Andy's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom. Thank you." I felt a little better.

"You can start cleaning up now," Mom told me. "Start with those dildos. Then the mats."

There was a sink in the laundry room. I disinfected the dildos and cleaned them thoroughly. The mats had removable covers, I took them off and put them in the washer.

It was nearing dinnertime when I put the mat covers in the wash. Mom set out the leftover salad and sandwiches for us. After dinner I cleared the table then put the mat covers in the dryer. I was pretty well caught up after that.

Both Bridget and Myra called Mom to thank her for a wonderful day. Mom passed their thanks on to me.

"I think there will be other times with the girls for you, Andy. Maybe even just you and I with one of them. That would be exciting."

Mom led me to bed. It was early but she was tired after her sex filled day. I was too. We didn't shower, I was glad because, even though she felt tired, Mom let me eat her cunt and suck her clit. She had been horny and sexually active all day. It was so enticing.

As I was falling asleep I wondered when she would clit fuck me again. It was worth the delightful humiliation of an enema to feel her inside me. I hoped she would do it from behind next time.

When I fell fully asleep I dreamed of lying on my back. My mother stood over me directing a golden stream of piss over me. The scene changed and there were three women standing over me directing golden streams at me. It changed again and there were a multitude of women pissing on my body, but my mother was foremost among them. She stood out like a shining queen, with bustier and quirt. I opened my mouth in an effort to catch some of her stream. Someday, I knew, someday it would happen.

I woke in the morning refreshed. This despite my vivid dreams of the night before. My mother was curled up next to me still asleep. I thought about my future, about the great changes that had come about in my life. About changes, unknown, still to occur. I thought of how much sex I would have in the future. Of the delicious distress that my mother, and her friends, would inflict on me. Of how my mistress, my mother, would fill my life with rapture. Of how wonderful my life would be.

12