All Comments on 'Andy's Journey Ch. 04'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 8 years ago
Mother's Love

How lovely and gentle, Do let us have the pleasure of more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really?

Loving and gentle? Are you an idiot? This is about a woman taking advantage of a guy for her own selfish pleasure. It's still hot, but let's not kid ourselves into thinking this woman loves her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is incest with a domme mother

Some call it Edipus Rex, but I see it as the son wants to sexually please his mother and other women who like oral sex and a little aggressive actions. The women should like taking advantage of a willing man. He is what I think I could have been but never did.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Please continue the story. Well written

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Ended badly

He should have packed up and left that night. She invited her friends and told them his personal secrets and most private thoughts. She deceived and lied to him, it will only get worse and where will he be in 15years when she's old or dead. She should have help find him a life long wife/dom. 3*** on this chapter, keep writing because this is superior to anything I could write....

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

Bottom line is what is the end game? She got him to face himself, and find out who he was. Help him, yes she did. Where is she taking him to? Fun to be had by all, great. Letting other people know, I'm not so sure about that. The only way two people can keep a secret is if one is dead, and these are women. His job, career, name could be trashed forever, if this doesn't go right.

disabledpervertdisabledpervertover 3 years ago

Please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out loving. Now it's turned dark. The use and abuse will continue. Back to where he started.

Al_AnonAl_Anonalmost 2 years ago

Really wish that Amanda were brought back in somehow. Ideally to add to the humiliation. Like, Alice invites her over to get some answers for why she left Andy. But instead of defending him, his mother agrees and encourages her. Or maybe Amanda becomes a little fem sub for the mother, which would probably be humiliating enough for Andy.

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

AS a sub crossdresser this is an unputdownable read. Not sure that Alice should have told Bridget and Myra that they could tell anyone else. Think possibly that Alice should have helped him understand that she had brought the other 2 in, in order to add some 'safe' public humiliation for his state of mind ?

Be nice to see some more published.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a son I agree with mother. There should never be a fair for sons. We are to be used and we are to give pleasure to others. We need to be hurt badly each time we have a nasty emission from our ugly little pepees. We should live to please and never have pleasure. 4yourpleasureiam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous