Angela and Vonda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down both sides of the front button line was a tiny ruffle. With her underthings off the blouse was translucent. Mary could easily see Angela's beautiful 34B breasts and her perky nipples as they protruded outward slightly. Her aureoles were visible through the soft thin fabric. She wanted to touch them, caress them.

The bottom was made of the same thin translucent fabric. The waist came exactly even with the blouse giving a hint of Angela's flesh between the panties and the top. The panties were held on with two tiny buttons. A series of other tiny buttons held the piece together down the front. Like the top the front of the panties was fringed in ruffles. The legs came to mid-thigh and were decorated at the hem with the same pleated fringe, a gentle bow tied off each leg on the outside.

Thus composed Mary walked her to the bed, pulled down the sheets, and helped her to the side of the bed, "Wait here while I get changed." Mary slipped into the bathroom, washed off, and put on a simple white cotton shift. She came back and sat beside Angela on the bed, "Maybe we could lie down side by side and talk?"

"I'd like that. God knows I need a friend."

The two women lay together talking and whispering for several hours. Each shared intimate details of their lives prior to coming to Brandon's and Vonda's. Mary re-explained her childhood and the sadness and the suffering of the loss of her sibling. Angela did her best to explain how she came to be with Brandon, but without any information about her father.

The whole time the two women were together Mary carefully and gently rubbed Angela. She wanted to kiss her and fondle her in her private places, but decided not to be too forward. She knew she had time.

Angela, though a prisoner, enjoyed the attention. Mary's soft hands felt good. Together they went to sleep.

The following morning Mary helped Angela slip into a pretty white blouse, pale blue mini-skirt, and black and white patent leather high heeled shoes with ankle sized white socks. Mary left Angela to roam her bedroom while she went downstairs to get the two of them breakfast.

When she reached the kitchen she found a note from Vonda. She had left additional instructions. Vonda had placed a pair of handcuffs in an envelope. Angela was to have her hands cuffed behind her back during the day. She was free to roam about her bedroom, but not to be allowed to lie down. Mary was only to stay for thirty minutes in the morning for breakfast and getting dressed, another thirty minutes at noon for lunch, and another thirty minutes at supper time. All the rest of the day Angela was to be left alone. Mary may see to her at bed time, temporarily unlock the cuffs, and stay with her until midnight, but at midnight she was to re-cuff her and leave.

Mary read the instructions with a mild sensation of stifled pleasure. Angela would be alone most of the day. She'd be incapable of doing much more than wandering from corner to corner. She would be more dependent on her than ever before. It would give her added opportunities to cuddle and fondle, as Vonda said, her ward.

When Mary returned she brought breakfast only for one, "I have your morning meal Angela. I'm sorry it looks like more oatmeal."

Angela sat down on the side of the bed.

"Sorry darling." Mary tried a new endearment, "You have to eat kneeling on the floor, and I have to handcuff your hands behind your back."

Angela look up in disbelief, "You what!"

"Vonda's orders, from now on your to be handcuffed during the day. I'm only allowed up at meal times and bedtime. The rest of the day you're free to do what you want as long as you stay in your bedroom, and as long as your hands are locked behind your back." She gave Angela a sympathetic look, "I'm sorry. Those are my orders." Getting out the cuffs she added, "So turn around please."

Angela got off the bed turned around, put her hands behind her back, and waited.

Mary opened the manacles and clicked each one shut, "There. Kneel down now please"

While Angela knelt on the floor beside the bed Mary knelt in front and spoon fed her the porridge. Occasionally a morsel of mush slipped from Angela's cheeks. Mary dutifully took a napkin and wiped away the tiny droplets. Mary added, "Let's go in the bathroom so I can wipe you off properly."

The two went to the bathroom, and while Angela knelt on the floor in front of the toilet Mary sat on the seat and wiped away all the residual mess. She took a soapy cloth and washed Angela's face and her neck. She liked the positions they were in, Angela kneeling on the floor at her feet, and she on the seat looking down. It gave her a feeling of confidence and power. Before she let Angela up she cupped her face in her two hands and kissed her on the lips, "I love you Angela. Don't worry I'll take care of you. When Brandon gets home, you'll see everything will get straightened out." As they stood up Mary allowed her hands to briefly wander over Angela's breasts.

Angela resented the kiss and the pawing but was hardly in a position to resist. Mary was her only connection with anything outside her bedroom. If pretending to like kissing her and allowing a little furtive groping kept Mary on her side then that's what she'd do. Besides she did like Mary, just not that way. She believed Mary did love her and would help her. She trusted her, "I'm counting on you. You're all I've got."

Mary kissed her again, "I'll be back at lunchtime."

Angela got off the floor and walked around her bedroom. This was another new room, not even the one she was in yesterday. This one was smaller. She wondered how they managed to change her room without her knowing. Had she been drugged? If she had, she wondered how long she'd been out.

The room wasn't much, just a bed, a bureau, an end table and a chair. The windows were single paneled insets well over six feet above the floor. They were barred. Without using the chair or the end table there was no way she could see what was outside. They were covered with embroidered curtains and lace. She thought she might try pulling the chair over, but it would be impossible, with her hands locked behind her, to get the curtain out of the way. She could tell whether it was sunny, cloudy, day or night, beyond that they were useless.

She went back to the bathroom. There were toothbrushes, but well away from the edge of the sink. To get one she'd need help. The toilet was small, and there was plenty of toilet paper. Thank god for small pleasures. If she needed to use the toilet she'd have difficulty, but it wouldn't be impossible. She thought she'd try to go, if only to check how difficult it would be.

She maneuvered her hands to get to the buttons holding the pants on. Shit! The buttons were in the front. No matter how much she wriggled or squirmed she couldn't reach them. She tried pulling the panties down without undoing them. No go, the waistband was just too damn tight. Crap. She couldn't get the damn pants off. If she had to go, if she really had to go, she'd either have to hold it or make a mess. That ruled out any extra drinks of water.

Hell. She couldn't satisfy her thirst if she wanted to. There weren't any glasses, and the spigot was turned on by pressing a button. In order to run the water she'd have to lean over backwards and press the button, but how was she get a drink leaned over, and there wasn't any damn sink stopper. Shit out of luck again.

Face it she told herself. The bathroom was a big mirage. It looked like it had some function, but didn't.

Angela paced the room all morning, waiting, waiting for Mary's return. What the hell else was there to do?

At noon, or at least she thought it was noon Mary returned. She had a glass of water and another bowl of porridge.

Angela was angry and upset, "This whole thing with the handcuffs is just senseless cruelty. There's no reason for this."

Mary had been talking to Vonda just moments before about that very thing, "I talked to Miss Vonda about the handcuffs and she said she wanted to punish you for the back sass but she didn't want to do something in front of others. I know it sounds unfair, but I think Miss Vonda is right. If you must be punished let it be in private. Yes you're up here and unable to move about as freely as you want, but you're being spared the embarrassment of a public spanking."

"I don't know Mary. What could be worse? A quick spanking in front of some old people, or the tedium of prolonged confinement with shackled hands."

Mary went over and put her arms around her ward. She was increasingly seeing Angela as her dependent and less as one of her employers, "I don't know. I think we'll just have to trust Vonda on this one." She rubbed the back of her fingers down her cheek and kissed her.

Angela accepted the kiss without protest. Perhaps it was because she sensed a subtle shift in Mary's perspective. She found it disquieting.

Lunch went the same way as breakfast, Angela kneeling on the floor beside the bed, Mary kneeling in front spoon feeding her. After eating Mary took her arm and walked her to the bathroom. This time she had to go. She sat on the toilet and performed her oblations while Mary stood patiently beside her. When finished Mary wiped her and pulled her panties back up. Mary helped her to her feet, and again kissed her. Again Mary reminded her she was loved. This time Angela didn't feel quite as put off.

Dinner time came and went, and bed time arrived. Mary undressed her, cleaned her, put her in a pair of lavender colored pajamas, helped her to bed, kissed her good night and got ready to leave. This time before leaving Mary undid the handcuffs allowing her hands some freedom, but the illusion of freedom was temporary. Mary had to re-cuff her hands in front, and then attach the cuffs to a short length of chain that dangled from the bed board. Angela was put to bed but unable to move much beyond a few inches from the top of the bed.

Mary took every opportunity to discreetly touch Angela in one private place or another. She loved touching her vagina and fondling her soft breasts. She gently allowed her fingers to trace up and down the soft cleft between her labial lips. Angela put up no resistance. What Mary was doing felt good. It was arousing. Besides she couldn't have resisted if she wanted to.

Fortunately, though there was no accounting for it considering her lack of activity, once Mary got her settled Angela fell almost immediately to sleep.

The next morning Mary was back with the porridge. A new outfit was chosen, and she was fed, wiped off, re-cuffed and left to her own devices. Lunch came and went, followed by dinner and again bed time.

A pattern had been established. Always the same activity, always the same food, always the same restrictions, and always Mary, kissing her, touching her, and testifying her love. Angela lost track of the days. Had it been three days, four days, ten days? She couldn't remember. She found Mary's soft caresses and tender fondling increasingly disturbing. She was in an almost continual state of sexual distraction. Once or twice she asked Mary to continue, hoping for some release. Mary always demurred and stopped. Angela sometimes wondered if Mary wasn't deliberately using her caresses as a form of torture.

Vonda called Mary into her bedroom, "Mary you know how fond I am of you."

"Yes ma'am."

"I need your loyalty. Can I count on you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Brandon will be coming home tomorrow. He'll only be here for a day or two. Of course he'll want to see his wife. I'm convinced his presence might be too upsetting for her. Don't you agree?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That's all Mary. I knew you'd see things my way."

When Brandon got home he planned on seeing his wife right away. He missed her, "Vonda how's Angela been?"

Vonda and Mary were both in the room. It was Vonda who took the lead, "Oh Brandon I'm afraid she's taken a turn for the worse. Mary and I have been doing everything we can think of to keep her calm. But she's out of control. I'm really worried about her."

"Maybe if I saw her she'd feel better."

"I don't know Brandon. Mary and I have been very worried. I afraid your presence might only further upset her."

"Mary you're a licensed psychologist. Is what Vonda saying right?"

She lied, "Angela has been experiencing a great deal of stress. It's a function of some vitamin deficiency I'm afraid. I know you love her and want to see her, but I'm reluctant to disagree with Vonda. Angela is very ill."

"That's too bad. I wanted to see her. If I can't then I don't see any need for me to stay any longer. Business is business. Mary let Angela know how much I miss her." He was gone the next morning.

After who knew how many days Mary told her Brandon had come and gone. Angela had no way of knowing Vonda and Mary had talked him out of seeing her. The news was distressing. Again there was a litany days, all following the same routine. Angela had begun to despair ever getting out of her little prison.

After another week of her gilded incarceration Mary came in with wonderful news. Vonda wanted to see her downstairs. There were several things she wanted to do, and was sure Angela would be only too happy to join in. Mary took her hand and walked her downstairs,

Vonda was sitting in a big soft chair in Brandon's study, "Come over here sweetheart." She pointed to the floor.

Angela was just glad to be out of that awful little room. She'd sit any where do almost anything if it meant a little more freedom, "Yes Miss Vonda."

Vonda gave her one of her phony little half smiles, "That's a good girl." As Angela took her seat on the floor Vonda started talking, "I want you to know we've hired all new staff since you've been sick. Those old mean people who hurt you have all been replaced. None of the people we have now know you or know any more than absolutely necessary. So I don't want you getting involved with them." She gently squeezed her chin between her index finger and thumb. "Don't talk to them or try to share anything with them. They've all got their orders. They're all supposed to report back to me or to Miss Mary if anything looks or sounds out of the ordinary." The entire time she was talking Vonda used her fingers to gently rub Angela's cheeks and the back of her neck.

Angela, squirming a little, answered, "Yes ma'am."

What Vonda didn't tell her was that none of the new servants knew Brandon had a wife. For all the new servants knew the woman upstairs could be anybody, "Good girl. Now Mary is going to take you back upstairs, get you all dressed up, and the three of us are going out to lunch. It will be a test of sorts, to see how well behaved you can be."

"Yes ma'am." Angela could barely hold her glee. She was going to get to go out, see other people.

Mary held out her hand, helped Angela back to her feet, and together they went back to get dressed. Mary was wearing her traditional black maid's uniform; longed sleeved dress, starched white cuffs, starched white peter-pan collar, stiff white apron, tiny ruffled cap, white nylons and black lace up high heeled shoes.

In the bedroom, while Angela showered, Mary laid out her attire; a pink cotton mini-dress, with a just under the bodice tightly constricting waist, white short sleeve capped ruffled cuffs, and a delightfully pretty little white ruffled peter-pan collar. The dress zipped up the back, but at the top at the back of the collar were two broad ribbons to be tied off in a cute white bow. The hem reached to just above mid-thigh, and was liberally accentuated with dozens of tiny pleats. The dress swished and swirled when she walked.

The garment was accented by white knee high nylons and high heeled black patent leather shoes. Undergarments included a loosely fitting minimally supportive bra and ruffled panties. If Angela were at all active the lightness of the dress material and the shortness of the hem would readily reveal her sassy little panties.

Vonda had purchased jewelry for the outing. For her left wrist Vonda had procured a cute little diamond encrusted gold watch, and for her right wrist a beautiful charm bracelet. She'd also purchased an attractive little necklace. The chain was of the thinnest most intricate gold, and hooked to the chain was a deliciously pretty little heart.

But before Angela could be dressed she had to be prepared in other ways. Mary took great lengths to give Angela a thorough vaginal depilatory. Her arms, legs, and underarms were all also completely denuded of any hair.

She thoroughly rubbed Angela down with a new wash that served to make her skin more sensitive and caused it to give off a slight pinkish glow. Fingernails and toenails were trimmed back, buffed, and treated to a clear glossy polish.

Her make up included a pale under layer of pink base, an added brighter pink for her cheeks, and an even brighter pink lipstick which was overlain with a vivid gloss. Mascara was added to her lashes, and the palest light pink eye shadow was added to her lids and just below her eyebrows. Mary plucked Angela's eyebrows almost completely away, but accentuated the remainder with another hue of soft blond.

Angela's bangs were re-cut, and after curling and pulling her hair into two pigtails she sprinkled a smidgen of sparkly dust over it all. The sparkly material gave her hair a discreet shimmery glossy glow. Two small hooped earrings were inserted in her tiny pierced lobes. The hoops, like the necklace and her bracelet were gold.

Mary and Angela came back downstairs, hand in hand. Angela in her pretty little dress, Mary in her black maid's uniform. Vonda took one look at Mary and shook her head, "No Mary that will never do. I have something for you." Handing Mary a package Vonda told her, "Step in the other room. Slip this on."

Mary stepped aside and opened the package. It contained a crisp white button up V-neck silk blouse, a pair of black pleated slacks, and black high heeled shoes. Mary put the outfit on. It was quite a change from Mary the maid. She looked mature and elegant, quite a different look from her usual dress, and certainly far different than Angela's little girl look. She came out, "Thank you ma'am."

Vonda looked Mary over and undid the top three buttons of the blouse, "You have beautiful full breasts Mary. Let's put them on display today." She added, "The ma'am won't be necessary this afternoon. Today it's Mary and Vonda." Looking at Angela she added, "For you its ma'am, and I mean ma'am," pointing at Mary, "for the two of us."

Angela watched the interchange between Vonda and her supposed maid but said nothing.

The three women stepped out, got in Vonda's car and drove to town. Vonda planned on doing some shopping. She wanted to visit a small boutique in town, pick up the invitations for the not too distant barbecue, and last, stop off for lunch at the delicatessen. Vonda had her plans. She wanted to destroy Angela, but she needed Mary to be her instrument for that destruction. Courting and flattering Mary would be an integral part of her goals.

Vonda and Mary sat in front. Angela sat in the back. All the way in Vonda used the time to draw Mary into conversation. They talked about the weather, the car, and the things they could get for lunch. Occasionally Angela tried to join in, but Vonda would shush her every time. It caused Angela great chagrin. She felt like she was being maneuvered into something, and she wasn't sure what it was, she only knew she didn't like it and she had to find some way to break the cycle. She saw Mary as her only ally. She knew she needed Mary if she were to break the web Vonda was weaving.

On the other hand Mary was starting to enjoy her new relationship with Vonda, yet she understood she still had to be careful with Angela. She needed to keep Angela's trust, but if she played her cards right she might emerge as something of an equal regarding Vonda and the true guardian, disciplinarian, and, in a sense, even arbiter of Angela's future. It all seemed very exciting. She'd have a new friend in Vonda and Angela would become her love toy.