All Comments on 'Angela and Vonda Ch. 05'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
squicky

The first four chapters are great, but with the surgical babification of Angela in this chapter it's become too squicky for me to continue reading.

MadMonkey007MadMonkey007over 13 years ago
Interesting

Really didn't expect so much invasive surgery. Vonda sure is brutal.

Maybe Angela can find some kind of way to exert some power in the house. at least for awhile. That will make her ultimate downfall all the more stunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
disapointed

I agree this is sick

oasysoasysover 13 years ago
Vonda and Angela

This is potentially a dynamite series. You have your plan in mind, so go for it. Finish it out, and then, if you have to, revisit and chenge. But please go for the final theme.

Remember, though, that Vonda was first described as a caring person. You're going to have to carefully weave domination with caring. You did this superbly through the first four chapters.

But, really, if you have the story laid down, go for it, and if necessary amend. Do not be intimidated by heartfelt but critical comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, this is getting dark.

verbicideverbicideover 9 years ago
Pretty stupid

No matter what the relationship or what the townsfolk think of Brandon and Vonda, a grown woman was assaulted in a public place and no matter how wealthy you are, battery is battery and a felony. Why weren't the police called? This must be one of those moronic fictional places where the entire populace is secretly involved in the humiliation of a single individual. While it's convenient for the author, it is a sign of lazy writing. 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous