All Comments on 'Angel Learns My Secret'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Loved the story

Loved this story because it held a lot of truth about marriage, and committed couples.

"Don't worry, my love. I still love and respect you more than any man in the world. I was just mind-fucking you to give you pleasure and teach you a lesson.

She was upset, because he had a secret that he did not reveal to her, that's understandable, so why, after feeling so hurt because he held his secret, she does it to him? "Oh, I have a date tonight; you can clean up the house while I'm gone.

More mind fuck, from a slut wife, or just a continuance of what she had been doing all along? Yes dear have a nice evening, and I'll clean up (out) the house while your gone, (along with all the finances I can get my hands on). Then burn the house down before you get home. There's a secret she can get mad about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
They should be committed

alright, and quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy was she stupid!

He cleaned the house alright. He cleaned out everything he wanted, then he cleaned out the bank accounts, cancelled the credits cards and cell phones and he was off. The next day he quit his job, closed out his 401k and headed out to parts unknown. She never heard from him again. She lost the house to foreclosure and soon found herself living back with her parents. Who were none to happy to see her after her husband called them and told them what she had done. You see, he had a FANTASY! Nothing he ever wanted to happen in real life. So when she committed assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse upon his person, he left her. Who wouldn't? What a bitch! Stupid, unbelievable ending.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

I loved the story, but again, from hubbies point of view. She came out with a cat o nine tails, wow, nothing like starting simple. So, she gives him some of his fantasy, and he enjoys it, great, for him. Although this scene was actually very nice, remembering this is husband and wife. The line "That is why I am doing this. To make your dreams and fantasies come true and some of mine, too!" says a lot about her truthfulness as well.

Having read this before it was no surprise how this went, and I still enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
get help

I'm sure there is a 12 step program for you

LittlebeauLittlebeauabout 3 years ago

Excellent story.

What man wouldn’t want to be mind—fucked. Unless, he isn’t confident of their marriage or is it that he is the wimp himself. Thus the snide remarks given.

Just luved the way she brought out his fantasies with his cock doing the talking for him.

Please, make this story a prelude to further exciting hotwife, femdom ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then she received the divorce papers.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This is some sick shit, but seems to be this author's usual.

OOAAOOAAabout 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!! Really HOT!!!!

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

The whore is in jail and divorced faster than she can think!

Tootight1Tootight1about 1 year ago

Loved the story. I have commented many times on this story, and even though i gave it a 5, there is one sticking point for me. The wife said she has a couple fantasies of her own to explore. She never told her husband about them did she?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES