All Comments on 'Angel From Montgomery Pt. 01'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JakeRiversJakeRiversalmost 16 years ago
Great start, Jack!

Fascinating beginning - looking forward to the finish.

Thanks for participating!

Regards, Jack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice start!

very well written. good character development. next chapter please.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Great Start

Nice warmup and very realistic. I can feel her pains!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunteralmost 16 years ago
Looking good.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Interesting start. Thanks for the post.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
Good Start

Don't you just hate it when you have to wait for the second shoe to drop. Thanks for the anticipation.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 16 years ago
Great Beggining!

Good one Jack, or course I wouldn't expect anything less from one of the best. I like everyone else is waiting for the next chapter. Thanks for being part of the invitaional.

With respect

DG Hear

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 16 years ago
So far

a story told well. Looking forward to the next installment.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good Story

so far... Jack is one of the best and we can be sure that quality will be maintained. Funny detail, I graduated from High School in 1955, so I know what the lady is talking about!

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner6 months ago

Just started this story but had to stop and comment. I agree with your fondness for Bonnie Rait's version, she did an awesome job. Even better is, for the fans of both her and John Prine, when they did it as a duet. It is on YouTube.

Bonnie IS blues. I ran into her in the Capitol Records tower back in the early 90's when Blue Note was a new label and she had come in. No significance just a memory. She was a beautiful woman I'd kinda crushed on in the 70's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous