All Comments on 'Angel of Mercy'

by GeneMajors

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This would fit better in the Erotic Couplings section. (Spoilers)

There was no romance in this. Just some bitter divorcee looking to use a man to get herself pregnant.

I kinda liked Randy. Sure, he's a workaholic and a bit of a dick, but up until he allowed Macy to use him, he seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders.

And then they get married. Why? What led them to that point? It just happens. They're supposedly happy together, but there was nothing in your writing that really shows how that could be. There's no journey. The sex getting better doesn't cut it.

And Randy's sister is pretty fucked up too. Offering up her own brother as a sperm donor? And then she has the gall to assume that this would do him some good. Disgusting. Simply fucking disgusting. It's hard to blame Randy for not wanting to help her. She clearly doesn't think much of him.

This is very, very far from being romantic. Randy and Macy are supposedly happy together at the end of this story, but again, there is a near complete lack of detail as to how this happiness came to be.

And thus, I just can't help but see darkness on the horizon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The romance was weak, but not absent. It could've used a little more description of his longtime interest in her and of her deciding that not all men were "piss." That would have made it more romantic. I do believe it fits in the romance category because they do develop a long-term relationship. I hope you will continue to write and submit here

pcthronepcthronealmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 07/07/16

Completely agree with you.Spot on description that's what i had in my mind but you covered most of it so i don't need to write the whole stuff.

THERE IS DEFINITELY NI ROMANCE AT ALL. Belongs to Erotic couplings.

Hey author you sure posted it in wrong category.

Do some more work and portray your characters a li'l more better.Give us readers a more insight about the characters.You should develop your characters more & atleast start some Romance build up so you can follow up on the story if you are going to continue in its next part.

PileDriver48PileDriver48over 7 years ago
Anonymous, as we all know, is an expert and all the stories they have posted are spot on perfect

Just click over and read them. What? There are none?

In my imagination, I can see the romance building and I can understand "A" meaning. Don't know if what I perceive is "THE" meaning the writer had in his mind. Doesn't.matter, all fiction and erotica in particular is about unlocking the imagination of the reader.

Thanks, GeneMajors, for your gift to my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tighter? Tighter? So she was baseball accommodating loose or what? BTW I didn't see a speck of romance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneMajors@GeneMajors
Polyamorous inclined. Love interracial relationships. Been writing fiction for 20 years.