Andrew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I abruptly remembered that Michael was waiting for me, I was well beyond my hour and quickly called him letting him know I was ready and would meet him as we had discussed.

The car was there when I walked out of the mall, Michael was holding the door for me and as I sat down I saw my benefactor coming out of the mall also. He was a tall cool drink of water, refreshingly good looking I thought. In the outside light it was a clear picture. The hazel eyes I noticed at the sales desk, the grey hair, a complete package. I liked his style, a brilliantly tailored, dark blue well fitting suit coupled with a crisp white shirt, open at the neck, relaxed and confident I thought.

My phone rang and I looked at the number but didn't recognize it.

"Hello, this is Layla."

"Hello Layla, this is Andrew, your personal stylist."

I looked out the window and saw him standing there with his phone in hand, smiling. I quickly told Michael not to leave just yet.

"Andrew, ummm, my personal stylist, obviously you have definite ideas of what you prefer. I've never had a personal stylist before, something I could get used to."

I watched his reaction to my reply; he chuckled for a minute, and said "It works for me".

"Now just how does one go about hiring a personal stylist?" I spole softly and waited for his response.

There was dead silence, the look on his face told me he was caught flat footed and momentarily at a loss for words. I threw him a lifeline.

"Andrew, please, forgive me, I've forgotten my manners, thank you for my lovely unanticipated gift."

Calm came across his face.

"It was my pleasure Layla; in fact I was hoping to see it... I mean you, again?"

"Ummm, I know what you mean, seeing you again so soon, a real treat."

I watched as he looked all around. Now he was the object of my attention, I wondered if he felt the same excited pleasure I did knowing he was watching me. I didn't have the heart to tease him any longer so I lowered the window of my car as I spoke to him.

"Look at the car at the curb to your right."

I smiled and waved; still holding on to the phone I continued speaking.

"Is there somewhere I can drop you Andrew?"

The connection was broken as he walked towards my car slipping his phone into his pocket. It appeared as though any further communication was to be face to face. I opened the door, slid across the seat and waited for him to be seated.

Now this was an especially nice unexpected pleasure.

"I couldn't understand how you could see me; I looked for you never expecting you to be in a car only feet away from me." Andrew was smiling as he spoke.

I couldn't help it that my eyes and mind were not in sync; I was staring at his mouth. All I could do was think what a nice, easy, friendly, inviting smile. My mind was telling me to say something. I had to stop this and pull it together.

"Really Andrew, thank you for my gift; it was very sweet of you. I enjoyed shopping with you, and might I say you have excellent taste in ladies lingerie."

"I'm glad you like it, I was hoping to see it again... soon"

"Do you have plans for dinner this evening?"

I watched his eyes, and with the broad grin on his lips, I smiled knowing he was free, and if he did have plans it would be no problem changing them to have dinner with me.

"Yes, I do have plans actually, I met a provocative lady this afternoon under the nicest of circumstances, and I believe we have plans for dinner, don't we?"

I couldn't help thinking, he has such an easy way about him, and I like this man.

I was suddenly very thankful it was Friday; this would be a late night I suspected.

"That's right, we do have plans. I thought you would pick me up at say 8:30, is that good for you?"

"Sounds wonderful." he said.

"Just put my address into your GPS, you'll have no problem finding your way."

I handed Andrew a card with my address on it, and leaned over, kissing him softly on his cheek, he smelled heavenly. Catching me totally off guard he turned his face and kissed my lips, gently gliding the tip of his tongue across my bottom lip, I'm sure he felt me tremble.

"8:30" and he was out the door.

Watching him walk away I couldn't help but imagine what he looked like out of that suit, it made me quiver.

I quickly turned my attention to my watch, and the time, I had to get home.

"Okay Michael, I think we ready to leave. I'm so sorry I kept you waiting."

"Looks like you have a date tonight; I'll have you home in no time." With a wry smile Michael pulled out and we were on our way.

I would be less than honest if I didn't say I spent most of the trip home thinking about Andrew. I wondered what he did for a living, maybe he was in television, or the movies. It was clear he was educated and outgoing. Was he married, I didn't think so, a married man couldn't make plans so easily, on the spur of the moment. I guessed his age at somewhere in his late fifties. I was sure he was a man who spent time running or some sought of athletic workout, he was well preserved. I was looking forward to dinner.

When I finally walked through the door it was almost six.

I was barely able to contain my excitement and focus on my task at hand. A clandestine, sensual, arousing afternoon was now becoming a much anticipated evening filled with promise.

It was just after 7:30 by the time I showered and was ready to dress. I wanted to choose something special. The main component had to showcase my delicious gift, he would expect nothing less. My final choice was a flowing burgundy dress that fell easily over my body. The fabric was barely sheer, just enough to suggest the possibility of something very captivating underneath. With a few carefully chosen additions to my gift I was ready, and quite pleased with the overall effect.

I quickly put together an unexpected surprise for Andrew, one I was sure he would enjoy. I lit a few candles, put some quiet music on, one last look at me and I was ready and waiting.

The lights in the driveway told me my date had arrived. It was precisely 8:30, he was punctual, and I liked that. As I opened the door I wondered if my rapidly beating heart would give away my delirious enthusiasm.

"Good evening Andrew, please, come in."

Once the door was closed to the outside world he smiled and pulled me into his arms, kissing me passionately, leaving me breathless. Holding me close against his body, his hand in the small of my back, he had rendered me helpless. I genuinely enjoyed his kiss.

"I've wanted to do that all afternoon, good evening Layla, are you ready to go?"

It took a few seconds for me to find my voice.

"Actually, I thought we would have dinner right here?"

His smile told me he thought it was a wonderful idea.

"Layla, I'd like that very much. You know, I've been humming your song all evening, thinking it might be true, you may just get me on my knees."

"I plan on it."

Taking his hand I brought him into the living room.

"Would you like a cocktail while my dinner finishes simmering?"

The innuendos were clear and only heightened the sexual tension, it was delicious.

"If you give me a minute there's something I have in my car I'd like to get, I'll be back in a minute."

I watched him stride to the door, his confident gait; I imagined him thrusting inside me. I had to force my attention back to the present. The sound of his voice brought me out of my self induced trance.

"Here we are this is for you Layla, a little something special I wanted you to have."

He handed me a box from Maxwell's.

How did I know it was from Maxwell's, they have a signature color for all the packaging from their store. One of the most recognizable iconic gift boxes is from Tiffany's New York. If you receive a pale blue box tied with a white satin ribbon, you have no doubt where it was purchased. This iconic golden box, tied with a black satin ribbon could only have come from Maxwell's.

"Thank you; how very sweet. You're a man full of mystery aren't you?"

I took the box and put it down for a moment.

"And this is for you Andrew; I think you'll like it".

I handed him a glass of wine. He took a small taste and said,

"Saint-Peray, yes, I love it, thank you."

Nice to know we enjoyed the same grapes.

Sitting down on the sofa he spoke softly.

"Why don't you open your gift."

I put my glass on the table and kneeling down on the floor I smiled and picked up the box of gold. The gift was beautifully wrapped; I hesitated to open it. Carefully untying the black satin ribbon I laid it next to me and slowly lifted the top of the box. From the corner of my eye I could see Andrew following my movements, smiling, anticipating my reaction.

Inside there were layers of scented tissue, nestled within them the surprise: the matching pieces of lingerie for the gift he had already given me. I carefully lifted each piece, the beautiful deep burgundy lace panties, a satin garter belt and a luxurious silk chemise. I was astonished, to put it mildly, with his choices. I couldn't hide the thrill, my breathing became deeper, I felt a warmth rising in my face, I was sure I was blushing. The tingling between my legs, the growing passion in the pit of my stomach, the uneasiness wasn't fear, it was pure unadulterated lust.

"How lovely, what can I say, you're quite unpredictable, and I'm touched by your generosity and kind-heartedness. You're charming to say the very least."

I was utterly overwhelmed, something that never happened to me. I'm not comfortable when I lose control of any given situation, this man more than mystified me, and he thrilled me. I had to take hold of myself before he realized he was having this affect on me.

"Well, I think dinner is ready, and I'm famished."

Thankfully all I had to do was steer Andrew to the dining room. With a perceptive smile he gladly followed.

Our dinner was an amusing combination of topics. In any fledgling relationship it's common to become an intruder. This new face sitting in front of you has a life you know nothing about, a life you want to know everything about.

Curiosities are peaked and questions abound. When we had satisfied our individual interest regarding our backgrounds we spoke of good food, delicious wine and life in general. Of course there was the underlying sexual tension, growing, being fed by innuendo and cloaked with amusing allusion.

"You, lovely Layla are a triple threat. Beautiful, intelligent and a wonderful cook, I can only believe that there are infinite surprises in store for us tonight."

"Yes, I believe that dessert will be an unexpected surprise, this time of year the market is limited to what the current climate bears. Do you like sweet juicy desserts?"

Andrew had a smile on his face that assured me he in fact did have a taste for the sweet and juicy, I was sure I could feed that taste.

"Layla, I have a sneaking suspicion that you would move heaven and earth to find exactly the perfect ending to an already delectable meal. If there anything I can do to help you prepare what you're serving, speaking of dessert of course, I would be at your beck and call."

This man was charming, and funny. I enjoyed the back and forth.

"As much as I appreciate your kind offer, I have this under control. I'd say that dinner is over and we will be moving along towards the decadent part of the evening."

Clearly act two of this production was about to come to an end. With dinner over, I suggested that Andrew go on into the living room and relax while I took care of the tasks at hand, essentially clearing the table and getting dessert ready to be served.

I thought a nice addition to the mood I was creating would be a change in music. I asked him to choose something and within a few minutes the smooth sultry voice of Nancy Wison was filling the aire.

"A mature man is like an elegant wine"

Peeking around the corner I smiled as he sat down, laid his head against the back of the sofa and let himself get lost in the moment.

I am captivated by Andrew, he's quite stimulating, not only in a sexual way, he's passionate about life, his work. I have always been fascinated with confident men, intelligent men who know what they want.

I have to say he captivated me, drew me in and dared me to play with him this afternoon. He could easily have thrown me down on the seat of the car and had me this afternoon; he wanted it as much as I did, the rise and fall of my breasts, the tiny pulse in my neck beating wildly was more than excitement, it was blatant and unadulterated lust.

I'm a woman who requires a slow hand, a strong touch and a confident man. It was becoming abundantly clear to me that I may have found him.

By deliberate design the living room was barely lit, a few candles burning, a small soft light in the corner on a table.

As I walked into the room it took him a moment to see me come out of the darkness into the softer light. Once I was close to where he was sitting I placed a tray down on the coffee table. He paid no attention to and could have cared less about the silver tray and the delicacies it offered.

I satisfied the want, did exactly what he expected and hoped I would do. I stood, just scarcely beyond his reach with explicit intention. My body draped in deep burgundy, full breasts not quite hidden in the delicate lace bra I taunted him with, gifted lace panties clinging to my hips, accentuating the mound between my legs.

Smoothly caressing my waist, the glimmering satin garter belt he chose for me, small glistening clasps securing the top of each stocking around the full curve in my thighs. My eyes followed as his piercing stare intently wandered over my legs deliciously sheathed in black silk, sheer shimmering stockings. Soft creamy white shoulders, barely peeking out of the chemise draped around me. I watched his eyes, leisurely study every curve and nuance my body presented.

With a soft smile and a slight tilt of my head, I waited for his answer to my unspoken question. His eyes looked down to my legs, up over my hips, resting for a few agonizing seconds on my breasts. I watched his tongue slip out of his mouth; lick his bottom lip before he sucked it into his mouth, something one sees when another is contemplating a course of action.

Intentionally, deliberately, he slowly made contact with my eyes, searching his for a hint of what he was thinking; a yielding smile and an approving nod gave me the answer I was sure I would be given.

I immediately focused my attention to the coffee table, leaving him with a look of bewilderment. I had no doubt he expected my concentration would be entirely on him.

On the silver tray were succulent, sweet, chocolate covered strawberries. I reached down and plucked a fat, juicy treat, bringing it teasingly to my lips. Andrew was mesmerized as I bit into it, the sweet red liquid dripping down my chin. My tongue wet, glistening, slipping out of my mouth licking the juice off my chin, the sound of my lips sucking the sweetness into my mouth was torture.

Speaking softly, slowly moving closer I asked Andrew a simple question "Want this?" as I placed the strawberry between my lips offering it to him.

"Oh yes Layla, I want that, and more, I want all of you, and I'll take all of you."

He had his mouth on mine before he got to his feet.

The decadent taste of dark bittersweet chocolate, tart cold strawberry and his warm mouth was succulent. The kiss was passionate, full of a hunger that chocolate and strawberries wouldn't satisfy.

I smiled devilishly and pulled away from his body. The music was filling the room with a sensuous rhythm. I felt my hips begin to sway in time with the melody, it was steamy and erotic. I reached out and fingered the buttons on Andrew's shirt; my hands drifted up and down his chest.

The tips of my fingers drew circles around his nipples, teasing and taunting him. Methodically I began opening the buttons of his shirt, one and then another, agonizingly slow. As each open button revealed the fresh skin of his bare chest I licked him tasting him like a serpent searching the air for the scent of prey. Biting, nipping his nipples playfully and then harder, it drove him wild.

Pushing his shirt off his broad shoulders, I kissed his neck, licking and sucking his skin, he was groaning and panting for the breaths he couldn't find. Andrew's moans were animal-like and loud, he was the prey and I was the predator, he was powerless.

As I fell to my knees, I felt his body shudder. Andrew's eyes were wide and full of question, what would I do next. Like a cat I prowled around him, playing with my toy. My hands gripping his thighs, feeling the strength in his legs drain from his body when I barely touched his stiff throbbing cock.

"My God woman you're driving me insane, you're torturing me and I love it."

Using my lips I opened the button on his trousers. I was taking great pleasure in seeing his response to the manipulation of my mouth. He was engaged and there was nothing else on his mind, he was mine to do whatever I wanted, there would be no power struggle, no battle he was more than willing to surrender to me and I would show him no mercy.

I curled my tongue under the tab on his zipper. Grabbing it in my teeth I slowly tugged it down. The anticipation was reaching a new height; Andrew was clearly struggling to stay upright, his legs were trembling.

His cock was straining against the tightly woven fabric of his trousers begging to be released. When I at last reached for the waist of his pants and began pulling them down, I heard Andrew whimper, I was thrilled.

My hand reached out and I had his cock snug in my grip. I looked deep into his eyes and my tongue slithered out of my mouth, flicking across the swollen head, glistening with pre cum.

Andrew's head fell backwards, "Agggghhhh" it was music for my soul.

I licked and tasted every inch of him. Reaching between his legs I caressed his balls, as I sucked the head of his cock deep into my throat. His stiff throbbing shaft was dancing in my warm wet mouth. I licked slowly up and down, around and around, his legs were failing him, ready to give out.

Andrew pulled himself out of my mouth and jerked me up by my arms.

"You won't give an inch will you?" He said with a smile.

"That's not what you want, we both know that." I spoke with defiance and confidence. "We both know what we want."

"And I'll give you all you want, but we're not ready for that at all Layla, we have a long way to go before we reach the final plunge."

Suddenly, there was a blaze in my green eyes, he saw it, the fire was ignited and I was burning flames fueled with passion and craving.

He wanted to kiss me, taste my mouth still fresh with the essence of his cock and I wanted that. Andrew grabbed at my hair, pulled my head back. There was absolutely no fear in these emerald eyes; you could see the devil himself dancing in the inferno, feeding the hunger.

His mouth was ravenous, and he was hungry for me, all of me, but he wanted my mouth first. He drove his tongue deep into my throat and latched on to mine twisting and sucking. The taste was sweet and salty. Andrew could still feel my tongue licking his cock. My mouth opened wide and I bit down on his tongue like a cat catching a fish out of water. It hurt, in the most delicious dirty way.

He turned my body around, he understood my need to feel controlled I thrived on that power. Andrew had seen that today - had fed it - and had left me wanting more.

I stopped fighting him; I became softer, quieter and responsive to only his touch not my desire. My neck was sleek and soft, he licked the space between my shoulder and collar bone, I laid my head back against him giving him clear access.

"Yesss, I love the feel of your wet tongue licking me like this. Tell me, how I taste, do you want to bite me, suck on my sweet milky skin, Andrew tell me?"