Andy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Good man. Now, is a suitable supply of smoked trout being readied for my two daughters and their families?"

"Yes, we went out this evening for the first time with Jessica from next door as our guide; we did well."

"That's great. Now this is a private comment Andy: you will do well if you manage to corner Jessica alone."

"Is that right?"

"Yes but I'll say no more. Welcome to the firm, buddy. Oh, something else -- I notice my wife crosses her legs whenever I begin talking about you. That's one person I'd rather you overlook Andy. The entire district is talking about how you've managed to subdue to very headstrong females: Gigi and Shannon. Look elsewhere if it's hot pussy you want, Andy; it's all out there waiting for you to indicate you're interested. Whenever I'm flagging in satisfying my wife during one of her over-sexed spells Jerry helps out and I reciprocate with Lucy; we have operated this neat little arrangement for years. Goodnight son."

Andy put down the phone half-dazed.

"Who was that?" Shannon called from the bath. Andy went in to talk. "Tony Jenkins -- he's been talking to my father and has offered me a job, without being assessed, subject only to contract finalization. He also asked your mom about me."

"When filled by his dick no doubt."

Andy ignored that, thinking she might be on a fishing expedition.

"Both my father and your mom recommended me without reservations. My dad requires me back at the office for a month to ensure the firm keeps the clients I will be severing; I had expected to do that."

"Yes of course."

"Fancy some time in Chicago with me?"

"Really -- of course. I'd be able to stay three weeks."

"I'll persuade Tony to give you that extra week. He acknowledges I'm a gun negotiator so he'll be easy meat."

"You really do fancy yourself," Shannon laughed.

"Where do you wish to be married -- here or Chicago?"

"Here of course."

There was a brief silence and then, "You bastard; you suckered me."

Although drenched with two handfuls of bath water, Andy called from a safe distance, "Let's set the wedding for one month after we start work. That will allow us to settle back in here and for potential guests from the firm to get to know us. I anticipate being appointed head of the international division so we ought to invite all of our fellow department personnel."

"You are assuming I'll work for you?" Shannon said ominously.

"No, you'll be my deputy working WITH me -- I'll negotiate agreement on that at my meeting on Monday. I realize I only get the top job because of my longer experience at the coalface."

"Truly?"

"Truly."

"Then I accept. Unclothe your loins because I feel the need of another hot fuck coming on. Carry me to bed. I want it long and very slow, ending in a roaring climax. Got that?"

"Yes ma'am," Andy grinned, mouth very wide and all teeth showing.

THE END