All Comments on 'Angela’s Choice'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

Good story, well written, and plausible too. I'd like to hear some of Angie's exploits within her local swinging community.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Why write about it from the husbands perspective considering he wasn't there?

At least do it from her point of view.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Slightly flawed, but interesting

As Whackdoodle said, the jump from first person narration to something that looked like third person was untidy. Even something simple like "When Angie returned home, she described the events in great detail . . . . . " could have smoothed the jump.

The thing I found most interesting with this story was the separation of the basic idea of having sex outside marriage and the question of who should the person be that the wandering spouse has sex with. The opening paragraphs of the story in which the first-person character's co-worker explored the range of possibilities from 'somebody just like us' to 'somebody less socially acceptable' made this story a bit different from the usual wandering wife story.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
five stars

*****

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
A strange lack of comments

Here we have a wandering wife story with only five comments. Maybe putting it in Interracial dodged those who only run down the New Stories list and drop comments on Loving Wife stories.

Or we might hope that because there was no serious lying (just a few harmless fibs), because the husband consented to his wife's adultery and there was no humiliation or denigration of the cuckold husband, Angie's behaviour was approved by readers.

We live in hope.

L

Ps: with the ratings turned off, it is a bit difficult to tell. I would rate it 4.5 stars. It's worthy of a red H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

I take it he's fucking other women also at the swinging parties and has lady friends staying with him when wife travels I also take it she's on the pill so she don't get pregnant and everyone is tested Or does everyone use rubbers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So what has race got to do with this cheating slut and pitiful cuckold?

Forgot, its not cheating, not because she has permission, but because she has no real husband. Just another sick fetish story. With a huge black cock. So original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one star

*

I don't like interracial.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

I would have rated this a 5 star based on the very good plot and character development. I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Angie and her lover. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pathetic

Not the sex but the Stupid as a Fucking door knob husband. What a sissy. 1 star for the sissy pathetic husband which makes the story boring. Why even include him in the story. Fuck, I can't even get mad at the heartless wife.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Well written

I just have a problem with neither one of them feeling remorse or any apprehension to her taking a stranger for a lover. Especially with two children at home. Swinging is a reality, I get that but the cavalier attitude is baffling. We are in an open relationship in my marriage but changed it after the kids came. They change everything. I give you a four stars for the writing. That was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously?

Have some respect for your readers and for the genre, Edit your work. Proofread it, then have someone else proofread it. The errors in this are horrendous. It matters. Ideas are misrepresented and the plot looks cheap and impromptu when you do not edit your work.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKED YOUR CHANGE UP OF PLACING A TEST IN THE DECISION

Many women would go this route first, in my opinion, and never stray if the husband reacted poorly. It was very nicely played as a writing device. Not so sure about the dildo substitute and how he got into her room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Judging by favorites and views I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this should be five stars. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
leave it there

Only in California. LEAVE it there, the rest of us are happy you are so far away (now if we could stop the federal theft of our money used to prop up that failed institution...)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TERRIBLE

This should not be in wife sharing..this is a slut whore ...if hubby gave here an open ticket she should have the decency to bring him home for his approval and watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous