Angela’s Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'll walk you to your hotel. Don't want someone else to snag you along the way baby," winked the man.

"Don't want someone else to snag me? Oh, look who's getting all cocky now," giggled Angie.

The two laughed and started walking toward Angie's hotel. After lots more entertaining talk laden with sexual innuendos — which the pair seemed to be well matched - they stood outside Angie's room.

"Thanks for being a gentleman and walking me," said Angie giving the man a gentle hug.

"No thank you for such an entertaining and enlightening evening," said the man.

"My pleasure."

"Can I please use your restroom?"

"Oh yeah, come on in," said Angie as she invited the stranger into her room.

The man locked himself into the bathroom and Angie could hear him take a piss. "Ah, that was good," the man exclaimed.

"A good piss is always good," laughed Angie.

"Can I make you an offer you cannot refuse?"

"An offer I cannot refuse? What's that mister?"

The door opened suddenly and behind it stood the black muscled and toned body of the stranger Angie had just let in her room. "I offer you my body for the next two weeks so that you may go back home to Pluto and return this unused replacement."

Angie wasn't expecting what she was seeing and was both shocked and tremendously turned on by it. She looked in awe at the man's cock and his beautifully toned body. "Don't give me the I-am-married shit. Your panties are so soaked that they leaving wet spots on your clothes," said the man as he pointed out the glaring wet spot on Angie's business suit pant.

As Angie stood in stunned silence with a huge grin on her face, the black man pulled her toward him and forcefully hugged her and kissed her on her lips. "You cocktease. I've had a hard-on for so long now that my black balls are in danger turning blue!"

"And don't worry. I have protection," the man continued as he flashed a pack of condoms in Angie's face.

"Don't just stand there. Take off your clothes and show me what you're hiding," commanded the man.

As Angie stood stiff, the man said, "Oh I get it."

He then proceeded to the bag of goodies and pulled out the handcuffs and walked toward a grinning Angie. The big black man caught her neck and pushed her face first on to the bed. He then pulled her hands back and handcuffed her while saying, "Ma'am. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do will be used against you tonight."

Angie was fully into this sudden and unexpected role-play with a total stranger who seemed to know what he was doing. Her body was shivering with excitement as she nervously asked, "Why am I being arrested officer?"

"You're being arrested on suspicion of the cock-teasing. How does the defendant plead? Guilty or not guilty?"

"Guilty."

"Then, ma'am, you have to kneel and suck on this cock until the plaintiff feels you have atoned for your misdemeanor."

Angie went on her knees with her hands still cuffed behind her, and began sucking the man's cock. Angie was no amateur in the art of sucking cock. She bit his balls, licked his black shaft, sucked on the purple cock head and deep-throated his sizable cock. As the large black man ran his finger through her curly blonde hair, he experienced a cock-sucking like never before.

"Nobody has done what you are doing to my cock before."

Angie didn't reply as she was on a personal quest to make that man cum.

"Go easy on that sucking ma'am. I don't want to cum just yet," pleaded the black man as Angie continued to suck on his cock with even more vigor.

Just when it was becoming unbearable for the black man to continue getting his cock sucked, he held on to Angie's hair and yanked his cock out of her mouth. Angie couldn't control her laughter. She had nearly succeeded in getting the man to cum and that was naughty enough for her.

"Were you trying to make me cum when I telling you to go easy?"

"Guilty again," laughed Angie.

"And for that, ma'am, the punishment will be decided once you get naked and show us what you have underneath that business suit of yours."

The black man removed her handcuffs and began undressing Angie. After the soaking wet panties had been disposed off, Angie stood completely naked in front of the black stranger.

"Oh my fuck. You are one piece of hot shit," the man exclaimed. "Come closer so that I can touch that hot body of yours."

As soon as Angie got closer, the man grabbed her and started passionately kissing her on her face and 34C breasts. The man's large hands played with her were pussy as Angie shivered in heightened sexual excitement.

While the man was busy exploring Angie's hot body, Angie quickly handcuffed her lover and pushed him on the bed.

"What's this for," laughed the black man.

"This is for thinking of only yourself and keeping my wet pussy waiting. Guilty or not?"

"Guilty."

"The punishment for that is you have five minutes to make me cum."

"Do you want me to use my tongue or my dick?"

"I prefer the dick, but you can use your tongue if you're not man enough for it," laughed Angie.

The man quickly rolled a condom over his hard black cock. "This dick will make you cum in three minutes."

"I'll be happy with five, Mr. Cocky."

"Three. Pick your position."

"Oooh. I like a man who is cocky. Let's see how we do with me on top."

"Ok," said the man as he went back to lie down on the bed. "Come on over Miss Cocktease."

Angie wasted no time and her wet pussy easily took in one of the largest cocks she had ever tried. As she faced her dark stranger and felt his cock in the depths of her womanhood, the man raised his hands and grabbed her nipples. He pinched them and squeezed them and matched it with Angie's fucking rhythm. Angie loved it.

"Come on baby, I can feel your pussy getting tight. Take that big cock in," cheered the man.

Angie was soon shivering and shaking and her intense concentrating face gave way to one of her happy faces: she had finished!

"Less than three," asked the man triumphantly.

"Two," said an astonished Angie.

"I'm not done yet," said the man. "If Miss Cocktease were to release me then I'll show her what a man on top can do to her."

That assertiveness itself got Angie on track to another orgasm. The man fucked her with power and precision like she had never experienced. Angie orgasmed several times over the next several hours as the two strangers fucked in a variety of positions on and off the bed.

As the black man lay on his back, finally wasted, Angie snuggled up next to him. "Tell me babe, do you want me to return that silly vibrator now?"

Angie giggled, "Well, I'll only know after two weeks right?"

"I'm still on trial, uh?"

"Still on trial, Mister."

"Alright, Miss Cocktease, I better get back home then."

"Yeah, you better go before this turns into an all night affair. Otherwise, I will suck at my presentation tomorrow."

"Ooooh. Have you ever sucked at your presentation?"

"Alright, naughty boy, off you go before I beat you."

As the black man dressed up and got ready to go he turned to Angie and said, "Same time tomorrow?"

Angie just smiled and said, "Here's your own key for this room. I'm here from 5 p.m."

The black man punched the air in excitement and said, "Miss... sorry I didn't catch your name."

"I didn't give it," laughed Angie. "You can call me Miss Cocktease for now. I like it."

"Alright Miss Cocktease. See you tomorrow."

"I hope so."

"You will."

***

Angela immediately called me after after her lover left. I listened to everything with utmost interest and even ejaculated at the end of it. Angie then told me, "Oh by the way, Matt. My company thinks I may have to spend a few days each month in our San Francisco office. I wasn't sure before, but I think I may enjoy these trips now."

"I bet you will honey!"

Nowadays, Angie is very active in our local swinging community, Mr. Cocky (his name is Tyrone by the way) remains one of her favorite lovers. He visits us several times each year and Angie makes several trips up north to hook up with him and his friends.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TERRIBLE

This should not be in wife sharing..this is a slut whore ...if hubby gave here an open ticket she should have the decency to bring him home for his approval and watching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
leave it there

Only in California. LEAVE it there, the rest of us are happy you are so far away (now if we could stop the federal theft of our money used to prop up that failed institution...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Judging by favorites and views I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this should be five stars. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKED YOUR CHANGE UP OF PLACING A TEST IN THE DECISION

Many women would go this route first, in my opinion, and never stray if the husband reacted poorly. It was very nicely played as a writing device. Not so sure about the dildo substitute and how he got into her room.

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
More Stories