All Comments on 'Andy and Samantha Ch. 02'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Definitely an attention grabber. Good stuff.

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
grat stufe

plz more just loved it . yours leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great series

Please keep write this story. It's getting good and I would like to find out what happen next and what TJ will do. I can't wait for the next chapter it's a good series and you should keep it up

Gebob69Gebob69about 11 years ago
great read...5★

A great plotline for a story. Just goes to show how your past can affect your future in ways you never thought of. There is no greater way of showing your love for someone then by protecting that love against great odds. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love story

Amid the threats of retaliation and physical violence in this chapter, there is still the love story developing between Andy and Samantha. Give them some loving time, and give Andy some hair on that scarred chest -- the hair may help to hide some of the scars, and certainly will add to the sexy appearance of his scars, and it will give Sammy many opportunities to show her tenderness toward Andy. I admire how Andy stands up for himself and Sammy. As he matures, let him have a hairy chest too.

beachbum1958beachbum1958about 11 years ago
Edge of the seat...

and a sweet story as well, loved it! 5 Stars, for def!

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 11 years ago
Not Bad

I really believe in incest romance, but guns and violence in it make me feel uneasy, but I do think you have the right to tell the story your way, and will always protect an author's rights. The only thing I can see TJ doing is him trying to get back at him by doing damage to their parents and unwittingly getting himself either killed or arrested.Dad might have a gun himself. Sorry but why does every American have to have a gun, as a Canadian we aren't like that. This girl hates guns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Badass!

Guns, Gangs and Slayer?! Your story rules! Can't wait 4 the next ch. Also sweet, do this a long story, 10,20 ch.! Best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another chapter

Great story you have to do another chapter its got in all guns,money, drugs, shows what one man will do to protect the person he loves you I hope you do another chapter to show how there love grows

beguiled999beguiled999almost 11 years ago
I enjoyed this

I finished both chapters and I will admit to liking the first one better than the second, but both were very good. Oddly, though I certainly like the sibcest, you almost don't need it. Just kind of seems like it's an after thought to the real danger surrounding them. Still really good though and I would definitely read more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hope this isn't the end

You have created some very likable characters. I hope you choose to continue this with a couple of more chapters to wrap things up. You really got more descriptive in this chapter and this was a real winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

When I thought it was great with the first chapter, this just kept getting better. Thank you for writing such a wonderful storie all while keeping an awesome edge

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Loved it up until the conflict part, guess I wasn't expecting it. Guess it was good you wrote the thoughts of the dealer otherwise we'd be left wondering if he would just show up later. Would have been better if he'd magically turned up floating in the river though :) (along with his asshole ex buddy)

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Awesome Story!

I prefer not having unnecessary violence, so I guess a staredown is better. If you do write more chapters though, I just hope that this will be the last bit of violence in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
as is it would have been better unposted.

GOOD WRITERS (unlike you) warn readers in the intro of unwanted content like drugs and violence it would have been nice if you had the brains to do it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Love the story hope will be more of it in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Good

Great writing of this story.

Keep it up WD and keep having fun writing what you want.

JC

Major_PlotholeMajor_Plotholealmost 10 years ago
Dunno what these blokes are saying.

Seriously? Whats a good 'love story' without a bit of conflict? Without conflict, it seems like a hollow victory. Bravo I say to this one, five freaking stars. A few misspellings here and there (usually a left off letter, so her turns out like he, etc.) - but very good, very readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job!

I like that there was a story to go along with this and it was nicely written :) nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story!

My only plot hole...

....now I get that it had to come from somewhere for the plot, but WHY THE FUCK would mom and dad give Vic, brothers old drug running, using buddy, who just got out of the slammer for grand theft and Assault with a deadly weapon, the address to his new apartment? ESPECIALLY with their fucking little girl living there?! That shit would NEVER happen!! Parents would tell him to get lost and stay away from our family!

Hell, if I was him I'd go straight to his p.o. And let him know the fucker is hanging out with his drug running buddies already! Get him sent back up! Fuck him! Visit you in prison? Why, so they can have my name on the guest list as a known associate? Lol.

wakingDownwakingDownalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: plot hole from Anonymous

I don't know how many street runners you've known, but the ones that were my buddies were actually close friends. My family knew them, their families, and so on. Perhaps it is a part of growing up in a rough area, with parents that were raised by bikers, but they were pretty tolerant of the trouble my buddies got into in terms of letting me stick by my friends. I was lucky enough, and observant enough, that I was good at not getting caught. Something my dad always preached, to my mom's consternation. So I was the one out of the group who was typically the one to hide evidence for the others, who was the alibi (no, they were here with me that night, I swear man), and stuff like that. I did it without hesitation, because they did the same for me without hesitation. It was a rough town, with hard people, and the only ones in the mix who could watch out for us *was* us. While Vic may not be the person Andy and Sam's parents wanted to see the most, he was still one of Andy's friends, one that he hung out with for a long time, that they knew rather well. If one of your old friends came to you parents' house, would they tell him where you lived so that you could get a chance to see your old pal again, or tell him to get lost to 'protect' you from the big bad felon, that used to come over all the time, that knows you and your parents so well, that would call your mom 'mom' all the time because it was funny and because if you weren't at his house, he was at yours? Especially if you are now a grown man or woman, living your own life? This part of the story is one of the ones that mirrors events in my own life, and is written as such. I didn't have the biggest circle of friends growing up, and they weren't the nicest, do-gooding, law-abiding, crowd, but they *were* my friends, and my parents knew that; knew *them*, so when one got out of his troubles with the law, more or less, he was given my new address when he visited my mom. Yes, he was (and still is) a felon, but he was my friend as well. It's a hard call to make as a parent, I suppose, given that you don't want to keep acting like you can decide who your kid hangs out with when he or she is in their twenties, but you still don't want them hanging out with felons and other criminals or hoodlums or whatever.

As for visiting in jail, that doesn't immediately make you an accessory or an affiliate, or anything like that. Otherwise entire families, pastors or preachers, law-abiding friends, and spouses; all that mess would suddenly be under scrutiny and suspicion. No, it depends on what you talk about and how you act. Andy and Vic are smart enough that they would have kept it just to friendly topics, had Andy gone. But he was trying to leave the lifestyle and the people connected to it completely, not trying to avoid suspicion. That's why he didn't go. Vic was right to be upset about Andy not visiting; one of Vic's best friends had bailed on him when Vic was in the hardest time of his life so far.

I don't know that you'll ever read this, Anonymous, but I hope you do so that you'll see why it is the way that it is, and what I was conveying and why it is built the way that it is. Either way, thank you for taking the time to read my work, and I'm glad it moved you enough to care about making a comment in the first place. That's what's important to me; that the people who read what I write *feel* something when they read it, no matter *what* it is that they feel. That's why I write in the first place. I hope to have another part for this soon, but I can't promise anything. Writing is slow and difficult these days, and I can't begin to guess when it will occur, if it does at all for the fiction works. So, all told, thank you for reading, and thank you for the feedback.

wD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story...

Thanks for writing, and sharing. Somehow I dont think we've seen the last of TJ and his minions. I cant wait to see what happens next. You write really well, keep it up :)

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Well done...well written!

Enjoyed your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story! Must keep going!

I would hate to think that this is it. And as you're the writer, don't listen to anyone. Take the story wherever you think it should go. You're a storyteller with a vision!

wakingDownwakingDownover 8 years agoAuthor
Slow as it is coming along,

I am trying to finish the third chapter of AaS, though it will be a while yet. It seems it will be a longer chapter than the first two; that I no longer write fiction in fast, short, easily consumed bits anymore. Take that as a foible on my part. Sorry to keep people waiting, but my timetables, body, mind, and thus ability to work on a regular basis, are all shot to shit. I appreciate all the feedback I get on these stories, I read all of it, and I consider everything that is sent. I can't always say that the feedback effects (proper usage of 'effect'? I'm terrible about getting them mixed up) the story, as the story is what it is; I find out how it ends up making its way to the end goal as I write it, for the most part. But I wouldn't trade the feedback for anything. Knowing what people think of the current chapters lets me know what I am doing right, and where I've bit a boner, and that's priceless.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Great story so far !

Brilliant read, great characters, great story line.

Pleased to know that chapter 3 is being worked on.

Really looking forward to reading it when it's released !

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
affects

this is very good writing, very tense, timing is excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Looking forward to another installment of this story

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Liked this story but found the image of a 20 year old women skipping everywhere absurdly childish. Other than that a good story that still has a ways to go.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Hmmmm, great story, but never finished and by the looks of things will never be finished.

Like most o hate unfinished tales, they alway score lowly

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
@wargamer

Dude, he's probably dead by now. Have some respect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous