All Comments on 'Andy Pt. 01'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Interesting story

interesting story all the chapter. I need some time for know that Christine is the mom.

But I don`t understand what happens with Emma. Andy wants to Rob take care of her, but until now, Rob was falling in love with Helen, although at first, sex with Emma seemed very good.

I still waiting the next chapter of this hot and, supernatural?, story.

Good job for this chapter.

grumpyggrumpygover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: TheOldRomantic

I did mention (bottom of page 3) that Emma was too demanding, both sexually and financially. Andy's parents were rich. Helen was jealous and more than willing to give Rob whatever he needed. Also some of Emma has passed into Helen (via Emma's dried cunt juice), so Rob gets the best of both. This is an Incest story, and Part2 will continue to build the relationship with his sister and, very possibly Christine, his mother - though I haven't yet decided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great work hope to read more soon.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Re: grumpyg

Ok.

But if Andy demands Rob to take care of Emma, and him doesn't do it at last, maybe the spirit of Andy wants a revenge, not?

Maybe a need to read the next chapter for better understood.

Thanks for your answer.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

ThitabeThitabeover 7 years ago
Loved it

I have you set as one of my favorite Authors and this story is one of the reasons why. I have never been disappointed with any of the stories I have read of yours. I know that in the story several months may have passed since Andy's death, but to fix the financial issue and Emma, maybe you could have a belated finding of a will that leaves Rob some money and Emma calling on him in the future? (After all you did say that Andy's family was rich.) I know this is an Incest story and the focus is on Rob and his sister, but she did somewhat admit to some bisexuality so maybe there can be a future threesome with Emma? That way he has a girlfriend to quill his parents and can keep his sister happy at the same time. All in all I found this to be a great story and I am looking forward to reading chapter 2.

mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great story

i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Great start !

Really looking forward to part 2.

Please don't leave it too long !

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 7 years ago
Great story, great writing!

It's amazing to me someone only says bad things while anonymous, this is a very well written story with plenty of character. Please focus on us with who truly like your work and the story, can't wait to see where you take things.

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Excellent

Like the start. Hope Chapter 2 is as Good. Rob has to get a Girl Friend or people will start talking.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

A really great story but wait, there's more ... I hope.

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

I need more fantastic work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Andy Pt. 02 Next Part
Andy Series Info