All Comments on 'Angel Hunter Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow!

Amazing chapter as always!

Finally some kisses =) cant wait for more!

AmazingAAmazingAalmost 11 years ago
!!

I just Love it!

Cant wait for next part!

CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundalmost 11 years ago
Loving This Series!

I love how you update so fast and yet the quality is just as wonderful <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Who did they kill?

And how many of the seven remain? Love this story

GweallGweallalmost 11 years agoAuthor
From the Author...

Thank you all for the comments and I'm glad you're enjoying the stories.

I should let you know, though, the reason they're posted so fast is because some of these stories have been finished for over a year. I used to write on this website and after getting my work stolen I moved to a personal blog, but I decided to come back and now I'm just trying to upload all my old stories on here again. If you want all of my stories right now, you can go to my blog (just google 'The Inner Workings of Gweall') and see them or you can wait for them to be posted here, which (with the quantity there are) could take a few months.

I absolutely love comments and feedback so don't be shy, send me a message, even if it's only just to say hello. :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

Ohhh myyy jeeeezzz! This is good!

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
I Am Totally Smiling!!!

I LOVE these guys! I like the devil, I even liked Lex's dad because he made me think about my reaction to life events that I may not get in the moment. Lex made a statement, he said "Just love them". I have been thinking of that statement for a number of situations and you know it has made my outlook more positive. I can only control me, and I can shake off judgement simply because my way is not the only way. That statement gave me clarity. You are a gifted writer and with all your work a reader is left with a gift well after the stories are done. I can't wait to discover where this adventure goes :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Angel Count

Love the story; but if they had already killed at least three (mountain, NYC, Spain), wouldn't the one in Hawaii be the fourth angel, not the fifth?

GweallGweallover 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author...

For those wondering who they killed (the fourth angel) It's mentioned in the beginning that they killed an angel in Barcelona, Chamuel.

About 11 lines down Shep first mentions him, and then later, right before they find the sleeping angel, Lex reminds Shep of his name. This puts them at angel #5, not four. Chamuel the angel in Barcelona was not given his own chapter.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
Got that...

I love their sniping at each other so got all that about the angel in Spain lol The carry on merchants but they are so cute and about time Shep got his emotions together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous