All Comments on 'Angel Ch. 01'

by DiegoRomance

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
a different type of story

This has been a different type of story . I would like to see where you go with this. It has many different ways to take it and personally I would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very different

I want to like this story as I do Daniel but it is so sad, and full of darkness.

What types of representation did these men have? Based on Daniel I know you are a good writer but this story holds no appeal unless one or both are freed promptly. Love behind bars just does not work for me. Know you're audience. Daniel appeals as a sweet, romantic love story Angel seems the direct opposite.

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 9 years ago
Has really good potential

I'd like to see where you take this. Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A different kind of love

Life behind bars is a challenge. But it seems that Angel has connected in a way with Joey, who is sort of protective. Please make the developing romance and love between Joey and Angel a gentle rather than a rough love. I imagine Joey has a nice hairy chest where Angel can find a comforting place to rest his head.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Willl you be continuing each of these stories about the different guys or are they just to be taken as is?

What a tough situation this kid found himself in. He'd be eaten alive behind bars where there are alot more men way worse than Nick. I hope Joey is a decent person. Makes a good start.

DiegoRomanceDiegoRomancealmost 9 years agoAuthor
They will be continued.

Right now my main focus is Daniel, but eventually yes, they will be continued. Thanks for reading. Ch.3 of Daniel should be up in the next couple days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I am surprised you have not resumed this story. Joey and Angel can live well together in the cell -- and I think they can make love and fall in love. I still imagine Joey with a muscled body, a good coating of chest hair for his masculine and sexy muscular body. I think Joey could treat Angel very nicely there and make his life more pleasant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous