little sissy boy. I used to suck my best friends cock when we were only kids but ive always wanted to suck and fuck a big fat cock. This made me cum all over my belly face and in my mouth. Im a cum slut too. Now im married and my fantasy is to suck my sis in laws fiancé cock after he fucks her fatt pussy as ive watched them already through the door one night and it wasnt her pussy although i want to taste it too it was the sight of that big fat long hard cock that had my juices flowing. Now i cant help but fantasize about sucking his big dick and swallowing his hot sticky load or licking out of her well fucked pussy and i would rather it be that cock in my hott mouth squirting cum down my throat. Damn hott story im done licking up my mess now to put on something slutty and find a big dick to take down my throat. The cum slut....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous