Angel, Stripped Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for now neither of us cared. We were fucking in the middle of an art exhibit in a public museum.

I heard a rustle of movement behind us.

Startled, I turned my head. Standing in the doorway was a blonde wearing sunglasses, a winter coat, and a pink baseball cap.

Shit! We were caught. Instantly, I locked up cold. Although my cock was still largely contained by Angel's cunt; I stopped moving in mid-pump. My mind began to race as the revelation of being discovered struck me. I hadn't really expected to get caught; that possibility was never real to me. Rather, I had been too deep in a sex induced fever to starkly examine the reality of the situation. The two of us were in some serious trouble.

The blonde smiled lewdly and whispered, "Goddamn, you two are loud. Hush up and get it done already. We don't have all day."

I blinked and I stared. I wasn't able to process the words coming out of the blonde's mouth.

Angel unlocked one her hands locked behind my neck and slapped me hard on the cheek. Eyes hurling daggers, she growled, "C'mon bitch.

She's the fucking look out for fuck's sake. She'll let us know if there are any fucking problems. Now fucking focus. Move your hips and fuck me. Pound me. Fucking fill my cunt with your nut."

I still wasn't clear on what was going on, but it didn't matter. Angel had given me orders that much was crystal clear. So without further thought I slammed my cock as deep as I could into her cunt.

Angel grimaced and let out a "uunh". Her eyes fluttered and she dug her fingers back into my neck. There would probably be marks tomorrow where her nails had scratched my skin.

I pulled most of the way out and rammed myself into her again. Each stroke was as deep and as hard as I could go. Angel's pussy juice dribbled down my balls onto my pants. I was a locomotive chugging toward a single unstoppable destination. With wet slaps, I could feel my cock bottoming out in Angel's heavenly cunt.

"Nice, that is how you do it," the blonde said behind me. I could feel her eyes on my back as she leaned against the door jam. Her tone was sexy and encouraging. "I can tell that slut loves that hard, fat cock."

Angel threw her head back and let loose a howl of epic proportions. The intensity of her scream echoed off the exhibit walls. I was certain that the entire second floor of the museum could hear her cum.

Unstoppable urges gripped me. I couldn't take the pressure. Angel's orgasm was too much. I had to have a release. Gripping Angel's muscular thighs, I pulled her as far onto my rock-hard shaft as I could. My cock pulsed and throbbed. Every muscle in my body went rigid. I scrunched up my face and groaned. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from my dick into the darkest depths of Angel's pussy.

The walls of Angel's cunt flexed and twitched as it hungrily milked every drop of jizz from my spent cock. She looked at me blankly for a second, her mouth agape. After a week of waiting, hours of teasing, and years of fantasies, one had finally come true for both of us. We had shared something of gargantuan proportions, and she smiled at me knowing we both realized it.

Then with a crash of realization I dropped Angel to the floor. Shit! There would be guards coming to investigate Angel's scream at any second. I reached down and pulled up my slacks before trying to hide my hard, wet dick back inside them.

The blonde took control. "Get dressed," she said springing into action. "Hurry. I'll delay any guards that might be coming our way."

Still in shock, I watched the blonde bound from the room.

Quickly Angel and I finished getting dressed.

*****

A few minutes later, Angel and I were hugging and laughing next to a sculpture outside the front entrance of the museum.

We had exited the stained glass room just ahead of the guards. Angel's friend had managed to intercept them in the hallway to the side.

As Angel and I bolted from our sex sanctuary I could hear the blonde saying something about stubbing her toe on a bench. Angel's friend was an excellent diversion that bought us just enough time to escape undetected. After a twist and turn we were free and clear. From there it was easy to exit the building.

Once we were outside Angel took one look at me and burst into giggles. She looked up at me with smiling tears in her eyes and said, "I can't believe we pulled that fucker off. What the shit? I have cum running down my leg."

Somehow the sky seemed bluer and the air crisper. My head had been plunged into any icy river and Angel had pulled it out by the roots. Every nerve ending was awake. I was more alive than I had been in a very long time. I took a deep breath and sighed. "That was absolutely nuts."

"I know," Angel said through a wicked smile. "That was bat shit insane. But we did it. You have some balls, boy. I wasn't sure if you were going to do it. Hell, I wasn't sure if I was gonna do it."

"How could I not? You were naked," I quipped.

Angel shook her head. "C'mon. You've seen me naked plenty of times and never lost control. You could have backed out."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know about that, but I'll take the compliment." I replied. I scratched my head. "How did you find that room? Where did you get the idea?"

Angel's eyes sparkled as she answered my question, "Work."

"Huh?"

"I was here with some of my clients when I saw the room. I am not sure why, but I immediately thought that it would be a great place for a fuck."

Now I was even more confused. Angel was a stripper. "Clients?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said her voice trailing off. Angel's eyes darted to the side and she grinned, "Oh look, there's Erika."

Angel and waved and beckoned her friend over. The two women hugged and broke into a fresh round of giggles.

"You total slut," Erika said. Her voice was a deep and raspy drawl, like she had smoked a few too many cigarettes on some Southern plantation. "I can't believe you did it!"

"I know, neither can I!" Angel answered, giving her an extra squeeze. "Thanks for keeping watch. We would have been caught for sure if you hadn't been there."

"No problem. I couldn't let you talk shit and not see if you had the balls to follow through," Erika said. Her gaze shifted and landed on me. As if appraising a piece of meat she looked me up and down. Erika licked her lips and continued, "Besides, now I know who to talk to if I ever want to try the same thing."

Angel shook her head and smiled. "And you're the one calling me a slut?"

Erika looked right at me and said, "Yup."

12