All Comments on 'Andy and Samantha'

by wakingDown

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Very well done. Additional chapters would be nice - I could see this story going in several directions.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

A strange beginning, and I'm usually turned off by violence and cruelty and such, but I found myself caught up in Sammy's obvious love for her brother, and I'm glad I stayed til the end. Another installment would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
needs editing badly

way to many wrong words, missing words and just plain screwups. either do it right and use a good editor or don't waste your time and ours. this is one of the poorest written stories posted here in quite a while. it's stories like this that make readers keep saying " USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING ".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreed to a point...

with the asshat that sed it needs proofing, but not that you shouldn't bother posting. I'd say that I enjoyed the story greatly even WITH the mistakes. Try to find an editor/proofer and do please bring at least one or two sequels. Will be waiting patiently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To: Anonymous (needs editing badly)

Perhaps YOU should use an editor or try proof-reading before posting comments! Apparently you did not learn basic grammar skills considering you never once started a sentence with capitol letter. In addition, when using quotation marks, there should not be a space between the beginning quotation mark and the first word of the quote. I have said it before and I once again reiterate...this is a free site and thus errors are made, however, if you are looking for perfection, then go to a bookstore and pay for perfection!!!!

wakingDown, I thoroughly enjoyed this story!!! I would be very happy to see you continue with this story line and would look forward to reading it along with any minor errors that Anonymous may find along the way!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Please write a second chapter

XarthXarthover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Read this and For Us today, hope you keep up the bro/sis stories. It's hard to find new ones that are worth reading sometimes.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
So sweet . Siblings all grown up , yet both kids at heart .

In terms of this story being entertaining from every three to four paragraphs this was a very entertaining story with scads of earnest emotion. Very nice! It wasn't a coherent story however , the brother was a borderline naif which clashed with his ex-profession of dealing drugs. In that business you got to be have street smarts galore ( and sometimes in gore ).

The sister was sweet but not too subtle and he never saw her coming till she was cummin' . This story took extra trouble in terms of character exposition and I appreciate that. The sex was primal and had extra heat from tension. I liked that Andy was grinding at a real job . For a avowed bad boy , he was sweetheart ...too much so for my taste.

The drama away from the bed ramped up highest with the dramatic 'drug deal gone bad story'. I would have loved more of that where the sister sees for herself that big brother can TCB when cornered in a tight spot and not settle for just hearing about it third hand. Maybe one of the marauding dealers could have attempted payback?

So there was a fair bit to dislike, yet the overall core is there. This wasn't a strain to read. Loved the rapport and playfulness of two main characters though I hope in the future the author has a bit of yang to better showcase the ying. Thanks to wakingDown for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read

Found the plot a bit depressing at first, but that's just for me. I love the style; clear, good balance between narration and 1st person. I hate reading "incestuous couple, -sperm, -love etc. A good story doesn't need that. I'd love to read a longer story of the author, where bro and sis spend more time with another. Thank you author

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty fucking good

Good stuff. I'd leave it without any further chapters, though. It's fresh as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why was she always "skipping"

Is that a quirk of the character or just the way you write? I liked the story but that part got annoying.

Honeyjaye

wakingDownwakingDownover 11 years agoAuthor
skipping

yes, she skips. everywhere. i have a cousin that does this. it drives me batshit insane.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Andy and Samantha

Simply love this story! Simply, love this story. And, did I say I simply love this story!!

My graciousness being enough to "know when to shut up", as General Omar Bradley had told his very good friend General George S Patton Jr after D-Day in WWII, I won't criticize nor be critical to the story as a whole!! Simply, I love this story.

While I'm not, and never have been, into drugs, gangs, guns (although I do own and would use), that part of Andy's story did add some element of buildup to show the improving character of Andy and possibly to indicate the type of individual he would continue to improve upon and strive to be!!!

Samantha, "Sammy", is the type and kind of sister we would all like to have and love and even to have a committed relationship with, sufficiently to make the relationship permanent, as in "wife and husband" with a family life and kids. I can definitely see this scenario developing with this lovely, devoted and caring couple!

As with several other reader's comments I would like to implore, urge and request ***wakingDown*** to offer up a sequel, Chapter 02. Andy is now a career person and Sammy is half way through college. That gives the writer two years to explore and cement their relationship, before she graduates college. Then Sammy and Andy could confess their committed relationship to their parents. After, Sammy could legally change her last name to her mother's maiden name and, I believe in Rhode Island, they could marry; fthen a year or so after a child or twins is/are born--all to live happily everafter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please

Andy and Samantha Chapter 02

Andy and Samantha Chapter 03

Andy and Samantha Chapter 25

You get the idea.

Good work, keep it coming.

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
good start

it,s realy good ty leann xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

As Andy is 26 and mature, give him a coating of chest hair across the pecs. He seems a very sexy guy, and Sammy could stoke his chest hair lovingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well done

I always like it when the characters have depth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best stories...

This was really good. I'm off the read the second part, well done. I would have liked a bit more description here and there, but that did not detract from the awesomeness!

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 10 years ago
Wow

That was amazing, damn good storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Second time around, still a great read! :)

blackmatterblackmatterover 8 years ago
So glad I ran into this

Absolutely adore long build ups, and even though the back-story wasn't that thrilling for me, I enjoyed the writing and the tension slowly building. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good stuff

you write well. will look for your stories

KrazyTaz12KrazyTaz12almost 8 years ago
enjoyed

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol

50 pounds of weed eh must have been a pretty big duffel bag

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

You can actually fit 50 pounds of pot in a single duffel bag.

Anyway, strong story! Wish you would write some more stuff though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hnm

Really logged the story and the characters but I think it needed more build up. They were only in the apartment for a few hours before they started banging. A bit more time even a few days of agonising over the change in relationship would have helped the story. Did enjoy it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You prolly dead rn. But your stories are what's keeping me going. I hope you knew how good your writing was before you died. Shit. Who am I even talking to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again, incredible stories. All of em.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous