Andy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, no undies -- how convenient for me," she cooed, putting two hands around his erection and working on the protruding section. After a while he stood up and pulled off her shorts and panties and when he dropped back on the floor he pulled Jessica on top of him by the ankles and then pulled her until her moist cunt was just about over his mouth. He sunk in two fingers, she squealed and began thrusting against his fingers. That confirmed to Andy he had one hot woman to satisfy. He brought her to a heaving discharge but managed to hold back on his.

Three thrusting sessions later he rolled away exhausted, ignoring Jessica's pleas for more; he though she was one of the sexiest women he'd met for a long time and one of the most voracious. Andy smiled, thinking there was someone else he knew with similar potential if only she'd unfold her wings and soar: damn church schools and their religious spin on what they appear to term the sanctity of sex. Every woman was born with the right to have full on sex and yet religious teachers and advisers to parents put their holier than-thou spin on it to curb the natural desires of young women, confusions them and suppressing their God-given desires with brain-washing. He grinned again, thinking of the wretched faces of teachers and self-righteous parents who'd readily point at him and declare -- "Only a male would think like that; castration would be insufficient punishment for you."

In his opinion the first thrusting session had been the best, not only because he delivered an impressive load into her cunt -- she'd with illogical simplicity had said he looked clean and trustworthy and he offered the same complement to her so they decided not to use a condom. Andy was pleased to have the opportunity to send streams of hot sperm into her depths with them both red faced, sweating and straining.

They'd climbed to their feet after the sixty-nine and she dumped her pulsating body on to the sofa and worked her way to the arm-rest over which her legs were already draped and she lifted her right leg out and back and placed it over the back-rest to give Andy a wide-open pussy to view. She didn't have to indicate what he should do and he didn't think about approach and technique. She said huskily, "Go to it tiger."

'Tiger' growled, stepped forward and holding his dick in one hand for guidance, leaned forward and placed the other on the edge of the sofa for support and shafted that soppy-wet looking hole that the side flats had failed to close. He grunted once although that was not required as it slid in as if on ball-bearings. She squealed encouragement or delight and he smiled lustfully and he accelerated at the end of the insertion to finish with the true meaning sexually of 'a big bang'. Their crotches thudded together, expelling breath through her mouth due to her somewhat folded posture; she lifted her torso to drop her head back as her eyes rolled into their sockets. She bellowed only one word but because of its context it was more that adequate to stroke 'Tiger's' ego. "Nice!" The obscene way her tongue then dropped out to the side of her slack mouth almost incited the invading dick into premature ejaculation.

It was a short fuck but 'Tiger' knew he was rutting into prime real estate and she looked as she knew it too, her glazed eyes now fixed on his as he thudded into her time and time again. He began sweating because of the driving pace and although she remained absolutely still except in absorbing the shocks of his thrusts, she began heating up and that brought her into a slight sweat which he felt when he grabbed both tits, rumbled the engorged nipples and then began squeezing the big perimeters.

He only knew she was about to come when her eyelids began fluttering and quickly picked up space.

"I'm not ready," he gasped once he figured out what was about to happen as her chest, neck and face had turned a few shades redder.

When she recovered from almost blacking out, se worked a hand under her thigh and squeezed his balls, making him yelp in pain into ejaculation and she groaned into hers second as his final thrust drove her back a couple of inches along the sofa.

* * *

Showed and lightly perfumed to conceal any remnants of his neighbor's musk and their ejaculations, Andy rushed out to welcome his reluctant lover home. She eyed him excitedly and as they kissed her tongue momentarily penetrated and then she pulled away from him, almost guiltily. That convinced Andy she was screwed up about sex -- it must go back to her childhood schooling as no-one like her could lack sexual drive having a sexy exhibitionist that was her mother. Then Andy pictured the extraordinary image of Lucy lying on top of her daughter, the view being from behind; a jelly doubled header dildo linked them and both had butt plugs. Then the image faded as quickly as it appeared, leaving him wondering dubiously if he'd just been sent a message of enlightenment.

"Come see what I've purchased," she said, opening the back door of the SUV. "Help me carry in a few things."

The truth was Andy had to make three more trips giving him the impression she'd bought of the store's entire stock..

"I'll have to go back tomorrow as I've worked out some other things I need."

There was accent on 'need'. Going back to Rotorua tomorrow eh? Andy idly looked through the kitchen window over the low fence to the neighbor's front porch and caught Jessica's little wave; she was holding her daughter who was rubbing her eyes.

Although with her back to him Shannon asked, "How did you get on with that neighbor of yours that you think is so lovely."

Andy jumped guiltily as if she'd just read his mind; he was dimly aware that women seemed to have some unusual powers. He turned defensive: "Fine, I have not expressed a view that she was a lovely person and she is our neighbor, not just mine."

"Keep your shirt on," Shannon said, holding up the first of seven dark business suits, some of which came with both a skirt and pants. "Did you fuck her?"

Andy's eyes shot to the ceiling as if having a premonition that it was about to collapse on to him.

Right, he urged; be a man rather than a mouse. Be true to yourself you dirty swine.

"Yes, it was great."

Shannon didn't give him a scrap of credit for being honest with her. She just smiled and held up a floral shirt for comment; his response seemed to have satisfied her. But she had a great memory; Andy held his breath although knowing no women would let such a comment go without some savaging.

"I thought she would be good; she looks the type."

Andy what type was that.

"A women who likes her sex; I figured she'd be looking for it as you said her husband wasn't here with her."

"Er, yes."

"Are you going to tell me about it?"

"No."

"Thank God for that. What do you think of these suspender belts?"

"Cute -- does this mean you will be wearing stockings instead of those foul pantyhose things."

"Yes," she answered in surprise. "I was unaware you had any interest."

"One of the most provocative things in the world is a woman with great thighs bending over to pick something up and displaying her stocking tops; I almost wet myself."

"Good God, I never knew men also experienced such reaction. Men rarely talk about their inner thoughts and pretend they don't have emotions except with grunting into and out of sex."

"Well I just love stockings -- you could jack me off in thirty seconds I would imagine if you had your hand in a stocking."

"Good gracious, isn't this a day for confessions. We'll have to test that theory sometime," she said dryly.

"What about these knickers?" she said, holding up a pair of see-throughs.

"I can almost see your hand through them and that's double thickness," he said unevenly.

"That's the idea. Since I shave fully there's no ugly hair to glimpse although I do understand some men love pussy hair and the more the better -- some women too, I daresay."

"That's a daring thing to say." Smiling, he took the plunge. "Have you ever had sex with Lucy?"

"That is not something a gentleman should ask, and often you act like a gentleman."

"Well please don't answer."

"The answer is yes -- only one short cluster of nights when we both felt lonely. But could we leave it just now although I do want to talk about it with you because I've carried the guilt for years. I also had a bad experience in France when a guy I was living with forced me anally one night when I was drunk and in Boston I was beaten up by a guy for declining to have sex with him and two others who claimed they were not married had lied, one telling me after he'd got what he wanted he was married with three toddlers and I found out the truth about the other guy I worked with when his wife accosted me at the supermarket."

"God, those would have been emotional times for you and put you off sex. I guess you overcome you restraint with me down on the riverbank because I'd been kind to you and Gigi."

"That was exactly it."

"Good, let's preview more clothes. Just let me say that I think you should befriend Jessica next door as she seems to have it altogether."

"It'd rather not, thank you," Shannon said somewhat frostily.

"I have invited her to come fishing with us this evening and to bring Jane who turns four on Saturday."

"No thank you, you host them. I'll have a headache by then; at least I would like you to tell your lady that."

Andy stiffened and ensured Shannon caught the look. "I ask that you think about reconsidering. For some reason I feel the obviously liberal-minded Jessica will be good company for you. Please think about it."

"What, so you can fuck us both together."

Andy strode towards the open door looking furious.

Shannon called, "I'm sorry. I was playing the perfect bitch. Please come back and kiss me before you walk off your fury."

Andy strode on.

"Please."

He faltered and turned and she held out her arms and said please again.

Andy kissed her gently and said he appreciated why she was screwed up. "The truth is I hadn't had a threesome with a couple of women but if the opportunity presents itself it would blow me away."

She kissed him briefly and then ran her hand down his chest, very slowly, eyeing him sternly. "You've not thought about me and mom that way."

He knew she'd caught the flicker in his eyes so knew not to lie. "Yes, a few times when awake during the night but never when I saw you two together. It's simply something I'd choose not to do, Shannon; never."

"Well, I'm pleased about that," she smiled, whacking his ass. "Off you go and get rid of you're negative thoughts and I'll attempt to triumph over mine."

Andy returned from his bush walk to find Shannon asleep on the bed with a damp hand towel over her eyes. He left the bedroom feeling glum and read until the phone went at 5.45. The caller was Jessica.

"Hi, this was supposed to be a wake-up call for Shannon in case you were late returning."

"You two have communicated""

"Yes, she came over to introduce herself just after you left. She's gorgeous Andy. She stayed for late lunch. Jane loves her."

They heard the bedroom extension being lifted up.

"Hello," Shannon said, stifling a yawn.

"His majesty has answered," Jessica giggled.

"Oh right; that's why the phone stopped ringing. I'm wide awake now -- have you eaten Andy?"

"Yes, and have been eaten by insects. I stopped on the track to talk to two elderly sisters who'd stopped for lunch. They handed me a beer and asked me to eat with them as they had over-catered as usual, they said. They have a sister who lives out of Chicago and visit her once a year so we had plenty to talk about. Is every one right for the 5:15 sailing?"

"Yes," chorused the women.

When the call ended Andy heard Shannon calling. He entered her bedroom and she faced him nude with her shorts and top on the floor.

"Two things: help me move my things into your bedroom if that's okay with you and then help me decide what to wear. Oh, there is a third thing to ask: do you one a quick one now?"

"No, let's have a slow one when we return. Here: fill my arms with clothes."

* * *

Andy was bringing the boat alongside the jetty after the launching when he heard the noise of three females behind him. Both women were dressed in baggy slacks, shirts and carried a jacket. Jessica strode forward and asked what she could do; Jane was holding Shannon's hand and pushed partly behind Shannon when she saw Andy look at her.

"First you can greet me with a kiss," Andy said boldly. It happened so quickly that he almost missed it: Jessica turned to Shannon who nodded.

Wow, women can be so cool, he thought as he received a short kiss on the lips from Jessica's fat, moist lips; she must have licked them as soon as Shannon had nodded her approval.

They were off, following Jessica's instructions and after ten minutes were trolling one of the reputedly 'hot spots'. The three adults carried their fishing licenses.

In the way of fishing Shannon who knew next to nothing about technique and was only ho-hum about fishing hooked the first one. Andy and Jessica reeled in their lines. Andy was preparing to tell Shannon to pull her rod tip up higher when Jessica stood beside her and quietly gave the same instruction. Andy looked to pick up the landing net but Jessica already was holding it.

"Why isn't that fish mummy's?" Jane frowned, the close proximity in the boat and the excitement of some action apparently had stolen her shyness.

Andy hadn't a clue what to say so tried, "Because God said so."

That appeared to satisfy Jane who went back to making her two rag girl dolls kiss.

Eyeing the sky Andy made the fervent wish that's all she's know about lesbian sex until she was taught at a senior level at school about safe sex by a happily adjusted teacher even if she were a lesbian.

"That's a six-pounder or I'm a Nympho," Jessica said, looking at the fat rainbow trout she'd just dumped from the net into the fish bin.

"Are you?" Andy asked. Shannon looked at him opened mouthed and Jessica looked at him and laughed.

"It's the name of my favorite fly for fishing the morning rise at the mouth of the Wairua."

"Andy!"

"It's okay Shannon -- I like men who are easy bamboozled."

From that moment Andy fished alone with Jane for company as the two women began their bonding under the guise of talking fishing. Soon Jane climbed on to his knee, yawed and fell asleep instantly, or so it appeared to Andy.

"Oh look at them," he heard Jessica say. That brought him out of near sleep, just as his rod end dipped and the reel began to scream.

"Take it," he whispered to Jessica -- handing her the rod and not her sleeping youngster. "I can fish anytime."

He heard the women whispering and knew they where looking at him although Jessica would be playing the trout. She landed a one-and-a-half pounder. They caught four more but Shannon was the proud fisher with the heaviest trout.

Once ashore Jessica took the trout away to smoke them and to feed Jane who awoke grumpy. As arranged Jessica brought Jane across for a steak dinner, during which time Jane went to sleep in Shannon's arms. The two women talked quietly. And cleared away and went off to bed, feeling he was a lucky guy. The way Shannon kept looking down at Jane in her arms made him feel convinced he'd at last met the woman he would love to marry, to be with, and to mother their child or children.

At last? Until now he hadn't been totally aware that he'd been looking; but now he knew and the only impediment was convincing Shannon that at last she'd met her destiny.

He popped his head around the door to find the two women locked in each other's arms; they weren't kissing but he assumed they had. If he went in and exhibited his most caring and gung-ho character -- even if that seemed a contradiction but he knew the way women were able to think they'd pick up both vibes -- he sensed that would not rest well with Shannon after the ecstasy of multi-hole ramming had died and she was left brooding with her highly critical thoughts and loathing herself for participating. He went into the lounge to read with two thoughts very prominent from earlier that late afternoon and evening: the low-level excitement on Shannon's face as she gritted, determined to land her aggressively fighting fish and the sublime look on her face as she stared down, stroking the bundle of innocent charm called Jane.

* * *

With the apricot of dawn-light invading the room as a jewel of nature, Andy became aware that someone -- presumably Shannon -- had her mouth enclosed around his morning erection. He struggled to remain in that state that lay between being asleep and being fully awake. Andy was certain that was the almost erotic state known to people who believed in Atlantis, the Garden of Eden and other 'lost worlds' of mystic transcendence -- and drug users of course.

"Oh darling," he groaned reaching for Shannon's hair, only then aware that was the first time he'd addressed her by that word 'darling'. She registered her acknowledgement by scraping her teeth down his length and his cock relayed the message to him loud and clear through its multiple sensors.

Shannon brought him to the verge of tingling climax but didn't pull away to steer his ejaculation over her tits. Instead he swelled with pride and gratitude, not doubt adding more to the outflow, when she swallowed him completely and took everything her threw at her straight down her gullet.

He thought that was magnificent.

"Pardon me?"

Goodness, he must have groaned that aloud.

"You were truly magnificent taking my dumped load."

She wiped her lips on the back of her hand. "My pleasure darling; I had an idea that would please you."

"You've taken me to Xanadu," he murmured.

"Pardon me?"

"You have transported me into a place of erotic fantasy."

Licking his cock and balls clean she said, "Oooh, that sounds lovely."

Sensing Shannon was in an euphoric state, Andy turned her on to her front and hauled her up on to her knees, butt pointing to the ceiling. He licked the pucker wet and not receiving any protest or physical rejection from her pulled up her left hand, licked the middle finger and inserted it as a makeshift butt plug. He then slid into her cunt and gave her an absolute bollocking until she screamed into a hugely messy release and at the same time brought him home with her.

"Oh that was amazing, absolutely amazing," she said. "I've never gushed like that; we are riding a wave of lust and affection."

"I feel like that too, badly. I best fetch a couple of towels before we are ferried out the door by the backwash."

"You are so funny. I'm so close to loving you."

Andy returned with the towels and after the clean-up they hugged tightly, lost in their thoughts. Over and over his mind repeated what she's said, 'I'm so close to loving you'. He guessed she was thinking about it too, either shocked she'd said such a thing or pleased that she had said it; he hoped it was the latter.

The phone went.

"Hello, Andrew King speaking."

"Andy, it's Tony Jenkins. How yer going?"

"All right thanks mate."

"You're begging to sound like a Kiwi."

"That doesn't require much intelligence."

Tony laughed and said he was now sounding more like a Yank. "I've just come off the phone talking to your dad. He seems to be my kind of guy and said what I see in you and hear from you will be exactly how it is. He'd want you back for a month to help with the transfer of your clients and then said I can have you. I think you will understand that I also sought a second option -- from Lucy."

"Yes, I understand."

"She said if she had to decide whether my firm should take you or Shannon then I should take Shannon if we required a skilled, knowledgeable advisor or you if we required a hard-nosed problem solver who'd wear any adversary down like a consummate seducer as she's seen you working on Shannon despite her raising the drawbridge. I think she was talking about sex rather than law but in the field of negotiations I reckon the parameters are roughly the same. What Lucy said reinforced my own instincts so when you arrive here on Monday you won't be assessed; the only subject will be your contract with us. Is Monday's appointment confirmed?"