Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We keep going at this pace and I'm going to cum, sweetheart."

"I wouldn't be so mad about that. There's plenty of time for more."

"Fantastic." The grin Ivan showed her could only be described as lethal. He thrust into her hard and without mercy, moving to collect her two wrists in one of his hands, pinning them to her bed.

Angelica started shaking, mouth spilling out expletives and praise. Ivan slipped his free hand down her body, rubbing circles over her slick clit. Tremors racked her body as the pleasure built inside her. She was so close to coming, but she needed a little bit more. She opened her mouth to ask but Ivan drove harder inside of her and bit at her breast. She shrieked in pleasure, pussy quivering and clenching around the cock filling her up. Ivan twitched in her and groaned in a near unintelligible mix of English and Russian and filled the condom between them.

"I didn't mean to be that rough." Ivan spoke, his face just barely apologetic.

"I think it's safe to say I enjoyed it, Ivan. No regrets." Angelica reached up and wrapped her arm around his neck to pull him down towards her for a brief kiss. He lingered there, biting her bottom lip and soothing the sting with his tongue before withdrawing.

"Shower?" He asked, standing to toss the condom in a wastebasket.

"Yeah, the first door on the left when you leave." She sat up and stretched out.

"You aren't going to join me?" He pouted, standing by the door, not bothering to cover himself.

Angelica snorted and stood, walking towards him. "Oh, I don't think so! My shower is barely big enough for me, let alone me and a Russian giant! What are you like seven feet?"

"6'6, and we'll make it work. Now go." He smacked her ass and nodded his head towards her shower.

She jumped into the tub and shower combo in her bathroom and waited for Ivan to crowd in as well.

"Wow, you weren't kidding, this is tiny." He snickered, standing between her and the shower head that nearly brushed his hair.

"I told you." Angelica sang and reached around him to turn on the water, blasting Ivan with an icy spray.

He cursed and tried to move away only to realize there was nowhere for him to go. Angelica laughed, "It takes a few seconds to warm up." She held onto his shoulders and they shuffled around until she was in front of the water.

The two soaped each other up, joking about Angelica's shower being the single most uncomfortable place in her house.

"And the most comfortable?" She asked when she turned her back to him and he dragged the loofah over her ass.

Ivan pretended to think about it for a moment.

"Inside you, of course."

Ivan took the distraction of Angelica washing her face to drop the scrubber and slide his hands over her round, sweet ass. He slipped a finger into her tight heat and when he didn't receive the reaction he desired, he added another, pushing them deeper. This time he was rewarded with a hitch in Angelica's breath. He pushed in and out of her, bending his head down to bite at the hollow of her throat.

"God, you're so tight."

"It's a gift." Angelica laughed until she was cut off by her own moan.

Ivan thanked every deity that has ever existed for said 'gift'. He pumped the digits into her again and again, savouring her labored breaths and moans lifting over the sound of the rushing water. When he finally removed his fingers, he drew them upwards and caressed the tight furl of her asshole, only to have Angelica slap at his hands. She turned to him, face a mix of shock and stern disapproval.

"No?" He guessed.

"Not on your life." She sniped and washed the rest of the suds off her body.

Thinking he had ruined the mood, he did the same and waited for her to turn off the shower.

As they stepped out of the shower he grabbed at a towel hanging off a hook on the wall. Angelica snagged it back and threw it aside.

"You don't need that." She grabbed his hand and let him back to the bed, muttering something about getting clean to get dirty again.

Just then Ivan was struck with the realization of just how insatiable Angelica was.

12