All Comments on 'Angela'

by hunterwren

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Another superb story by Hunterwren

The title says it all, I love your stories they play to my secret fantasies, get me wet all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BRAVO! Nicely done and well written.

This piece was a wonderful piece of erotica! The build-up and development was quite believable. Great job! Could a sequel be in the works?

CarolADCarolADabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

What a wonderfully written short story. I loved every bit of it!

funwdifunwdialmost 17 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

You get better with every story...can you write another, please?

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
i guess i really like your stories but...

i find myself wanting more expression of feeling by both sides. Why do I notice this? Because I know this is the thing that I most notice with my own work, i.e. when the eroticism is at its peak it is when the descriptions are at their fullest: feelings and visual 'brightness' turned right up. There were moments in this tale where that happened but other times when it was an objective / dispassionate narrative. I think you are at your best when you describe feelings PLUS erotic imagery.So well done, but I think you have the power as a writer to be even better.

CindysBobCindysBobover 15 years ago
wow!

another excellent bit of writing. You have a nice level of skill in this genre. Great pacing, the dialogue is beleivable and sinks into the places where erotica should. Just terrific.

Thank you so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

God damn hot... All your stories need better titles though. Naming them after actual names screams fagot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really...Still the BEST you are

Not as intense as "Amanda" but for my first time I could imagine it like that. I also want to be fucked though; the second encounter...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Wow!

Very well written! I almost felt like I was Alex, this was so well done. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous