Andrew's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the words and the deep rasp in my voice, he heard it too.

"You taste like dirty sex, a bitch in heat, filthy and nasty , yess, I want to feel your flesh between my teeth, yielding to my bite because you want that, you want me to bite you, don't you?"

The sound of my groans and whimpers told him what he needed to hear. He pulled the chemise down off my shoulders and stared at the satin strap on my shoulder, it was like a tease, the only thing holding my bra to my body. Andrew had to get it off me, he wanted to see these bursting breasts get his hands on them, and I wanted it more.

Reaching for the satin ribbon he untied the flowing dress and ripped it down and away from my body, I stepped away and faced him, I wanted him to see me, gorgeous, and my body stacked in all the right places. The deep burgundy bra lifted my round full breasts up and my deep cleavage glistened. In one swift movement he pushed the lace cups up and filled his hands, moaning, when he felt the stiff rigid rose colored nipples in his fingers.

"Oh God, you're beautiful, your tits are so full and round, deep rose areola all puffed up and these nipples, hot and hard."

Andrew had to unclasp my bra and get his mouth around my aching nipples.

"Turn around Layla." In seconds he would have what he wanted.

The bra was gone, turning to face him bare breasted, breathing deeply and rapidly I wanted his mouth. But, not here, not on the couch I wanted a larger arena.

We needed a place to play; I took his hand and encouraged him to follow me into my bedroom. Now it was his turn to torture me. He laid down on my bed, his cock standing straight up daring me. Like a lioness stalking her victim I crawled up the bed licking my lips.

Straddling his body I leaned down over him, my breasts inches from his mouth, swaying brushing against his chest. My rigid swollen nipples danced over his, it was like two electrical wires touching and spraying sparks. Andrew reached out and grabbed my burning tits filling his hands. I sat back, watched his fingers pulling and twisting my nipples, making me shriek with pleasure.

Abruptly he sat up, his hands behind me, holding me so his mouth could take the place of his fingers. The sensation was everything I wanted. Hard clenched lips, pulling and biting, I heard my screams and I begged for more.

"Yessss, your mouth is driving me wild, don't stop, I love it, I don't want you to stop, ohhh...God it feels so good."

"And it only gets better" he whispered. His words sent chills up and down my spine.

In an instant he was pushing me backwards, as he held me and slowly laid me down on the bed, on his knees, now he was straddling me.

His cock crept into the warm space between my breasts, rocking back and forth. My lover groaned as I pushed my round globes around his glistening cock, the pre cum, dripping on my breasts, making his movement easy and flowing. I reached up and gathered the milky fluid with my fingertips rubbing it over my nipples; it was thrilling, nasty, dirty and so sensual. Andrew's eyes were steely bullets shooting sparks filled with lust.

"My God, you're so fucking hot, you're burning me up."

When I slipped my sticky fingers between my lips and licked them dry he bent down, tasting himself on my nipples, sucking, licking, it was exactly what I wanted.

This magnificent stud grabbed my tits and squeezed them, popping the stiff nipples up hard and high, his mouth licked and sucked until I screamed, when he bit down passionately, I screamed louder.

I wanted him, I knew that from the moment he smiled and we engaged each other in our game of seduction. Now I was at his mercy, and I didn't want to be anywhere else.

Andrew kissed my stomach, licking me, teasing me, slowing me down, he was in control now, and I wanted him there, to be in command of where we would go from here.

Soft kisses, gentle touches, we were making love. Now it was slow, sensual intoxicating feelings of bliss. His fingers curled inside the waist of my panties. Andrew, kissing each part of me that was revealed as they came down over my hips was heavenly, sheer delight. Down, over my thighs, soft brief touches of his lips, still further, off my legs, now gone.

I closed my eyes; I didn't need to see I wanted to feel. The silence was filled with sounds of a clasp snapping open, another, and still one more. My stockings, being gently rolled down my legs, kisses, licking, warm wet lips, and the sensation was ethereal.

The touch of his tongue, gliding across my inner thigh was maddening, I wanted to pull his mouth where I needed it, wanted it. I opened my legs, offering him all of me, he didn't make me wait. His tongue slipped between my lips slow and intentional as he tasted me. Gently sucking my small inner lips, swirling round and round, so close, almost there, and then...

"Ohhh, yesss, there, right there, suck me, ohhh dear God, just like that, sooo good."

His tongue flattened, and he licked, long hard stabs, up and down, over and over. Strong lips surrounded my throbbing clit and he sucked with a soft steady pressure. I could feel the pit of my stomach ache, the flashes of heat and then the burning flame that started the explosion inside me.

The deep pulsing blasts of a powerful orgasm engulfed me, took me all the way into torment and brought me screaming back into paradise.

"Please, I want you, now... please... I need you deep inside me."

Andrew came up on top of me. I felt his cock searching for the way inside, with a strong push he was there, it was piercing, and the pleasure was almost too much. He was in a steady thrusting cadence, it was magical, each plunge deeper and harder. Now faster, my hips meeting him, we were in perfect harmony.

"Nice and easy Layla, look in my eyes, I'll know when, you're eyes will tell me and then we go for it together."

And he knew, he was right, he saw it in my eyes and with the first flash he took us both where we wanted to go. The sounds of two bodies thrashing, slapping against each other, the moaning, whimpering and pounding was like a fireworks display. Andrew took hold of my hips and pulled me down sliding under me. I was on top, now I was the rider in this rodeo.

I put my hands on my thighs and rode him like the stallion he was. Hands slapped at my bouncing tits, they squeezed and played with me. He leaned up off the bed and caught my nipples in his mouth, first one then the other. With every downward push my clit rubbed against his cock, taking me closer and closer to another hard cum.

I felt his orgasm building, heard his moans, whimpers, and whines and knew he was ready. He held on to my hips and plunged his cock deep and hard.

Andrew met every push, every pounding plunge, and he stayed with me, until he knew it was ready to go all in. He felt me rubbing my swollen clit firm against his rock hard cock and grind with each thrust. As I felt the first profound, hard, contraction inside me, felt my gasping breath, and met the final grind, I felt him release a wild hot stream of cum deep and tight inside my constricting cumming hard pussy. It was a true convergence of two powerful forces colliding in an out of this world explosion.

In sheer exhaustion I fell to Andrew's side and searched for way to get air into my lings. "Are we still breathing?"

Andrew chuckled, he was charming.

"Sweet Layla, I must send a note to Eric Clapton, I'm sure he would be amused to learn that I was brought to my knees, and I'd like to tell him what a marvelous trip it was."

"Ummm, my darling Drew, the night is still young, this was only the first stop, and this trip is far from over. I think we should jump into a nice bubble filled hot tub, relax, refresh, and revive. I gathered all my lovely gifts in hand.

"Last one in gets the drain."

And I was off the bed headed to the bathroom.

I didn't wait for an answer, I dropped a piece of lingerie, and then another, leaving them behind me as a roadmap for Drew. Walking toward the sound of water running, I'm sure he reminded himself that in these times of high fuel costs it made perfect sense to car pool, every chance he could. Car pooling absolutely has its rewards.