All Comments on 'Angela Learns Some New Games'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you

Found this series of Angela stories after loving your Demon Child ones and looking for more. Again you've written a scene where I find it easy to "believe" and slip into it myself. You have a great talent, thank you and now I'll spend the rest of my day waiting for my man to get home with eagerness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
For the author: some ?????????? to include in the story ;)

Please use question marks when appropriate. It is distracting when someone asks a question and you end it with a period.

The accidental use of the safe word should not be punished, that is exactly why a word that would not be easily uttered in the heat of the moment is recommended. I didn't like that it ended with a cane when most of us see it as a Dom's mistake.

I like the general idea of the story, but I don't get the dialogues. They don't sound natural. If you tried reading them out loud you'd know what I mean. Just a tip...

Otherwise I have to admit that the story keeps my interest. An editor could do miracles with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous