All Comments on 'Angel'

by Sassysubb2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LaurlieLaurlieover 11 years ago
More please

Oh, i do hope you continue. It would be better if they talked more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Christ, that's depressing. Why have sex if he's not going to take any pleasure in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please do continue this story, it truly needs to be a series!!! Nicely done

Sassysubb2Sassysubb2over 11 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, Laurlie. I used very little dialogue because I wanted to paint a socially awkward guy who had no clue how to seduce a woman. If I do continue this story, perhaps she can teach him how to communicate as he teaches her how to submit. Thanks!

littlemisscassielittlemisscassieover 11 years ago
Amazing

I totally understand the lack of dialogue and I appreciated it. It's as if you stole a chapter from my mind. Lovely execution, I hope to read more ofthis story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Love this story! Please continue writing it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome psychological study

...about a young men who faced rejection all his life. And a young woman, who gives herself up. Don't we all wish sometimes that we had no responsibilities at all and were all taken care of, in every way. The dynamics between them are carefully built up to her "breaking point". The sex is almost secondary in this "game" of obsession, possession and being possessed. "To own you is to love you." Scarily accurate portrait of the dark abyss of both a psychopath and his victim who is "pathologolized". I applaud your detailled writing. 5 stars!

P.S.: "[...] with a final thrust he poured all of his years of anger at every girl who never gave him a second glance into the back of her throat [...]" ---what a way to "silence" her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some advice

really liked it but wish you had elaborated more on the sex. And also, it would be funny if after many years, they are a normal couple living among people, but no one knows how they met.

Sassysubb2Sassysubb2over 11 years agoAuthor

Many thanks to the "Anonymous" who saw my lonely psychopathic character for what he is: someone looking for love and finding a different (and slightly less legal) path to it. You are absolutely right: the sex in this story is secondary to the obsession. His character is loosely based on an actual patient, a thin, wiry, painfully shy young man who made me start wondering what feeling invisible might eventually do to one's psyche.

PS: I also wrote an "Alternate Dark Ending" to this tale, one that explored what happened when Angel did NOT submit to his advances. I don't think Literotica would allow it posted here. :-) I prefer to think of these two living happily ever after, freed of the restraints of "normalcy".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please more

more more more please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Read!

DON'T listen to " please more" it was a STUPID READ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excuse me

That was rude DONT listen to them ... I read this story over and over again I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"The more brutally he treated her, the more compliant she became..." Oh man! You're sick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous